Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smelling worn thongs!
I do not know if there is a lot of guys like me but I just love the smell of worn thongs! It makes me really horny and it makes it easer for me to cum and I love the discharge and cum if there is some! I collect thongs after they are worn and I even love to jack off and cum on the crotch area!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m with you on this worn, I love my wife to sit on my face in her panties that she has been wearing all day and suck me off, I have borrowed her panties out of the dirty laundry on more then one occasion and held them over myself as I’ve had a wank as well jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes please!!
Oh yeah, I love it!!!! The scent of a woman is just intoxicating!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Our pest control guy sprays our house every month inside and out. I always take a pair of my wife's used panties out of the clothes hamper and lay them on top. I always lay them in a manner that i know if they have been moved. Every single time i can tell they have been moved, i bet he is picking them up and smelling them or even rubbing his cock on them. it is a total turn on for me to think about what he is doing with her panties. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was hoping this post would get a lot more posts, there is just something about a woman's wet panties that guys love. I guess it's about as close as you can get to the real thing. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
desert man said: I was hoping this post would get a lot more posts, there is just something about a woman's wet panties that guys love. I guess it's about as close as you can get to the real thing. jerk

Secretly film him

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm with you, i love sniffing dirty woman's panties as i masturbate, that scent is incredible! I don't wear them or cum on them, just sniff!

sscd
used
Didn't know so many men and some women were in to them until I started swinging but there are a lot.