Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wet Dream Memories
I have some vivid memories of “wet dreams” that i experienced....most as a teen. Usually in my dream I found myself in an erotic situation with a girl I knew in real life...a girl from school ...different ones at different times.
However, the most frustrating thing I remember was that I always “woke up” either just prior to.....or at the moment of....ejaculation. This shortened the dream and it seemed like I was “cheated” out of the “full consummation” of the sex act with the young lady in the dream.
Do any of you guys remember it being that way for you as well...or did you manage to stay “in the dream” longer enough to be more satisfying to you?
Tell us your memories of it...and...certainly the women on this site are more than welcome to share your recollection of erotic dreams you may have had.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
I can't remember the details, but recall it was VERY RIGHT! enough to make me cum of course! However, as I started to squirt my cum(I have always slept nude) I woke up with a start thinking I was peeing the bed! I quickly grab my cock to cut off the pee, but found it VERY hard & squirting something that was WAY thicker than pee! It felt SO GOOD, I stroked the head as I finished cumming. I was on my side & took my still hard cock & checked it out! What had just cum out of me was white & very thick & had a bit just at the pee hole. When I squeezed my cock from base to tip, the rest of it came out! I put that on my finger & smelled it. It smelled kinda sweet, so I tasted it, it tasted good too, so I got out of bed & started licking the pool of my own cum up slowly so as to savory it's taste! All this had me very turned on still, so I jacked off & came in my hand so I could enjoy another load of my cum! The next day step mom told me that if I was gonna jack off in bed to please not cum on the sheets, but to use a sock & cum in it. It'ld slide right over my hard cock & catch ALL the cum I had & was much eaiser to wash! I started taking her advice except when I wanted to taste myself...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I do remember a dream I had, and have had a few times since with only slight variations.
I'm in class at school listening to a female teacher talk to us about history. She is very pretty with very big boobs and a very fat arse.
The bell goes and she asks me to stay behind. (Now I know what you are all thinking) but no....
She confronts me and says "I saw you kissing your girlfriend today, am I right?" I had to agree. I said "yeah, but so what, it was lunchtime and I'm allowed to". She says "Oh yeah I know but I got quite turned on, your g/f is very sexy and I've asked her to join us here after class today"
Just then, a knock at the door happens and my g/f walks in asking what the fuck is going on because she has cheerleaders practice. My history teacher explained and then said "I'll come straight to the point. If you let your boyfriend watch me seduce you and then have lesbian sex with you right now I'll give him straight A's for the rest of the year and see to it that you get the same results for your classes"
Long story short.... My teacher took almost violent control, ripping my g/f's clothes to bits as she stripped her naked. The teacher undressed herself and her J cup tits squashed my little girl like a boulder squashing an ant. My g/f was just about by tits and mouth. The teacher held her down and tongue fucked her cunt, fingered her arsehole, licked her arsehole and then threw my g/f onto the floor and sat on her face. My g/f's face totally disappeared up the teachers arse crack. After the teacher squirted gallons onto my girl she dressed and left, leaving mt g/f naked, soaked, barely breathing and with a swollen cunt. I then got my cock out, wanked myself and cum onto my g/f's face and also left.
The variance in the dream is sometimes I go to the cheerleaders practice and join the girls in the shower, or other times I catch up with the violent sex history teacher and giver her the same treatment in the carpark by simply shoving my stiff cock up her fat arsehole dry, no lube and causing her to scream in pain. Then the dream ends. This was my all time wet dream but now its a story I share with m wife and she wishes she was my g/f back then. Funny thing is though I don't remember a teacher with massive J cups and a huge fat butt. Anyways, that's it.

chuckychester9
once i was asleep on my sisters sofa, i was wearing some really tight jeans, her friend who i always found sexy was visiting, i woke up having cum in my pants in the dream and thankfully the living room was empty... could have been a whole other story lol

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Orgasmic Dream
I've had a recurring dream about seven men and a picnic table during the last light of day outside a bar where reggae music is playing. It's always orgasmic - and there's no sperm to clean-up!

From a smiiey point of view it looks like this:

jerk jerk jerk bounce jerk jerk jerk

raspberry

I hope that the spacing worked out... The last of the seven men is supposed to be munching on me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Seven has always been my lucky number

raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've never had one, but I think it's because I've always jacked off alot.