Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Darrenjones67
Nude Walk
This year in the summer time I decided to go on a late walk down to my local Park in the Wandsworth area of London.It was a warm evening as you all know this year we had our share of them sticky nights.It was late about 1.30am and it was so quiet when i arrived at the park,no one around at all, i thought what a good night for a walk but a idea started to form.There are 3 parts of the park one with tennis courts etc and picnic benches then the 2nd part opens out into a common area with a well lit path going all around it then a 3rd part a well lit path leading off into the distance.I thought what the hell i starred in the 1st part and removed all my clothes and stored them saftely away, then off I went and the only thing i had on was a pair of trainers .I walked through the first part bold as brass and past the tennis court leading out into the 2nd part.I stood near a junction under a lamp ( totally in the nude as i mentioned )and decided which way to journey .I went off down the well lit path to the right and followed it some distance knowing if i was spotted i had nowhere to go really and my clothes getting further away.It was a good feeling being nude even jogged a long feeling my cock flopping around .I carried on into the last part and stopped thinking how far my clothes where but went on down the paths until i thought enough .I took me some time to get back to my clothes wondering if i would get caught but did not.Got back to my clothes and off home i went .

If this thread breaks our rules please