Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ifotou
Professional Photographer
I am a professional photographer so if anyone has photography-related questions, feel free to hit me up. I know many on here use their phones to take pictures and there is nothing wrong with that. When you are trying to hold a camera and take a selfie, your options are limited. Lighting is also essential. However, you don't have to be a pro or having studio lighting to take good pictures and I've seen some great ones on here!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a lot of questions. Let's talk in a pm?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How long have you been doing photography? Where can I see more of your work? It's just that I've been doing photography for fifteen years. Every time I take an extremely responsible approach to prepare a photoshoot. By the way, I am terribly annoyed when I see a careless approach to work on the part of the photographers. I know a lot of quite famous photographers who are not seriously preparing for shooting. When I prepare for a photoshoot, I'm looking for a location on a location scout, makeup artists, models. Other photographers just take the random people they see and work with them. I wonder if I'm the only one, who bothers about this?

ifotou
Hi and thanks for your comments. I take my work very seriously. I have a home studio and multiple great locations in my home but also shoot outdoors, in hotels, other studios, etc. It just depends. I have portable lighting so can shoot most anywhere.

I don't keep a website anymore (nosey family always stalking me) but I am on Instagram as @wild_fashion_photography. Naturally, those are safe for Instagram photos. You can also see more on this site: https://youpic.com/photographer/WildthingsPhotography/. I was on OnlyFans but now they require too much for me to post photos so I don't bother. If interested, I could share more privately.

I have not taken many photos of people engaged in sexual activities and none including me. I happen to know a number of exotic dancers and they are great for subjects. I keep it professional. Photography for me is not a means to try and get with women. I respect them and their boundaries and never pressure them or make demands. That makes for more relaxed subjects and better photos. My own sex life is too minimal to use it...

What do you shoot?

ifotou
Photography
Feel free to PM me with any questions or post here.