Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Should I show my face here with my naked photos?
I would like my Newbienudes family's opinions. Should I take the next step, and show my face in my naked body photos? Comments for and against are important to my decision. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It doesn't matter. You're just another male posting pics so hardly anyone looks at your pics anyway.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Do it!
Yes, you should. More fun, you don't look like just another body, and people can see how much you are enjoying what you are doing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Show face
Yes, you should do that! Dick shots without face are more or less boring, there are so many of them around. I don‘t think there is a big risk doing so! And it is more thrilling!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hard question. After years I'm here, I still haven't found the courage to show my face.
If you have this courage, good for you !

Forum Level:
A Thinker
We never will. Anonymity has its benefits 😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Our advice would be no. With facial recognition websites that exists people can screen grab your face and use it to find your real personal information, facebook, social media accounts, and any sort of work site in which you may have a profile photo.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
What would be the advantage to you in doing so? Pretty much nothing. If anyone wants to get to know you better, do it privately through PMs once you have built up sufficient trust with them. If anyone pressurises you to show your face, question their intentions. There are many scammers out there so caution should always be exercised.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only if you want to. I do not for safety reasons and for work.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Be brave
You still haven‘t shown your face. But because you asked this question I suppose, that it would turn you on to do so. As people already wrote: it actually will not really matter if you blur your face or not. Who really could have an interest in chasing just you, one of many thousands of nude and kinky guys on this site or any of the other sites.

So if it turns you on, do it and enjoy the thrill!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Unfortunately, not everyone accepts the degree of freedom that comes with a face... I don’t know what people come up with, but when I put a nude photo on my avatar (this is an example), but with a face, there was a clear decrease in communication. . Now I’ve put these photos in a private album, if people are interested, I’ll open the door a crack))

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My Mrs got found out by a friend of a friend who told a family member about her in here. Another friend in here got caught out with being too open with some of their early pictures. Id say maybe post your face if you dont mind the possibility of being found out

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I dont show my face in pictures. but I do on video chat all the time. bigger turn on that way.

Juicyphallus1
Show your face and you’ll regret it later. Once out on internet it’s impossible to erase it. So don’t ! If you have a nice body and big fat cock, then people will get in touch with you. Period

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
^ What is there to regret?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've found on other site my face brought out two men I had acquaintance with. They approached me and we found joint pleasures together. If we see someone here they are of the same mind as we are.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It depends if you care about friends, co-workers or those you dont like getting hold of some of your pics, copying them and sharing them with others. If you are ok with that possibility then go for it. So far I know 2 women who had had nude pics (not from in here) shared around to many who knew them and they were not happy at all about it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I won't due to my career. It sucks but it is what it is. mad