Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How did you lose your virginalty?
How did you lose your virginalty? Age? Where? Who?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Devirginization?
I was nineteen, in college and aware that most of my friends were happy in conjugal relationships. A guy from home was coming to town for the weekend to see me and I just decided that "it was time." It ended up being kind of a non-event - no fireworks, no dazzling feelings - just some missionary orgasms for him, but none for me... It took me another five years to have my first orgasm from sex..... blush confused blushing

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was 18, she was 17. She was watching a friends house while they were on vacation. She was the first girl I kissed. I was staying at the friends house as well in the back bedroom, she was in the master. We were getting ready to go out for the day and she asked me how many girls I've been with... I sheeply said, I've never been with a girl. She said REALLY??? surprised LOL... That night we were watching TV and we were drinking beer, I was getting a little buzzed. She said well I'm going to bed and I said me too... I shut the TV off and headed towards the room I stay in. She said, hey why don't you stay in my room seeing we're getting up early to go to the beach, that way there's only one bed to make. I was like sure, I've slept naked since I was 13 and she knew that. She went into the bathroom, I said to myself, well you always sleep naked, so I stripped and got under the covers. A couple minutes later she comes out of the bathroom topless and in her panties..... She said, well this is how I sleep, I hope you don't mind? with a sneaky smile, I said as long as you don't mind me sleeping in my usual sleeping attire.... She slid under the covers and started to kiss me. She grabbed my hand and put it on her breast and said rub them gently, next thing I know, I'm sucking on them working my way down to her pussy..... Best thing I ever tasted.... I was as hard as a rock, As I made my way back up to start kissing her again, my hard cock raked along her leg, she grabbed my cock, giving it a few strokes and said, hmmmm this is nice and thick. With my cock still in her hand, she got up on her knees, threw her left leg over me and gently sat down as she guided my cock right into her soaking wet, warm pussy.... Once she got it in all the way, she said are you OK?? pushes back and says well now you can't say you've never been with anyone.. She started rocking back and forth and then she was riding up and down on my cock, then plunge all the way down and get it as deep as she could and grind it around. She'd ride up, until I felt the cool air hit the head of my cock and then rock back and forth, just popping my head into her opening and back out.... She had to do it 10 times, I was like, fuck I love that feeling of entering.. then she plunge down again and start riding faster and faster.... being a professional masturbator LOL, I could feel it churning and I as I'm going to cum, she said come on give it to me, as she kept up the speed until I could felt my cock pulsating and feeling that pleasure of release, it sounded like a wet sloppy mess. She lays down on my chest, my cock still in her and says, that was fantastic are you sure you've never been with anyone before??? She stayed on top of me and kissing me asking me how I liked it, after a few minutes it felt like her pussy spit my cock out of her and I felt a warm rush of fluid running down and coating my cock and balls as well as in between my thighs and balls. She fell asleep on top of me, the next morning I got up, went to the bathroom to take a shower, I looked down at my cock and balls, and they were covered in what looked like a white glaze that was cracking and peeling. The first thing that came to my mind was, is that my virgin skin shedding off, It reminded me of how a snake sheds his skin LOL, took me a few days to figure out it was my dried cum LOL.... We fucked a lot after that, I couldn't get enough.... Still jerk jerk jerk to the memory of that still to this day, 36 years later.....

Davin11
Still working on it 😂

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I lost mine at 17 to a man in his 40s. I thought it was love at the time but of course it wasnt really.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I lost my to someone who I was secretly dating at work. He had a girlfriend at that time, but he told me he would break up with her, and later I found out he was still seeing his ex. Anyway I was off work one day and he came round to see me during his working hours, he must of come to see me with the intention to fuck me knowing my parents were out at work at that time and I lived quite far from our work place. We sat in the living room and it happened very quickly! Next thing I know is he has taking all my clothes off, to be honest I wasn't wearing much anyway. We fucked on the couch but it wasn't really a fuck cause I was too tight and he couldn't get his cock into me. We try for a while but he can only manage to fit a little into my tight hole. It was the second time when I went to his place a week later that he manage to fit his cock in. I had to hold my legs apart to let him in. I had sex with him probably about five times before I broke up with him. It was with my next boyfriend that I really started to enjoy sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was in my early 20s, I had met up with a former coworker and his wife (I’d guess mid 30s) for dinner and a couple of drinks to catch up. When we were leaving, he let his wife walk ahead of us a little and asked me if I wanted to get laid tonight, as a 20 something virgin, of course! We ended up back at my place, had a few more drinks, then she took me to my room and we undressed each other. I told her it was my first time and she took over, pushing me back on the bed and climbing on top of me. She reached down and slipped me into her and started riding. Unfortunately I didn’t last long with this gorgeous BBW riding me knowing her husband was in the other room and could hear us. We did get together one other time, but that’s another story. I’d love to meet up with her again now that I know what I’m doing so I could properly thank her.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I was 12 and so was my neighbor. We started out just jacking off, went on to sucking and fucking.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
To my girlfriend when I was 13. Also used to hide the condoms so I could fuck her up the ass.... I was a very bad teenager.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In 26, with my wife in our marriage bed. She was an experienced woman 5 years older and we got married of convenience but agreed that after the wedding ceremony we'll start monogamous sexual life like loving spouses.
