Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
male and female sex verses self pleasure
To the Males and Females, In a 1 week time frame how often do you have sex with a partner, and how often do you masturbate?
And if sex with partner, is it a quickie for you, or mutually beneficial for both?
When you Masturbate, typically where do you do it, and do you have a preferred method, and if so what is it?

For example, myself, IF I am lucky, sex with wife once a week, and MOST of the time it is a quickie her preference NOT mine. I masturbate typically once per week, normally the day after the quickie the wife gave me. While setting on a towel naked in a chair, I use a penis pump, I just REALLY like the way it feels, then insert a vibrating prostate massage that has the "come here" movement on the tip, so it REALLY hits and rubs the prostate, GIRATE my hips, then when I cant stand it ANYMORE, I stroke myself, and when I cum, it seems the pleasure I feel from Prostate stimulation is EVEN more intense, and is felt for longer period of time. To be honest, there is NOTHING quite like when you first enter a warm, moist pussy, but I have to say, the way I masturbate, the feeling of ejaculation is MORE intense, and felt for longer period of time, and I don't have to "inconvenience" my wife. Does ANYONE else experience this same thing?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Am I to assume, no one on this forum does this?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The wife and I have sex a couple times a month. Usually when she decides she wants it. Sometimes it’s just a quickie and others being good sex with foreplay, oral and maybe a little kink.

I usually masterbate daily, and always after sex. I love to cum inside a pussy but always feel like a I need a second round when she doesn’t.

A good prostate massage is unexplainable. A few prostate orgasms I have experienced it unlike any handjob, blowjob or sex I’ve had.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Few responses
Don’t take it personally but it’s been my experience that few people will read a post this long. Just how it is. As for sex, as we get older my wife is less and less capable because of her health. She still accommodates me as much as possible, even if we don’t fuck she’ll help me jack it off. So we still have some sort of sexual contact several times a week. I’m bi so anal play has been a part of my life for 50+ years now. I’m obsessed with it but won’t claim anything is “best”. Getting my ass pumped gives amazing orgasms. As did my wife sucking me off the other day! Incredible!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Male and female sexual pleasures
Of course having sex with a female is preferred over solo stroking myself.
But solo stroking by myself is awesome fun, especially if I am being watched stroking myself!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hi,
where to start?
i guess as got older away from teenage years an the social hookups slowed to a point we end up in long term relationship, which might end an often is the case, sometimes the last pussy seen for a while.. occaisonal hook ups here or there.. alot of effort needed for a partner or if lucky find causal hook up..

more an more find myself enjoying masturbation solo, with added toys, as you say, intense orgasms , often and no 3rd party awkwardness- which is big in sex- casual hook ups, one nights- im not for it, or dont enjoy should say?

some ppl cannot go 1 week without pussy penetration? many of those ive met are not so relaxed..
more i looked into self pleasure, more normal it was.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I can't remember the last time my cock slid up her wet, warm love tunnel. She has lost interest in sex. And I don't masturbate weekly (and I hope not weakly! lol). I masturbate occasionally. I start by teasing my male nipples. Mine are very sensitive, and there's a direct line from my nipples to my cock. It rises to the nipple stimulation. I spend at least 15 minutes I guess (I'm not timing it) teasing my nipples, My cock is erect, bouncing, and dripping precum. Then my right hand concentrates on my right and more sensitive nipple while my left hand spreads the precum on my cockhead and frenulum. I'll bring myself to the edge several times until finally I miscalculate and ejaculate while twitching and quivering. Sometimes I cum into my hand to lick and swallow. Sometimes I just use tissues to clean up. I'm quite shy so I've made a few attempts to find a fuck buddy, but nothing has happened. I'm hopeful but resigned to probably never ever fucking again.