Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time anal
I'm a bisexual guy and plan on doing anal for the first time. What is the best position for my first time? Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time in the ass
I would imagine you on all fours or on your stomach, seems logical, I hope you enjoy it, I've never done that, don't think I will either

If this reply breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
I suggest you on all 4's, backing onto his cock, so you can be comfortable with the rate of penetration! Take it slow, you will open up for harder play.

cutcock61
If you have never anal, I suggest you start off using loads of lube and try using a probe a few times before taking a guys cock.
This helps you get use to the feeling of having something up a tight arse, help you to relax your muscles to take a cock and makes that first anal sex alot more enjoyable.
I started with a small dildo such as beaded dildo, and over time move into larger cock shaped ones. Now I am a regular bottom fuck guy that takes cocks as often as possible, love anal sex.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Make sure to use good quality lube and lots of it jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
About the time i came to my third cock he was just too big and i found the only way to get him in was in reverse cowboi position,don't know why but finally got him in me and it is no trouble now.Plenty of lube always,enjoy.

marriedbi52
I heart being well streached sometimes also!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I only get to have an anal session with another guy on rare occasions, so I never really get used to taking a penis into my ass. I find that if I start with the guy on his back, and I lower my ass onto him, I'm able to control the penetration and get used to it after a couple minutes. Once it's all the way in, my body seems to relax, and I'm able to enjoy it in all different positions.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first time was today
I have used a lot of different size dildos, different shapes, vibrating, thrusting, spurting, etc. They have always been stuck on the wall or top of a stool which meant I had to do all the moving. Well, today a guy came over to get his cock sucked but short on time. So he asked if he could fuck me and since I've thought about that, I said sure. He is part Mexican and part black so his cock is beautiful. I deep throated a few minutes and then he turned me around. I got him some good lube and he plowed into my hole with a vengeance. I even sucked him after he came out and was still dripping. That WILL NOT be my last time. redeyes jerk jerk raspberry yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first
we had used dildo s a few time s , before i had my first time it started out with a small dildo to open me up , so when i was ready and lubed he went in just a little tight but did feel great the longer he worked on me ,, he was a big cock guy too 2c 2c 2c