Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ladies how close are you to your mother's???
I had an ex GF YEARSSSS ago.. I was 35 and she was 42, I stayed over the first night we fucked, the next morning I overheard her on the phone in the other room, saying she had sex with me for the first time last night and it was fantastic.... He gave me oral like no one ever has, he's very thick and he made me orgasm several times, he was sooo gentle with everything I’m still tingling… I made a little noise and she hung up the phone, I was rock hard and asked if she wanted to go for another round before breakfast and she said HELL YES!!!!!! Afterwards we were laying there and I was caressing her tits and I said, I have to confess, I overheard you on the phone with your friend and that made me rock hard and I had to have you again!!! She said that wasn’t my friend it was my MOM, I tell her everything… She’s a nurse and I’ve always been open and completely honest with her.. I met mom and dad a few weeks later, I felt weird and her mom was very nice to me and always throwing me smiles…
Are any of you ladies on here that close to your mom???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have to ask how close have you gotten to her mom. Has she expressed any interest in you?

If this reply breaks our rules please