Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
do woman like anal
Do most women like anal or just put up with it

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
there are all types
IRL most i hear are not loving it but doing it coz HE likes it
online i hear guy complain women wont put out for ass play
but that some women love it

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not for me.
I don't like anal at all. glare

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Like vs tolerate.
Certainly the tolerate group is way bigger. Statistically speaking SOME have to actually like it. Please provide their names and addresses! 🤣 I also suspect many more do it than will admit it. My wife is in the tolerates crowd.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I'm not sure it is many
Too many guys over the years that had me that way shared it was there first time or they had it once or twice before. So either none of them knew how to ask of like I said it is not many women that enjoy it.
Hubby was my first and I'm not sure I loved it because I loved it or if I loved it because he loved it so much. But when he is taking my butt he is so vocal on how it feels and how hot I am that it just drives me crazy I can give him something so very special.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have a lady friend in England that told me she could not get long cocks all the way into her cunt, but she loved anal because he could get balls deep into her arse. FYI, I'm not a guy that couldn't get balls deep in her cunt. I'm not super long, I'm just normal length.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal
Wife and I have done it 2x. Once cuz we were a little drunk and accidentally. Lol
She does like when I put a finger in her ass while she rides me or doggie style. Haven't progressed further than that. Hoping to get her there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here. I’ve chatted to my wife and a few woman about it and generally speaking I would say most will tolerate it to please the man, BUT very occasionally they (or some at least) do enjoy it or request it as long as you were gentle last time you were there.
I know my wife is not 100% full on into anal and usually if she guides me into her bum, it is to please me. BUT very occasionally I will tell her I’m happy to continue pounding her pussy only for her to insist on putting it in her bum. On these rare occasions she really gets into it and cums very hard. Unfortunately this only happens a few times a year.

More often though, when I am going down on her she will guide my hand down there for me to finger her bum while I go down on her. Once again she usually cums very hard doing this so obviously sometimes likes a little arse play. Other woman I have spoken to about this are naturally a little shy in discussing this but will often admit that a finger in there is sometimes nice.