Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Adventur3sum
Old Friends
My name is Jaynie, and my husband is Brian. We met our freshman year of college, started dating soon after, and have been together ever since. We both graduated in 4 years, got jobs, and got married shortly out of college. I got a job about an hour away from school, and since Brian got hired by a large firm he was able to be placed in an office in the same city. We’ve been together for 8 years now, and are still head-over-heels in love.

We still have a very active sex life, but thoughts of expanding our horizons started to surface about a year ago. Although still satisfying, sex had become a bit commonplace even though we were far from a “missionary-only” type of couple. That’s when thoughts of fucking another guy surfaced. We talked about it, and the thought turned Brian on as much as it did me. I had never been with another man prior to Brian, so the thought exhilarated me. While we had many discussions over the “perfect” guy to try it with, we were never quite able to pull the trigger. We did have some role-playing fun with it, but the thought soon slipped away into our hectic lives.

That is, until not too long ago. Living so close to our alma matter, we still enjoyed going to a few football games each fall. A couple weeks before last season’s big game, a friend called to say he was going and was hoping he could stay at our place since all the hotels were booked. Danny and Brian were friends when we met, and the three of us hung out all the time. He had moved a few hours away after graduation though, and we only talked from time to time anymore. Danny always had a thing for me, and wasn’t afraid to show it, always teasing that I “picked the wrong guy”. He was always very flirty with me, but not usually in a “handsy” way. In fact, Danny was one of the guys we considered when talking about threesomes. We told him our door was always open to him! No sooner had we hung up than I told Brian that this was the opportunity we had been looking for to have another guy join us. After a bit of discussion on how we would do it, he agreed.

After the longest 2 weeks of my life, Danny finally arrived the Friday night before the game. I gave him a much bigger hug than I normally would have, pressing my body to his. He seemed surprised I was being so affectionate, and gave my butt a little squeeze. I didn’t protest…just gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled. We went out to a late dinner and caught up on each others’ goings on over drinks, but headed back home and went to bed early in preparation for the long day ahead. We had gotten tickets for a shuttle from our town to the game so we could enjoy the festivities, but that meant we had to be at the pick-up point on time.

We got to the stadium a couple hours before game time so we enjoy meet up with friends and enjoy the tailgaiting. I wore the shortest pair of shorts I own and a tight tee-shirt…..both to be comfortable in the heat and pique Danny’s desires. Sure enough, as the day wore on, he got ever more flirtatious….and handsy! Nothing overt, but he definitely got a good feel of my ass. I, naturally, did nothing to slow him down. My plan was working perfectly. After the game we headed home on the shuttle. Traffic was awful and it took us hours to get home, but we used the time to sleep and get rested up for the night’s anticipated fun.

We had dinner at our place. By the time we finished eating and polished off a couple bottles of wine, it was almost 10:00. I suggested we head down to the hot tub our complex had. Brian gave Danny a pair of trunks to wear. The hot tub is available to all residents, but barley used. It is completely shielded from anyone’s view….the perfect place for a little “public” fun! Brian hopped in first, and I followed in the skimpy bikini I had put on for the final seduction. But Danny, being Danny, loved the privacy and told us we were crazy to wear suits. With that, he stripped naked and climbed in the tub. I pretended to look away as he did so, but got a nice look at his thick, long cock. He wasn’t hard, but was almost as big as my husband when he is. Brian thought it hilarious and pulled his trunks off and tossed them to the side of the spa. The guys sat on either side of me, waiting for me to follow suit.

I told them I wasn’t getting naked in there, but finally succumbed to the pressure and took off my top. I sank my shoulders beneath the bubbles to cover myself, and reached over to find my husbands cock. He was rock hard and as I stroked him, I thought how it was now or never. Before I could do anything, I felt a hand on my breast, but it wasn’t Brian’s! Danny had across his body and was playing with my nipple! I reached under the water and found Danny’s cock. It was hard and THICK! I began stroking him without saying a word, one hand taking care of each guy. They laid back and relaxed, enjoying the feeling I was giving. Danny had pulled his hand from my breast, but now I felt one on my thigh, moving to my pussy. I spread my legs giving him access, and he slipped two fingers under my bikini bottom. I was so wet that, despite the hot water, he easily slid through my slit and up into me. It wasn’t long before both guys shot their loads in the swirling water and laid back. Danny’s fingers slipped from my pussy. I told the boys to grab their clothes and head for the apartment.

