Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Photo session surprise
My wife and I were on vacation and met a nice couple who were into photography. They offered to take professional erotic photos of us. At first we were hesitant, but then we agreed, “why not?” We’re in our 40s, and life is short. So the next night we met the couple at the bar for drinks and then went up to our room. It was thrilling to be having sex with my wife while this man and woman shot pictures of us from all angles. Then, unexpectedly, the woman and my wife started making out. The man kept snapping photos as our first mff threesome ensued. At one point, the woman was spread eagle on the bed while my wife and I ate her pussy together. Then she and I ate my wife’s pussy together. Then the women both went down on my cock. The man kept snapping photos, but now he had his pants off and his hard cock out, stroking it occasionally between taking shots. The hot session lasted a good hour, and multiple orgasms were had by the two women and myself. The last thing that happened was my wife and the other woman going down on the man until he came on their faces. This night ended up being the hottest sexual experience my wife and I could have ever planned, and we love having the pictures to help us relive it.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hot!
Really hot story! Wish i had been the photographer! Any professional photos you can share with the rest of us?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
Great story! Hope we get to see some of those hot photos! bounce jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please