Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anyone who loves to eat pussy
I get to be with my fwb several times a month. She is always clean and very moist when I go down on her. A couple of times recently, I noticed a distinctive "sweetness" while I was there. I have been with a few partners over the years, and I have also experienced a bit of muskyness, at times, especially when they haven't showered for a bit.
Do you notice when there is a bit of change of taste? Yes I do know some women just taste different then others, but this is with a regular partner. I'm definitely not complaining at all, but do you notice a change once in a while?
Just asking.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Sparkee67
Oh, definitely! It can taste different at different times of the day for a multitude of reasons.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes ,love it raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taste changes
I’ve noticed pussy can change taste just from the foods that were recently eaten. I have a FWB who uses a cinnamon based concoction to clean herself with. The anti-bacterial properties of cinnamon are documented.
I don’t really dwell on that part of it.
What gets me is she tastes just like a friggin cinnabun! I go down on her till she is a quivering wet mess. I can’t get enough of that tasty pussy! Smile raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Our 3some girlfriend uses a coffee granule body wash in the shower. Mrs RC always says her pussy tastes like a well made latte.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Quote of the Day!
Tastes like a well made Latte!
I love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Some woman love it
I love to open as I can my pussy girlfriend..and kissing his clit slowly...before suck slowly before really eating hardly...most of woman like it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loves Eating Pussy
I have always loved eating a plump, wet, delicious, juicy Pussy. I think pussy juices taste amazing. Nothing better than to get a female soaking wet with her juices on my face.
I especially love eating pussy after we have just fucked, licking up both of our juices from her Pussy.
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cunnilingus is my favorite sex act. She is lying on the bed with her legs spread. I am kneeling on the floor. I'm kneeling as I would at Mass. I kneel to worship. I'm worshiping her sexual center, first by inhaling the aroma and then by tasting her. I can think of no better way to show her how much I adore her than by worshiping her cunt with kissing, licking, and sucking and helping her reach ecstasy when she tells me, "Right there! Right there", and I suck her clit to get her off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"WHO DOESN'T" ???

raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
SeniorPantyLover said: "WHO DOESN'T" ???

raspberry raspberry

Homosexual guys?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
firehandpump said: I have always loved eating a plump, wet, delicious, juicy Pussy. I think pussy juices taste amazing. Nothing better than to get a female soaking wet with her juices on my face.
I especially love eating pussy after we have just fucked, licking up both of our juices from her Pussy.
That is the greatest!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BHRwd45 said:
firehandpump said: I have always loved eating a plump, wet, delicious, juicy Pussy. I think pussy juices taste amazing. Nothing better than to get a female soaking wet with her juices on my face.
That is the greatest!!!!

bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How many women need to eat it?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy
Absolutely love it! The feel,taste, scent. When they grind on your mouth. Love it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I absolutely adore it. I have my speciffic little bits that make me want a pussy to be honest, I dont get off at some at all, but if I see a lucky strike, I give my whole heart to it. I do really have a much more enthusiasm if I'm allowed to have a go at the asshole though...It's a real king of the kinks for me to make a lady cum through an anus passionate pleasing marathon smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
kll1000 said: I absolutely adore it. I have my speciffic little bits that make me want a pussy to be honest, I dont get off at some at all, but if I see a lucky strike, I give my whole heart to it. I do really have a much more enthusiasm if I'm allowed to have a go at the asshole though...It's a real king of the kinks for me to make a lady cum through an anus passionate pleasing marathon smile

When a woman is shown what a 👅 in her 🍑-hole can do for her she will flip for craving it. Whether or not she desires penetration, do a royally fantastic 👅-job of her 🍑 and she will 💦 harder than she ever dreamed of in this lifetime. 😎.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Difference in taste

Eating pussy is 1 of my all-time favorite things to do and have been doing it since I was a teenager. Never attempted to count how many different women I have munched but let's leave it at quite a few.

No question about it there is definitely a different taste to all of them depending on what the where they've been and what they were doing just before the munch. As they say when and if you get past the smell they are all sweet. I especially liked it when I had a full beard and mustache where I could smell and lick that lovely taste whenever I wanted.

On YouTube I watched a short video of what you should always do before performing oral sex and their suggestion was to eat something sweet. raspberry redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating Pussy
I have always made sure that the woman cums 1st, being the gentleman I am. When she cums, her endorphins usually take over, and will let you do what you want, and beg for it. My ex-wife used to ask me to tie her up, to my surprise, right after she dripped lady cum all over my face! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tasty
I love going down, I please at least a square foot of the area driving her crazy. Love it when she starts fucking my face and pulling my hair. One tasty area for sure! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taste of pussy
Last Sunday, the fwb as I was licking her pussy and ass, tasted very much normal. She said that a couple of weeks ago, when I said that she was very much sweeter than normal, she told me that she had been masturbating before I had arrived, and she was suprised that I didn't mention how moist and dripping she was too. She is always soaking wet when I show up for a visit I told her. She had not used any special or specific soap to clean herself, so I can only say it must have been something she had eaten or drank the day before I was over.
That said, I still love the taste of pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy it, but I don’t feel I am very good at it lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sweetnnasty said: I enjoy it, but I don’t feel I am very good at it lol

I bet you rock - just enjoy and you'll be excellent x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy
Sweetnnasty said: I enjoy it, but I don’t feel I am very good at it lol

Second wife was amazing at it. First wife was pretty good, at least her college gf said so, and she said that I was very good too. Have a fantastic experience about how I was taught to eat pussy.
Honestly all you have to do is treat another woman's pussy the same way you want to have yours licked. Just have fun and enjoy it!

MrCums
Pussy pleasing
I can eat it all day love the smell and taste.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it !!!
I love it everything from the taste to smell of it if it’s nice and fresh and sweet. Foods make a big difference I find to the aroma and taste. Pineapple makes it smell and taste great raspberry
I also think it shows you really are into the woman your with if you are happy to enjoy their pussy and the pleasure it gives. I love it when the woman is sat straddled over your face so as you lick and flick her pussy and clit if she is really into it they always grind down onto your face and I find they hit that sweet spot with your tongue inside and your nose on the clit so they get really wet and smell and taste Devine.

Texas69
I love eating pussy! I actually love eating a hairy BBW pussy the most. It is a special feeling to have her really wet, rubbing her pussy into my face and then grab the back of my head and pull me in as tight as she can and grind making all kinds of juices flow. After she finishes, just lay back for a few minutes then slowly lick her clit and gently tongue her hole. And start the process all over again. Nothing like the second orgasm of a good hairy BBW.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to make a woman who is embarrassed from it in the beginning to eventually be addicted to it. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
difference
I love eating pussy and partners know that I will not disappoint. my mouth is amazingly pleasurable ,so I'm told. I think it's because I truly enjoy pleasing. anyways back to the subject. yes a woman's pussy can change smell and taste from time to time. I think slot of it is there diet. I've been lucky enough to not have encountered a bad one , and hope I never do. raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to eat out a woman more then getting laid or receiving a blowjob

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Eating a pussy is required in my bed. No dick shall enter an uneaten pussy 😀