When that moment came we sat together on the bed and couldn't undress because we were ashamed of our bodies, my extreme thinness and her extreme fatness. At last we resoluted and undressed helping each other. I never saw naked woman in real life before that and ejaculated premature on the floor without any touch of my penis. We cuddled and talked several hours, I made two attempts to penetrate her and the last one was successfull. Then she took my hand in her, attached it to her pussy and explained what should I do with my fingers. I studied diligently and finally she got an orgasm.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I mislaid mine, and then it was gone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Losing my virginity
I was 17 and she was a 24 year old co-worker. We had made out pretty heavy at a party and I asked her out to a drive-in movie the next night 🌙. I had a Porsche 914 which is a tiny two seat sports car. She sucked my cock with abandon that night and we didn't care if anyone had seen us. The next afternoon went by her apartment and we had full on sex in a multitude of positions. She said to me that either someone had taught me right or that I was a genius. I think she new and that was just flattery, but I will still take it!
Good times, good memories!
Thanks for the question. happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Far too late, that's when. College. And she came fast and was pretty much done after that. Surprising, and not a recipe for a great first time for me. I guess I liked to take things slow even then. I was well into my twenties before I had really good sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do objects count
Actually lost it to my husband then boyfriend at 15, after heavy make out sessions I would use my older sisters dildo. Then he started using fingers and from there using his cock but only putting in the head until one day he just went all the way in and I was hooked on sex forever.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We were both 16. It was a summer fling, as she was visiting her aunt and uncle for the summer. We spent a month together before it got really physical. The morning she was leaving to go back home, one thing led to another, and we ended up having sex in my parents upstairs garage den area. I didn’t last long and she let me cum inside her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Received my first bj @ 12. Got into high school and then found out the new girl in school had a thing for me and we both lived near each other. I was 15 and it was toward then end of the school semester and one day I was walking her home and passed by a lot of new houses being built. She grabs my hand and pulls me into a 1\2 built house takes off her shorts and lays down on some cardboard and spreads her pussy lips and tells me to fuck her, so I oblige. I drop my shorts and fumble my way around her now wet pussy and she guides my cock into the right hole and instantly I feel the hot, wet snuggness of the vagina-woohoo!
I lasted maybe 5mins and we never discussed birth control so once I felt like I was gonna cum, I just pulled out and covered her inner thigh with cum.

We fucked almost daily until the end of the semester, maybe a month or so and then she tells me we need to talk- ohoh.
She found out that she was moving cross country and that was the end of that, she sent me love letters that whole summer.
Susan was her name, she was also the first girl I ate out, loved the way she tasted.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
I was only 14 my future husband was 17 I had met him on the bus coming home from school first day he walked me and my girlfriend home to my house and he came in with us I liked him and told my girlfriend I was going to kiss him and I wanted her to lay back I asked him if he wanted to see my upstairs and we walked up I showed him my room and told him to turn around I had to change my uniform (Catholic girl) he did and I took all my clothes off and before I got anything on he turned around I think he listened to me undress he looked at me naked I was just frozen and he said I was beautiful and put his arms around me and started kissing me rubbing my body touching me between my legs turned me around and used his hands up and down my breast belly and holding me tight I was shaking he got his fingers into me a little bit and I was moaning I didn’t understand what he was doing but it felt like I was going to pass out he put me on my bed a single bed and stood in front of me taking his clothes off I saw his cock sooo big he laid on me and opened my legs pushing me back as he raised my legs and started pushing him into me it only hurt a little bit and when he was in me he took his time and he really fucked me so nice of course he came quickly but didn’t stop I felt him pulsing in me I was getting more and more into it over and over he was pumping in me and then my girlfriend opened the door and looked at us she was 15 but I couldn’t stop it he was going in me like crazy finally came again I tried to cover up as he slid to the side and my girlfriend got to see him and he was still hard he told her to get undressed and come in I didn’t say anything and she just took her clothes off and squeezed in with us Jim kissed me again then kissed her putting her next to me looking down at both of us touching her and me kissing us both and I was just enjoying him touching me I really didn’t care what he was doing with her as long as he was feeling my body he told her to kiss me I was sweating and shaking like crazy and she just started kissing me I really liked it so wet and warm her mouth he was kissing both of us our bodies on my neck he went down between my legs and I couldn’t believe how it felt I grabbed his head and held on to him and my girlfriend kept kissing me for the next I think hour he fucked and ate both of us and he told us to do to each other what he had done with us and I did it all licking her and kissing her each of us between the others legs this was my first time and When I think about it I’m amazed how much he enjoys watching me naked being with men and women today our sex life is also amazing and I still love him and will do everything that he wants me to do with anyone he tells me to do anything at all I have a lot to say about it but that is how I lost mine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Losing "Virginalty"
The first time I had my cock in a pussy and came in it, is one time... another is when I learned how to use my "special purpose " correctly!