We didn’t bother dressing, just threw towels around ourselves and ran back to the apartment as quickly as possible. We headed straight to our bedroom, where the towels came off. Danny put his arms around me and we kissed deeply as Brian watched. Danny tried to push me back onto the bed, but my suit was wet and I didn’t let him. Danny dropped in front of me and pulled off my bikini bottom, then began kissing and licking my bare pussy. The rapture was interrupted when Brian pulled me backwards onto the bed and on my back. He crawled on knees to my head and fed me his hard cock. Danny climbed on the bed and went right back to eating my pussy like a man possessed. He was VERY good at it, too….bringing me to a massive orgasm in no time. And he kept on going, bringing to one orgasm after another until I pulled his mouth away from my pussy and begged him to fuck me.

Brian backed off the bed as Danny got to his knees. His cock was standing straight out from his body, with a fat mushroom head at the top. The sight of another man’s cock pulsing before me made me cum again without even being touched. Danny lowered himself on top of me, initiating a deep kiss as he slid the fat head through my slit. I reached down to position him properly before he slowly pushed into me. The feeling of that strange, thick cock made my head spin, and I locked my legs around Danny’s back, pulling him all the way into me. He finally broke the kiss, propped himself up, and began fucking me. I looked over at Brian, who was stroking his own hard-on, and smiled as Danny started fucking me harder. I was lost in bliss as he rammed into me at full speed. I came twice more before he finally groaned, pulled out of me, and shot his cum all up my tummy and tits. Danny rolled off and stood beside the bed as my husband climbed up from the foot. He rolled me onto my hands and knees and pushed his cock into my soaking pussy. He grabbed my hips and pushed himself all the way, then began fucking me furiously as Danny watched. I stared at Danny’s limp, but still thick cock, slick with my juices as Brian pumped away. I came again, driving Brian over the edge. He pulled out and sprayed his cum up my back, forming a puddle in the small. Brian was still sliding in and out of me as Danny climbed on the bed in front of me and fed me his growing cock. He was hard in no time, and I was ready for more cock.

While Brian sat back in his chair watching, Danny took me from the bed and stood me facing the wall. I bent at the waist with my hands on the wall as Danny pushed into me from behind. He held my hips firmly as he slammed into me again and again. He reached around and played with my clit as his cock pierced me. I lost track of how many times I came, and he seemed like he was going on forever. Finally, he asked where I wanted his load and I told him I wanted to taste his cum. He spun me around and onto my knees. Grabbing my hair at the back of my head, he made me take his big cock in my mouth. I gagged as the first shot flew down my throat. Danny responded by pulling out of my mouth and covering my face in thick cum. I lapped up all that I could, then collapsed against the wall.

We were all tired by this point. I went to take a shower and clean the cum off myself. When I cam back, Danny had gone to bed in the guest room, and Brian was asleep in our bed. I crawled in beside him and slept like Snow White. I was fulfilled, happy, and very well fucked! Brian was still asleep when I awoke in the morning. I heard Danny in the next room getting dressed. I wandered across the hall and into the guest room. Peeling my t-shirt off, I offered myself to him again. We fucked one last time, and he came deep inside me for the first time. Feeling another man’s cum in me was the piece to the puzzle. Danny left after that, and we haven’t hooked-up since. But I am positive there will be more cocks to cum!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks, Brilliant story. It certainly had my cock hard. Would love to hear of future encounters

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Very hot story , is it true? If so it sounds like the timing was exactly right for your 3 some.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Great story...would love to see pics and vids of you guys...just to put , well cocks and tits to your names. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Excellent story and very well written. You guys def need to post some pics.

Adventur3sum
Thank you all. Yes, this story is true.....but I will post fiction from time to time. But that will be noted. We've tried to post a couple pics, but they keep getting pulled down. Last attempt today, then we go elsewhere..... confused

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Adventur3sum said: Thank you all. Yes, this story is true.....but I will post fiction from time to time. But that will be noted. We've tried to post a couple pics, but they keep getting pulled down. Last attempt today, then we go elsewhere..... confused

I'd pull your panties down too.... jerk jerk

Glad to see they are still there.. thumbup1