Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock extension sleeve question for the ladies
Hey ladies, a quick question for you all. As my profile name suggests, I have a thicker dick. However it's not overly long. It's like 4.5 to 5 inches long on a good day. I am a bigger guy with a little bit of a gut, and it doesn't help matters. My wife is fairly fit, but after two kids she has a little bit of a stomach pouch as well. When we were younger and a lot more sexually active we used to have sex in most positions, but as we've gotten a little older and the weight has come on all she ever wants is straight missionary.... She says we can't do doggy anymore because the angle isn't right, and the rare occasion she gets on top she just grinds as it will slip out of she tries to ride me. She usually will not come when we have sex and finishes with a vibrator which I am fine with as long as she has an orgasm. I would rather her cum than me, as I always try to put her first. These are all sound like excuses to not hurt my feelings about it being long enough to reach the right spots in those positions, which I'm fine with, I just want the help to reach those spots.

She is not overly adventurous in the bedroom and it took me a few years to get her worked up to a vibrator. We are going on a trip over Valentine's day and I just bought a clearly ample penis xtender from Adam and Eve along with new set of lingerie. The plan is to set out the lingerie for her in the hotel room and put it on and get her to bend over without seeing it and slip it in. Are there any women on here that have had a partner use one if these? And if so what were your thoughts?

Before a bunch of well bunghole dudes start saying how they'd please me wife, save it as you are only dealt with the cards you have and all I want to do is please my wife as much as possible and get some feedback with anyone that has used one of these and if it worked like you'd expected and if it helped improve your sex life?

Thanks!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A response
Sorry that this response is not from a female… However I can attest that my wife absolutely loves it when I use a cock extender as I fuck her cunt. In fact, your wife’s personality and behavior in bed sounds a lot like mine. Frankly, i should’ve figured out using an extender on her years ago! Before we were married she fucked lots of guys and I knew that a number of them (including the one she Exclusively fucked for seven years!) had 9 or 10 inch cocks. I too have a pretty thick cock and a very average length of 6”. When I put that cock extender on I have at least another 3 inches fucking her cunt.... just like the length of cock she regularly had when she was younger. Although she never complained in the past about me her orgasms were “ho hum”… When I decided to use an extender… it was transformative sex! I don’t think she has orgasmed any less than 5 or 6 times every time I use the extender on her. She will cum more often more than that .... especially if she’s vibrating her clit while I am fucking her with an extender. Once she’s warmed up… She goes wild and wants as much cock deeply fucking her as possible. Sometimes she even begs me to keep fucking her...It’s unbelievable.... she acts like she can’t get enough cock. In my case… Better late than never! Definitely use one on your wife ...soon. My final suggestion is for your wife to use a vibrator on her clit while you’re fucking her with the extender. In our case that really seems to improve the entire experience for her and brings on a lot more orgasms. Good luck!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for the input man. That's what I was hoping to hear as well! She's had two previous partners, and I don't know how big they we're nor do I care because honestly it wouldn't bother me either way. It's like you said, the ho hum orgasms are what gets me, if she even gets off. She does use a vibrator on her clit while we're fucking but between the lack of length and the vibrator down there, I never get the visual if seeing my dick sliding in and out of her gorgeous lips and that's what I'm hoping for. Thanks for the input!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Give it a try and let me know how it goes. Again...Good luck!