Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wet Dreams
I thought these only happened in your teenage years although I only ever had 1 or 2 back then, but I actually had one Saturday night and I’m in my mid 40’s

I was having a dream and had a girl all trussed up so she couldn’t move she was wearing my favourite satin panties and as she was wriggling to try and free herself she had wet her self in the panties which turned me on even more, so I promised her that if she sucked my cock I would release her so she could clean herself up, well the blow job was mind blowing and in the dream I nearly blew her head off when I came off, but it felt really immense and powerful and real, so much so it woke me up and when I had a little feel in my pants they were full of cum,

So my question is is who still has them

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Meganu
My husband who is 62 has them regularly and it's not as if he is starved of sex!!!! We have a very active sex life. I love it when we are spooning and he ejaculates against me while he is fast asleep. I love it!!!! Enjoy your wet dreams and I hope you have many, many more of them!!!!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My last wet dream was when I was maybe 15 years old.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wet dreams
I have wet dreams once or twice a year. They usually involve multiple men. thumbup grin

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Julieannfringe said: I have wet dreams once or twice a year. They usually involve multiple men. thumbup grin

oh I would love to be in your dreams sexy!