While I had been with girls, and nude a few times while I was 14 and 15, none of them would allow me to put my cock in their pussies. Finally one drunken night, while I was 16, my buddies mom and I did it on her couch after everyone had gone to bed. Really had no guidance, or clue of what really to do, except for what she said to do. Both of us were thoroughly trashed, and we both had cum, I really don't remember much. What I do remember, was my buddy catching us nude in the living room in the morning.
But I consider giving my real virginity, to a 45 yr old friend of my mother's, who I spent 2 months the summer after I had graduated high school. The education was absolutely amazing, and the life skills that she had taught me, I still use to this day. I still masturbate to the memories of her, pretty much being nude all of the time around her secluded home, and I joining her nude too. We screwed constantly, and we even got a lot of repairs, and painting done too! Those were the days!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think I was 22 or 23. Started dating one of my friends that I had met while in university. We went back to my parents house since I was still living at home. I was wearing a condom and it kept slipping off as I was super nervous and kept getting soft. Eventually she took it off me and xxxxxxxxxx me inside her bareback. I ended up cumming inside her at her request and she just held onto me as I was cumming.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lost virginity
I was 13 and it was with a girl that lived a few houses down at the end of the block her name is Vicky
She had a reputation for sleeping around she was 16 and would sleep with a lot of the boys in the neighborhood and older guys that would buy her smokes and give her money.
There was a Forrest by where she lived and an old shack there were the neighborhood kids would play.
She would take guys there for sex.
I was riding my bike and saw Vicky,she says she wanted to show me something and took me to the shed and we had unprotected sex and I came in her right away.
We had sex a few more times after that.
I left home in my 20s and returned years later and Vicky was still living in the same house. I found out she had married several times and had many kinds. She still looked pretty hot and she gave me a blowjob in the bathroom of the cafe where we met for coffee.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
17 in the back of a corsa
My girlfriend asked me to get in the back, I was young n nieve and asked why!

Next thing i know she's unzipped my jeans and slipped herself on my cock. Before I realised what was happening I fired all my teenage manfat in her. Best 7 seconds of my life!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had asked the sister of my sister's boyfriend to an all school dance. We were about an hour into the dance when we kissed for first time. Next thing I knew, the dance was over and we were both trashed. We decided that midnight was still early and let's go down to the river and finish the bottle. I parked and shut the car off, then leaned over to kiss her. She met me halfway and we locked lips. I, accidentally, brushed one of her boobs putting my arm around her. Then I felt my fly opening and a hand entering my underwear to see what was there. I got a little bolder and patted her on the butt. A few minutes later, she, literally, ripped her panty hose off. We dragged each other into the back seat, with her skirt up and my pants down. It was awkward in that small back seat, but we managed. We had both had so much to drink that I didn't think that it was going to be any good for either of us. She proved me wrong and asked me to have a second go, which was even better. I was 22 and she was an experienced 20. I'd like to say that we went on and spent a lot of time together, however, things ended quickly when she told me that her boyfriend (WTF?) wanted to "talk" to me.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Mrs Palmer and her five daughters count? jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
This has been an intriguing thread to read. Erotic and scary in equal measure. Some having sex very young others later in life. All very interesting. For me (Julie) I was 17 when the guy I had been dating and enjoying mutual fingering and rubbing privately in a park decided to try and go all the way. We had agreed the day in advance and made our way to our usual spot against a tree away from the path and unseen. We started with our usual heavy petting me with a short skirt and no panties, him with his pants at his ankles. In spite of our planning neither of us had any form of contraception so he was to put it in have a few pumps and pull out before cumming. Great plan until shortly after he got inside me I realized that he was about to cum and had to push him back just in time to see his cock squirting on the ground. A close escape and one that was not repeated as we broke up soon after.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well, indeed my first time was a lot more fun than my wife's grin At 16 my g/f took me to her house laid me on the bed fully clothed, hiked up her short skirt and grinded her pussy through her panties on my cock which made us both cum. First time actually inside was my next g/f at 17 whom I met on a joint family holiday. We had a lot of heavy petting during that time and had fingered each other inside our underwear to climax. Once we got back home we found a suitable afternoon, prepared with condom and was all very embarrassing when she saw my very erect cock for the first time. However got the condom on and inside her pussy just in time before cumming LOL So pretty much a normal first!