Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
One off the bucket list
Well it finally happened this morning at 4:12 AM. After many years of trying and not succeeding. But it did happen this morning. It's short and to the point. I got at 3:30 am to get a drink of water, looked out the window and the snow is falling down pretty heavy. Just then I heard my wife behind me said she needed some water also. After we got our water we both walked over to the rear door and looked on the deck , had to be maybe a couple inches of snow already. I told how nice it looked and just how beautiful it was with the snow falling. I looked at her and told her this is our chance. We been trying for years, what do you say honey. She said fuck, why not. But this time we had it all worked out so no turning back now.
We grabbed our sweat shirts put them on, Got our hats, put them on them we got our boots on. Jan looked at me and said wait one minute and ran back up stairs, don't know for what but she came down a minute later. We stood by the back door, She noticed that I was working my cock, jacking myself off when she reached down and took over. I told her that it always feels better when she does it. So here we are by the back door clothes on are upper body and boots on. From the waste down we are naked as can be. I told Jan when we get out go right to the bench. With her hand still on my cock, I told her at the count of three we go. One , two , three. We opened the door we kind of ran to the bench, snow is falling down fast and hard as it's hitting our face and legs. Jan got to the bench. bent over doggy style and spread her legs as far apart as she could. I got behind her with my cock in my hand and slide it up and down her slit a couple times til I found her cunt hole and rammed it in as fast and as hard as I could. I was ball deep and was shocked as how easy it was to penetrate her. She yelled back she loaded her cunt up with lube before we went out side. Nice thinking on her part, other wise she as tight as a virgin and hard to enter. Just ask her friends. Any ways I'm balls deep and started to fuck her. I mean I was like a machine pumper her pussy with the snow falling and being so damn cold. I think we were out there maybe a couple minutes and had to call it quits. I pulled out and we both ran for the door. I told her any longer out there my cock would have turned into a popsicle. We both started to take off our winter gear except for out sweat shirts.
Jan told me to go into the bathroom to clean off my cock of all the lube. Said she wanted to taste the frozen popsicle. hey be right there. We jumped into bed and she wasted no time sucking my cock. I know it might just be me, but damn can she suck a mean cock.. I'm sure if I ask her friends they might agree also. Jan told me she was still a little cold from being out side in 19 degree temps. So I told her or actually grabbed her off my cock and told her to sit on it instead. She didn't waste a second. She threw her leg over me and straddled just over my cock, grabbed it and placed at her pussy opening and with one motion slide all the way down to my balls. I had forget about the lube. She worked her hips around my cock for a few minutes then I grabbed her and pulled down onto my chest with my cock still impaled in her pussy. I took the covers and covered both of us worked her sweat shirt off so now she was completely naked. Love the feeling of her tit's on my chest, nipples were rock hard. I just started to rub and massage her back as she gave out a few moans. I think she liked this better then my cock in her cunt. Next thing I know she out like a light. sleeping with a cock inside her. After a few minutes I turned over with her, my cock slipping out her cunt as she turned over and feel back to sleep. I think she said something like I take care of you later as went back to sleep. That is were she is right now. In bed sleeping.
So one item off our bucket list: FUCKING IN A SNOW STORM.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Well, there has been lots of opportunity this year! Love fucking outside, just don't think I could ever persuade Julie to do it in the freezing cold...in the sea, yes, but not the snow lol

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
the snowstorm fuck
Jan will wake up with a lubed pussy in the morning and think she had a wet dream
.... good one better than at our effort at the beach and I got sand all over my cock and she had to suck all the grit off first lol

If this reply breaks our rules please