Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wifes day out
We have always had fun, so whilst I was driving to a country town with my boss in the car, it was no surprise for my wife to call me, being on hands free, she knew the boss could hear also.

It was around midday, as she told me in code, that she was going out shortly to meet some friends at a motel and would be staying with them to meet more friends later after they had knocked off work, which I knew meant she was meeting guys that afternoon, and more would be joining her tonight after work, my cock was rock hard, as I tried to hide it from my boss.

I had to drive for another couple of hours, and then around 9 pm, when i got to my room I rang the wife, no answer, so I left a message for her to call me. It was late, 2 or 3 am, before she rang, by now my cock was raw, from wanking, laughing she told me she was on her way home, naked and sore, my hand stroking my cock once more, she said that she met her b/f around 2 at the motel and a few other guys, and took care of them, a few others turned up during the afternoon, and took their turn with her.

Then around 6 pm more guys turned up, and though out the evening others also took care of her, she went on to tell me her b/f and others had rung all their mates, and it seems even guys from the motel came in seeing the gus and hearing her moans,

She had no idea how many guys had fucked her that day, or that it was so late before she rang me, we chatted for the 30 mins it took for her to drive home, I cum twice more during our talk, we said our good nights, and I finally fell of to sleep some time later.

The next couple of days working felt so long, and the drive home more than welcome, dropping my boss off, I raced home, my cock ready to fuck my wifes well used pussy and ass, it was now 7 ish, as I pulled into my drive way, seeing 3 cars there I knew my wife was not alone.

Making my way into the bedroom the moans and gowns told me she was enjoying her visitors, stripping off the guys looked and smiled as they continued to pound her into the bed, a quick shower and I joined them, my cock found her mouth and she smiled knowingly at me.

The 4 of us fucked her for an hour or so, before I blew my first load in her ass, to join the other cum already in her, as the last guys shot his cum deep inside her, she stood to give me a big kiss and cuddle and welcome me home,

On of the guys I knew, he had been with us both many times, the other two it turns out were from the other night, I had noticed that both were well hung, around 8 to 9 inches long, and a decent girth too, she had enjoyed their cocks many times and wanted more, so made sure she got their phone numbers,

We had a drink and soon after started to fuck again, she took us all for another 2 to 3 hours, before we filled her holes with our cream, then we took turns washing our cum from her holes and boobs, to end the night.

As we lay in bed, she told me that she had invited them over to turn me on when i got home, I ate her out for one last orgasm, but not before I gave her a smack on the bum for being naughty and teasing me with the phone call the other day, she laughed and said " Yer i thought you would enjoy that", pulling my now limp cock as she did,

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot!
Great story! Loved it! bounce jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please