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 14 and it was with a friend of my mom. My parents had to go out of town because my grandpa had had a heart attack and was in the hospital so they asked Lisa to stay and watch me and my younger brother. After dinner I went to my room and did my homework. After I finished my homework I got ready for bed it was about 10. Lisa nocked on my bedroom door and asked if she could talk to me for a few minutes. I said ok and she came into my room. She was only wearing a pink robe I was sitting on the side of my bed and only had on a pair of boxer shorts she seat down beside me and I could see that she was only wearing that robe I got hard and my dick was standing straight up in my boxers. She put her hand on my thigh and said I see you are getting a little excited she then took my hand and put it on her thigh. She then slid her hand into my boxers and took ahold of my very hard dick. Before I knew it she had my boxers off and my dick in her mouth. She sucked on me for a few seconds and said she wanted to feel my dick inside of her. She told me to lay down on my bed. She took off her robe and got on top of me she slid my dick inside of her and she started to ride me. She rode me for about a minute before I exploded inside of her she kept riding me for a few more minutes . We fucked all night long and I fucked her for the next couple days until my parents got home. After that I would go over to her apartment a couple times a week. We did this for about 2 years until she got a new job in another state.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Virginity
Not sure if this counts but it was after football practice in Jr high. Waiting for my Dad to pick me up and a girl was there on the patio waiting for her ride. I was in practice shorts and jock strap and she was eyeing me pretty hard. She said I bet you have a big one, can I see it? I was startled but said if you show me your tits hoping she would back down and forget about it. She raised her shirt and flashed her tits for a few seconds then said your turn. I looked around and didn’t see anyone so I just pulled it out through the leg of my shorts. She said I was cheating and next thing I knew she was standing next to me and pulled my shorts down. I was scared shitless but she grabbed my cock and said not bad then put it in her mouth. I was hard in a instant then came. She couldn’t swallow it all and when she pulled back I shot on her face and shirt. I apologized and she said it was ok. I pulled my shorts up and sat down as my knees were weak and my whole body was shaking. She thanked me and walked over to another building and my dad showed up about 10 minutes later. Never saw her after that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I lost mine at 14 to my best friends 15 year old girlfriend, she was the first girl to show me her boobs and the first girl I saw naked. The first time I saw her naked I walked in on her showering I only saw her from behind and a side view as she turned I left and told my mate he told me to go back and ask her something when I went back in she was sat on the side of the bath with a towel covering her i lifted her towel slightly to fully cover her boobs and she pulled it back down completely letting me look at her boobs, they were enormous I still think they were the biggest boobs I've seen. A couple weeks later during a phone conversation she said if I bought something to her house she would let me fuck her, it was about a 6 mile walk so off I went and true enough when I got there we went into her room she took all her clothes off and laid down I was looking at a naked girl for the first time just staring at her full Bush between her open legs and huge boobs with my first view of erect nipples, I had absolutely no idea what to do with any of it, until then I had only felt boobs over a bra, she undid my trousers and pulled my erect cock out I remember the feeling of my cock touching her public hair as she guided me to her slit and the the incredible feeling as the first time you push inside and feel her warm vagina grip and pull the foreskin back as I fully went inside, then the realisation I have no idea what I was doing it was like something out of the inbetweeners so needless to say I didn't last long before we stopped as I think I was just crushing her neither of us came, but I had wank material for a long time. Amazing though as her body type of big boobs which sag with long thick erect nipples, wide hips and full Bush has stayed as my preference to now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Losing mine was a cliche. We were both 17 and had been dating almost a year. We had done all the hand play n grinding.
We had been out on an afternoon date and we’re heading home.
I pulled the car onto a gravel road that went into a wooded area, very well hidden.
We got in the back seat and proceeded to make out and take our clothes off.
After going down on her a while, rather than stop as in times past, I spread her legs and slowly went balls deep. Only lasted a cpl mins; I pulled out and blew my load all over her belly.
The beginning of a summer of fun.

cissyboy1uk
I was mid teens, she was 53, my neighbour. I would 'spy' on her when she was in her back garden. One day when i was in the front, she called me over to her (pretty much normal occurrence them days) I went in, after she closed the door, dropped her dress and asked if i wanted the real thing instead of looking from my bedroom. Oh yes did i. She took me upstairs to her marital bed, stripped me, first touch on my cock and i spunked lol. We spent a few hours with Joyce showing me what to do. We met when we could for nearly 7 yrs.