Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
DEB, MY FUCK WHORE
See my earlier post, "After 18 years of marriage."

DEB, MY FUCK WHORE
After Marty and I xxxxxx Debbie to service us one afternoon I began to meet up with Debbie about every week. We met at the hot tub place and when we got inside she told me she was going to be “in charge”. We got naked and just before we were going to shower there was knock. She opened the door nude and a man stepped in. She kissed him while I stood there with a hard dick. “Meet Plum, he is here to fuck us. Remove his shirt and pants.” I was startled for a moment and Deb grabbed my hard dick and pulled me in front of him. “Strip him”, I undid his belt and pushed his pants down. His ½ hard cock was bulging his boxers. I helped him off with his shirt, he was younger and more fit than me. Deb stepped forward and pulled down his shorts and his shaved cock & balls looked bigger than mine. She dropped to her knees, sucked in his cut dick head, her cheeks bulging as it continued to harden in her mouth. “I call him plum head, and does that plum feel good twitching my clit. Step over here and grab his fuck meat.” I stepped closer and he immediately grabbed my very hard cock. I in turn took his meat in my hand, hot and the skin soft over a raging boner. Deb switched and started sucking me, then went back and forth, juicing up each cock with her tongue. “You boys are here to fill my fuck holes. Lay down on the floor. I am going to sit on your face. Suck my clit until I cum, I need to be really juicy to get Plum head in my pussy.” I did as told and Deb stuck her pussy in my face and I sucked. Watching Deb from below as she slobbered over his cock, licking his big balls. Her clit swelled and I chewed it with my lips. She let go of his cock and arched her back like she liked to do when heading into a cum. Her soft grunt and falling back onto to me announced my success. “It’s your turn, get up here and suck that cock.” I knelt but stalled for a minute. He guided my mouth to his cock. “Yes give him have a taste of cock” and she pushed me down until his big cock was in my face. I opened my mouth to his plum and sucked the head. Soft, hot, hard, slight bitterness of precum, better than I would have thought. Deb sat up on the bench legs spread rubbing her puss, “Now you are a cocksucker, you need to taste his cock and cum”. Plum sat next to her and they kissed. I sat on the floor and I motioned her to sit across from me, “Rub my cockhead on your pussy lips”. She crossed her legs into mine and pulled in just close enough to rub my cock on her, “Oh yea, that dick feels good on my pussy, but you can’t fuck it yet. Face fuck our new cocksucker.” Plum put his hands behind my head and xxxxxx his cock in, gagging me with its size. “Yea, that’s it plum, chock him. Let him see what it’s like to be face fucked.” I pulled away and said “help me suck this monster.” She moved closer and my cock slipped into her puss when she raised her head to lick his nut suck. I went back to that big head sucking. “Stroke it Plum, I’ll suck those balls, He can work your head. Give our new cocksucker a load. Shoot off in his mouth.” He started stroking and I kept sucking and we all were groaning as the tension built. It took a few minutes before Plum xxxxxx his cock down my throat again. As soon as it was a long way in his hot lava shot right down my throat. I fell back with his cock still twitching and shooting. My cock exploded into Deb and 3 of us came at the same time. His last cum shot landed on my chest. Deb leaned in and sucked in the rest of the cum. Then leaned forward and joined me in a cum kiss.
It took a few minutes for all 3 of us to recover. “Clean him up ” she ordered me. There was a big cum drip still hanging on his cock. I leaned forward and licked it off. “Suck him hard again.” I did as ordered and he hardened in my mouth again. She jumped up and turned her back to Plum hovering her just fucked cunny over his cock, my cum dripping on his cock. “fuck my pussy with plum head. take it in your hands, is it wet, drool on his dick head, I licked and sucked the plum. “Now hold him up and watch my pussy”. She danced a little and plum plugged her pussy. At first just the head and she took her time letting the ridge of his dick head twitch her clit in and out. She wiggled her hips and soon her ass began to dance while she slowly slid down, a few inches at a time. His plum head folded her clit inward as he fucked her, continuously rubbing against his cock. Soon she was cumming, groaning and gyrating. When she bottomed she looked at me, “you are now a cock sucker and a cunt licker, get over here, let me lift up a little and when my clit pops out lick it till I cum.” Again, I did as ordered and this time she screamed when she came again. Plumhead began to pound her, hammer fucking, and she flopped from side to side cumming and groaning. I stopped him and said, “turn her around I’m taking her ass.” We both lifted her legs and rotated her 180 degrees until I could see her asshole. “Come up here first and let Plum and I juice your cock.” I stood with my painfully hard dick out between their faces. He quickly sucked me ¾ of the way down his throat. Plum had sucked cock before and did not gag at all. She was licking my nut sack. I was dizzy with sensation and dropped back to my knees. “Spit on my ass, put some of my fuck juice on that cock”. I began rubbing my cock around and over their joined fuck and rubbed my juicy cock in her ass checks. But I still followed orders and bent down to spit on her asshole. It was puckered out and I could see his cock deep in her cunny. “Lick his balls” she ordered. It was nothing I have ever done. The smooth tight sack relaxed in my mouth and I sucked both balls in. He was groaning, I’m going to cum”. “Ass fuck me, stick that long prick up me.” I slowly fed it up her ass until my balls nestled against his. Deb was like a doll in our hands. We both held her in a slow circular fuck. She groaned the whole time. I spoke first, “Plum, hold her still I need to give this whore a cum load.” He held her and I ass hammered her and dumped a hot load in her ass.
I collapsed on the floor in front of them. Plum head slowly moved his legs back and forth as she recovered. Soon she was groaning again. “turn me around”. He lifted her legs again and she slowly spun again. By this time my cum was leaking out of her ass onto his balls. “Lick his balls, clean off your own cum you pumped up my ass.” I started licking balls again, this time covered in a flow of my own sticky cum. “You’re a cum eating cock sucker now, suck those balls, make him blow a load in my pussy.” Again, I followed orders. He moved faster with longer strokes and each time his cock showed I licked it as well. It did not take long until he grunted, his nut sack twitched, and he came deep in her puss. We all collapsed for a few minutes. Plum pushed Deb off his cock and said, “I have to go home, Jane will be there dildoing her cunt waiting.” Deb laughed, “She will love your pussy coated cock and cum covered balls.” Apparently, they were a perverted couple. He left and Deb ordered me again. “Lie down on the floor again you are not done.” She lowered her stretched holes over my face and barked, “Suck it up queer boy. That’s right you get a double cum load for dinner tonight.” As I was eating the clicking started, she was taking my picture. “Now I have evidence of what a ball licking, cock sucking, cum eating queer you are. Now I own your dick.”

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yum
Brilliant....got me rock hard and HORNEY

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Deb is a KEEPER A nice party person to have a good time with redeyes jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Concur
Debbie is true a keeper plus she needs you too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cunt and cum lover
Great story and I would love to bend the third or even fourth and that debauchery. Deb definitely sounds like a keeper and I would love her to be my keeper as well. You two other guys sound like a great amount of fun also. Have Deb give me a p.m. as I would love to be her slave. raspberry jerk happydance