Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Which happened first, losing your virginity or having oral sex?
Which happened first, losing your virginity or having oral sex, giving, receiving or both?

It was my first real girlfriend in middle school, I had oral sex first, I licked my first pussy a week
before I lost my virginity, she was a virgin too, so it was difficult getting my cock in our first time,
I never did get oral from her but we did fuck everyday of the summer while her parents were at work.
cool

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Receiving Oral for me....Giving Oral for my wife.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
same night actually. head followed by pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What first, oral or screwing?
Of course, we were taught that we would get a girl pregnant by screwing. So my experiences, were all oral for quite a while. None of us were ever taught, and we did what we read about in magazines. Penthouse forum, Playboy Advisor, and Hustler. We mostly fumbled our way, and thought that we were awesome. Of course not! I was lucky enough to have a coworker of my mother's teach me. Memories all will treasure my entire life.
Finally lost my virginity at a house party when I was almost 15. To this day though, I absolutely adore eating pussy and pleasuring a woman. To me , the screwing ( oh how much I adore fucking) is the icing on the cake after doing my best with oral.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Giving and then receiving oral was first for me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oral
Very very first time sex was oral...I was young and gave. Wasn't until some time later I lost my virginity.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Gave and received oral first with a boy. Gave and received anal next. Lost virginity with a girl at 16.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Gave and received oral first with a boy. Gave and received anal next. Lost virginity with a girl at 16.

gp2001
Lost my virginity first at 15,didnt get oral until i was 16

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lost virginity at 18. Didn’t get or give oral til I was almost 20

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Four More Years
I gave up my virginity in college at 19, and didn't receive any oral sex for another four years. Suddenly sex was soooo much more fun than it had been! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oral
I was 16 and I got oral sex from a girl that was 20 multiple times but we never fucked? Wish we would have. Oral was before I lost my virginity. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What happened 1st?
For me, I received my 1st BJ, by a neighbor girl, when I was 16 years old. And I got to play with her pussy.
About 2 years later, I had my 1st taste of pussy and feeling the inside of a nice warm pussy!
Paul

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Fingering climax/orgasm for both of us, also sex before going down thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oral and Virginity Triple play

My young girlfriend and I both had our 1st oral experience and loved losing her virginity the same night. One hot summer night my girlfriend who was 14 at the time met me in the basement of my house which was cooler after our parents had gone to sleep. I was 16 and just wearing a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt. She had a tube top and very skimpy shorts on. We play kissing face as normal while I played with her little tits and she would rub her pussy on my hard cock. Not sure and never asked why she decided to go down on me but I certainly wasn't complaining. Probably lasted less than a minute before cuming In her mouth and face. A little more kissing face and I made my way down to her gorgeous looking and smelling pussy. Licked that until I could feel her shaking and she got extremely wet. On my way up to start kissing her again somehow my cock slid into her super wet pussy. I guess that makes it a triple play in one night. yahoo raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I gave oral first to my g/f at the time. I was 15 and she was 14. She didnt want to give me a BJ but I loved my first pussy and she came quickly - my first taste of pussy cum and i've been addicted ever since!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I gave my wife-to-be oral and then lost my virginity at 26. Receiving oral - never have. She doesn't suck cock. Does anyone want to volunteer to help me?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Went down on my 1st love gf for several mos before we actually had sex at age 17.
Several mos later she gave me a half hearted bj.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
It was oral sex with my school mate who lived a couple of doors away, sucking a soft cock and exploring his foreskin was real fun at the time as so young to get an erection ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bj
13 sucked my friends cock because he said I could fuck his ass first had never done anything sexual yeti fucked him we used vasoline I pushed it in him and it felt great didn’t take long to cum and I loved it I kept my end of the bargain but didn’t swallow his cum didn’t even know he was going to cum till he exploded in my mouth spit it out way too much I didn’t do it again till my wife told me she wanted me to do it to one of her lovers and I did swallow that time and I asked my wife if I could have him fuck my ass always wanted to feel it since I fucked my friends ass I probably would have let him do it that day after I fucked him if he had asked me to but he wanted me to suck him first girlfriend I fucked became my wife a few years after I fucked her and her girlfriend same time skipping school alone with both of them her house talked them into all of us strip poker and after we lost all our clothes we kissed each other and then we fucked so my cock in my future wife first then her girlfriend and I came in her first then I fucked the wife to be and came in her and that night I must have jerked off quite a few times thinking about it

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lost my virginity at 17 didn't suck a cock untill i was in my 20s

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had several pussies around my cock before a mouth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oral sex
I think it definitely starts with oral sex. Experimenting and sucking jerking a guy. Then you move to a guy fucking yiu. Which in some cases can be a bit very nice experience

doritoStyle
I did everything but penetration with my first girlfriend, I was 14 she was 13.
First several time were just me fingering her and exploring & figuring out her pussy. I learned that she could get off by going very deep with my two middle fingers and curling them up hard & fast again and again (later I figured out that's the g-spot).

I also licked her pussy which she loved. She gave me head as well but she was very timid about it. We never went all the way, she was saving that for marriage. Unfortunately for that plan I eventually met another girl who was more upfront about being horny, and she gave AMAZING blowjobs that always made me cum.

I lost my virginity to that 2nd girlfriend, she was also a virgin.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lost my virginity at 18, I sucked her tits for the first time, ate her pussy and was it sweet and good, as I was making my way back up to kiss her she grabbed my cock, rolled me onto my back and planted her pussy right over my cock and plunged it in... fuck I still remember that feeling today... Surprisingly we fucked for a good 5 minutes before I came and she said Cum in me............. After I blew my load she just layed on top of me, cock still in, until my load of cum pushed my cock out and covered my cock with my goo.... Never got oral from her, my second GF loved giving blow jobs

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Getting oral was first