Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Meganu
Letting The Guest Slip In (Part Two)
Slipping In Part Two
As was his habit, during the night Paul’s hand slipped down to his sleeping wife’s recently plundered sex. Megan compliantly moved away from their spooning position onto her back so that she could part her legs. As his finger probed the outer lips, she moaned softly and pushed her pubis upwards. He was not amazed to feel how sticky the inside of her pussy was, filled as it was with Rob’s semen as he knew that Megan was about to ovulate and he was probably feeling the mucous plug which accompanied the event. He withdrew his jism-coated finger and rubbed the juice into one of Megan’s nipples.

The next morning at around four-thirty, he went to the kitchen to make himself coffee. Even though they had a guest in the house, he chose to be naked and was standing at the counter when he heard Rob entering the kitchen. They greeted each other warmly and Rob came over to stand alongside him as the percolator bubbled and fuzzed while the coffee brewed. When Paul saw that Rob was wearing boxer shorts, he apologised for his nudity. “Your body is in such good shape, you obviously spend a lot of time at the gym?” he quizzed his guest who automatically tensed up his abdominal muscles. “No, just a lot of good old hard labour in the garden. If you spend as much time as I do in the garden there, is really no need for a gym!!!!” The delicious aroma of the percolating Arabica beans filled the air and wafted into both men’s nostrils. Paul poured the black liquid into two mugs when the timer went off. As they took the first sip of the hot brew, Paul looked directly in Rob’s eyes and asked; “Rob, do you find Megan attractive? Even though I was slightly “in my cups” last night, I did notice the little signals you exchanged with her. Am I correct or just being paranoid?”

Before the guest had a chance to reply, the kitchen door opened and Megan entered. Having heard the men’s voices in the kitchen, she decided to pull on a pair of panties beneath her nightie. She greeted them both, giving the men a perfunctory peck on the cheek before pulling a wooden stool out from beneath the kitchen table where just a few hours earlier, Rob had taken her so delightfully. She pulled her stool closer to where her husband was standing and when she was close enough, she reached out and tugged his flaccid penis playfully. Fuelled by her teasing, playful mood and feeling the warmth of his manhood between her fingers, sparked her arousal and her nipples responded by erecting themselves immediately. Seeing Megan touching her husband and the way her nipples almost petrified caused a stirring in Rob’s loins and his flaccid manhood began to stir inside his boxers.

“I just asked Rob if he was attracted to you and was waiting for his response when you walked in! Well, Rob?” he probed as he watched the man’s eyes fixing on his wife’s nipples. A pregnant pause permeated the atmosphere in the kitchen as Rob struggled to find an appropriate answer. His hand went down to the open flap in the front of his boxers as his rapidly hardening penis attempted to peer out. His foreskin had already peeled back sufficiently to reveal his glans which seemed to glow like a red beacon.
“Well, the answer is readily apparent. Your penis is telling me what your thoughts are! Don’t be shy! Many men do and she likes the attention she gets” Paul interjected, referring to his wife in the third person. “Instead of playing cat and mouse and both feeling guilty, I can tell you that you have my blessing to have your way with her! As long as you can give her all the pleasure she so much needs!!! In fact, I am not averse to you joining the two of us in bed tonight. Would you enjoy that, Darling?"

Megan’s mouth was agape as she heard her husband make this suggestion. She was still waiting to reply when the unmistakable sound of a loud queef punctuated the silence as the overflow from the previous night’s tryst with Rob trickled from her pouting vaginal lips. “Yes!” that would be wonderful! We have often discussed having another partner to have fun with us and you would be absolutely perfect!” Megan purred as she stood up and crossed to where Rob stood, equally amazed at the offer Paul had made. As if to formalise the suggestion, she reached out and took her lover’s rigid penis in her hand.

Hardly aware that the couple were cyber-lovers and had exchanged many explicit pictures on the internet, Paul drained his coffee and added rather nonchalantly; “Why don’t you take your panties off and let Rob see what a stunning pussy and bum you have? Must go now or I’ll be late!!!” he finished off as he left the kitchen. The lovers stood facing each other with their mouths agape. Neither could believe their good luck but to add an element of decency under the circumstances, Megan waited till she heard Paul’s car start and reverse down the driveway before she lifted her nightie over her head and began pulling her pantie off. As soon as she was completely naked, she wiggled her buttocks suggestively at Rob who had begun stroking his erection in anticipation of what was to come.

“Well, you know what I’ve always wanted you to do, so now is your chance and we have Paul’s blessing to do it!!!!” he enthused as Megan went down on her hands and knees to display both of her hairy holes. He was not a man who wasted time and in a flash, he was in a similar position behind her with his nose buried in her already twitching anus. His expert tongue teased and licked her pussy lips while he delighted in the earthy aromas emanating from her holes. Her hand reached behind her and using a finger she took a healthy amount of his semen from the night before and rubbed it around and into her bum hole. The signal she sent was clear; she wanted his cock in her forbidden cave. Megan yelped with delight when she felt his knob pushing against her sphincter, the whole sensation was made even more enjoyable by the fact that her finger was busily teasing her miniscule but sensitive clitoris. “I’m going to fucking cum Rob!!!! My cunt is going to explode!!! Fill it with your cock!!!” she urged as she felt the shaft sliding deeper and deeper into her anus.

He gripped her hips tightly and began thrusting hard enough for his balls to slap up loudly against her wet pussy lips. The sound of his balls slapping against her and her large tits flapping against her chest filled the air as they strove for orgasm which when they came caused both of them to shiver and shudder like they were experiencing a force seven earthquake.

Sated, they both collapsed onto the floor, Megan with her legs wide open so that Rob could watch her holes spasm with orgasmic delight.
They were lying together enjoying the post coital moment when Megan’s phone beeped, indicating that she had received a text message; “Wonder who that is?” she said casually as she reached for her phone to read the message; “Well, has he fucked you yet?” It was from Paul. She giggled as she read it to her lover; “Yes, just a few minutes ago!!!” she responded truthfully.

She turned on her side to face Rob; “I would love to take you deep inside my pussy but you can’t, you need to shower and wash your cock first because I can’t risk getting an infection!” Reluctantly they got up and went to the bathroom. Megan ran the basin full of warm water and got Rob to position his penis over the edge of the porcelain before lathering the length of his shaft with a luxurious coating of soap suds. He didn’t stay flaccid for long and as she gently paid attention to the foreskin and glans, he erected very quickly, surprising his paramour at his recovery speed and ability. Leaving the soap on his shaft for lubricant, she very professionally began stroking it till it was so hard that she could clearly feel his heartbeat. “Take my knob in your mouth!” he almost pleaded and ever compliant, Megan did so, continuing to lovingly stroke his hardness while she fellated the knob expertly with her tongue and lips. “Going to shoot!!!!” Rob warned as the first signs of ejaculation manifested themselves at the base of his shaft. Megan quickly lay on her back and cupped her big tits in coquettish fashion, showing him the target. Rob grunted with delight as the first spurt of his hot jism erupted from the tip of his penis. Megan groaned loudly and in a series of quick upward thrusts of her loins, she happily accepted repeated geysers of seed on her nipples and soft breasts.

If this thread breaks our rules please