Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The right time
Who amount us, men would suck another man’s dick, if given the opportunity at the right time?
My inhibitions run very low after a minimal consumption of alcohol. I could see myself sucking a cock, if given the chance after a couple of drinks. So the likelihood is minimal it will ever happen. I would at least like to see if I could handle a cock in my hand.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree
But I have giving bj was great

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Right circumstances, I'd do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Right Time
There are places and times that just feel right. You have to make the decision yourself. First time my first wife and I had enjoyed a 3some with her gf. I felt like a King. It was so much fun. When she asked about a second guy, how could I say no? Of course that night alcohol was flowing, and we both satisfied my wife. Later I felt a sucking on my cock. It was him! My wife laid across me, and asked if it felt good. I said yes. I just let it happen, and I felt the urge to suck him too. I liked it. Second wife and I were a bit in the swinging life style ( she loved eating pussy and ass) and that was a great time too. You just have to let it flow and whatever feels good, do it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have sucked many cocks. Don’t need anything to lower my inhibitions. Just enjoy it so happy to suck someone any time the opportunity presents itself (which I wish was more for me).

Sparkee67
I have only sucked cock during and after college as part of three and foursomes. I don’t think I would ever have seaked out a one on one with a guy, but under the group sex heat of the moment, anything was a go. I have to say that I enjoyed it quite a bit, especially feeling the pulsing of the cock and cum shooting into my mouth. Quite a different feeling from giving oral to a girl. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
any time
The right time for me is whenever I'm horny. I don't wait for the right time, I search out others and create the right time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It was the right time for me when I sucked my first one when I was 12, and I've sucked too many to count since! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have done. Will do so again, given half the chance. 😁