Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to eat ass who else does?
I like to eat ass, for me it's a huge turn on for me to do it. Who else like to do the same?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like rimming... it makes my face burns, and leaking lot of precum! I like licking asshole too...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love it! Every woman who has her Ass eaten right will 💦💦 hard and crave for you to it more. Ticket to magic wonderment.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PhallicSupermacyOne said: Love it! Every woman who has her Ass eaten right will 💦💦 hard and crave for you to it more. Ticket to magic wonderment.

do you think every woman likes it?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
olaviblue said:
PhallicSupermacyOne said: Love it! Every woman who has her Ass eaten right will 💦💦 hard and crave for you to it more. Ticket to magic wonderment.

do you think every woman likes it?

I think every woman willing to get her Ass royally 👅👅 will find that she loves it. Whether or not she wants penetration she will crave 👅. Some will want you to fuck their Pussy but they prefer an ASS EATING to get really hung for 🍆.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating ass
I have always enjoyed it, and I do it as part of my pussy eating. Second wife adored it, and so does the old and current gf. I have only had one partner who was not into it. She thought that it was my way of trying to get her ass relaxed so I could slide my cock in her ass.
It is also important to make sure that the area is very clean too. Part of showering together, and that is a bit of foreplay too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I absolutely love it. It might be my biggest turn on actually. I love the taste and the touch on the tongue. There are some awesome ass eating videos out there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating ass
I love eating a womans or a mans ass.As long as they are clean.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love eating a girl's ass, especially if they're nice and young.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kll1000 said: I absolutely love it. It might be my biggest turn on actually. I love the taste and the touch on the tongue. There are some awesome ass eating videos out there.

Where, I often find they are hard to find - men licking a lady's arse, I mean

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating that Ass
Love it!! Makes me even harder! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
eat it no. HAVING it done...BRING IT!!! raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sxmlover said: eat it no. HAVING it done...BRING IT!!! raspberry

My wife is the same way and often she prefers me royally eating her Ass to get her ready for fucking. Plus, although I have had two women major into humping my Ass, I cannot relate to getting my Ass eaten.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being behind a womans behind is sexciting and fun. Having her behind my behind just hasn't happened yet.
I've dreamed of having an anally-oriented partner, but never been that lucky. Lick and eat her, her lick and eat me...is sexually intriguing and a cum dream true. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy giving and receiving. Feels naughty and love the way it makes people squirm.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy licking and sucking ass as much as I love Key Lime pie.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it so much
The smell and taste of a guys ass is seriously like a drug to me. I love it. Nothing gets me turned on faster than rubbing my face and tongue all over a guys sweaty ass and balls. Whenever I see guys that are all sweaty working outside while driving it is all I think about how much i want to to have my face and tongue on their sweaty smelly ass. I know it sound's gross but I can't help it. It gets me really turned on. I seriously don't think I have ever given a blowjob without licking his ass too.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
jenny78 said: The smell and taste of a guys ass is seriously like a drug to me. I love it. Nothing gets me turned on faster than rubbing my face and tongue all over a guys sweaty ass and balls. Whenever I see guys that are all sweaty working outside while driving it is all I think about how much i want to to have my face and tongue on their sweaty smelly ass. I know it sound's gross but I can't help it. It gets me really turned on. I seriously don't think I have ever given a blowjob without licking his ass too.

you are unrealistically beautiful in these endeavors smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
caswer said:
jenny78 said: The smell and taste of a guys ass is seriously like a drug to me. I love it. Nothing gets me turned on faster than rubbing my face and tongue all over a guys sweaty ass and balls. Whenever I see guys that are all sweaty working outside while driving it is all I think about how much i want to to have my face and tongue on their sweaty smelly ass. I know it sound's gross but I can't help it. It gets me really turned on. I seriously don't think I have ever given a blowjob without licking his ass too.

you are unrealistically beautiful in these endeavors smile

Way more women are into hard-core intimacy than admits as women are just selective in revealing it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Your candid reply is appreciated Jenny. I have to say, (personally) I "get it," too as I have a similar kink for what you're describing. Although I've never followed through with it IRL, the thought of jumping straight into bed with a girl who's just returned from a jog in the heat of the day - glistening from head-to-toe in a sheen of sweat is such a turn on for me. Going down on her pussy and (especially!) licking and rimming her asshole, reveling in her natural fragrance and taste, slip-sliding against her sweaty naked flesh...gawd, that's so hot! I know, I'd just love it! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it. Its by far my favorite foreplay. Its the first thing I think of when i look at a woman. Its erotic and a huge turn on !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ass-ish
I'm not at all into ass-ish things and am surprised that so many others of you really are into it. I certainly didn't know that anal sex was so popular out here. Live and learn! I've always known that my sexual repertoire was more limited than most of yours and this just proves it. On the other hand, I don't disapprove of any of you. I, kind of wish that I could be as brave and as open-minded as so many of you are. blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love ass any size or shape. I love to lick it and finger it. Makes me almost cum. Love to watch women fingering ass. I'm getting excited now just thinking about it jerk

manc5606
I love eating my wife’s ass. She loves it too. I honestly can’t wait to stick a tongue in her ass right now… and I must say I’m quite partial to having her lick and tongue my ass too, can’t complain at all - it’s not a deal breaker but it sure is yummy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like everything about ass. Eating, fucking, watching my wife when she poops. But Iam lucky to have very anal wife

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A nice clean ass… yes
I love to eat a nice clean ass. I haven’t done it in a long time as my wife is rather anal phobic. She doesn’t like any kind of ass play.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Obsessed
I’ve always loved giving to men and women, receiving from women. I could almost cum when my tongue is buried and the person is cumming, the clenching and twitching just drives me wild. Clean only, I can’t believe I have to say that. And smooth, a hairy butthole is almost as bad as hairy balls! 🤣 I lick my wife’s butthole every chance I get, especially after I cum in her pussy and it runs down. Among my many fantasies is having a guy sit on my face, my tongue in him while he jacks off onto me. Then I cum, then the guy pumping in me cums. Hey, I said it was a fantasy! 😂😂

entity_in_you
From the bellybutton to the spine raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You mean there are men who don’t crave eating a lady’s ass? The idea is incomprehensible to me…

Stars_Burnout_
Ass is the best
Can't wait until that next pretty little butt presses against my nose and mouth!

Love it tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ass
love it.