Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
New GF doesnt suck cock
I'm seeing a lady who wont suck my cock. We had 4 dates before we slept together, and now we've had sex 4 times since the 1st. On the 2nd occasion, I had her get on top for some 69 fun. I enjoyed licking her pussy, but all she did was stroke my cock a few times. Next time, we got into a 69 position again, her on top...and same thing. I did ask her about it and she said she "doesn't do that". When I asked why not, she just says she doesn't do that. Okay...its not a deal breaker, but has anyone else had a similar problem? Ladies, if a guy wouldn't go down on you, is it a big deal?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I had a girlfriend who I thought I might marry. She said she wouldn't suck my dick unless and until we got married. That made no sense to me then and it makes no sense to me now. Either a woman likes sucking dicks or she doesn't. (She also wouldn't let me lick her pussy--said she was "too sensitive down there."wink I married someone else--someone who enjoys sucking my dick and swallowing. The cock-sucking question wasn't the only reason I didn't stick with No. 1, but it was one of several reasons, and not an insignificant one.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
if everything else is great it might not be a dealbreaker, we dont all like same things
i had a boyfriend that wasnt into much more than 2 pos and not oral
that got boring fast
if the lady is your age with religious background, good girls didnt do those things
could be a reason?

Jenniferslut
Ha ha, what a dilemma you are in, you poor thing. Maybe she had experiences with other men that shot in her mouth when she didn`t want them to. I for one swallow but I have girlfriends that do not like cum in their mouth. One got pissed cause one did cum in her mouth and face when he said he would not. He said he could not help it. Maybe this girl of your`s don`t trust you with that. Just cause she won`t suck it don`t mean you can`t eat her.

Maybe put on a rubber and let her suck it with a rubber on then if she is afraid of smell or ejaculation it will be in the rubber. Maybe you hold her head and she don`t like that. Maybe your too rough and she gags.

Sounds like she is afraid to tell you why she won`t. Are you freshly bathed? Did you put it in her before you wanted her to suck it?

I had never had a guy that did not want to eat me so I do not know what I would do if he refused. Probably throw him out of the house. Some times I feel funny about being eaten cause not freshly showered and smell too musky, lol.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Perhaps your dick is a bit ugly?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
All other suggestions considered, in my own dim experience with this sort of thing, a woman who doesn't suck cock probably doesn't have a real high interest in sex.

The ones I have dealt with who loved giving BJ's were also enthusiastic about sex in general. The couple I dealt with who either couldn't or wouldn't give a BJ simply weren't into sex more than initially in the relationship / dating.

Perhaps that won't be the situation with the woman you are seeing. But it still might be something to keep in mind.

Also, if it bothers you enough, you might just want to talk about it. There might be some issue she has that she hasn't expressed. Sometimes just talking about something can work it out.

Jenniferslut
milfchaser said: All other suggestions considered, in my own dim experience with this sort of thing, a woman who doesn't suck cock probably doesn't have a real high interest in sex.

The ones I have dealt with who loved giving BJ's were also enthusiastic about sex in general. The couple I dealt with who either couldn't or wouldn't give a BJ simply weren't into sex more than initially in the relationship / dating.

Perhaps that won't be the situation with the woman you are seeing. But it still might be something to keep in mind.

Also, if it bothers you enough, you might just want to talk about it. There might be some issue she has that she hasn't expressed. Sometimes just talking about something can work it out.

Oh, yes I do agree with you.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sunnydick asked
Ladies, if a guy wouldn't go down on you, is it a big deal?

That would be one deal breaker, that was one of my ex husbands
sexual difficulties.
angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As shallow as it sounds, I don't think I could tolerate a girlfriend who wouldn't go down on me. It's a rejection, in a way. Not attractive.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
BleyTwo said: As shallow as it sounds, I don't think I could tolerate a girlfriend who wouldn't go down on me. It's a rejection, in a way. Not attractive.

we all have lived and experienced things before
if everything else was great, really?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Whether or not it was a deal breaker (and while it might sound shallow, I don't know if I could go the rest of my life knowing I would never again experience the incredible pleasure of having my cock sucked), for me it would be a massive warning signal of a really poor attitude to sex. Right now it's no blowjobs, before you know it it's sex once a month (if you're lucky) in missionary only with the lights out.

If you love her try talking to her, maybe even go to couples therapy, but if she's not prepared to compromise at all and occasionally fulfill your sexual needs with what most would consider a fairly basic, vanilla activity, all I can say is that I'd think very carefully before planning a long term future.