Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes or no
About 3 weeks ago my sister in law was having some work done at her house and had to stay with me and my wife. My wife works nights so she does not get home till late. My sister in law and I were relaxing and watching tv. She asked me if she could ask me something I said ok she asked if she was sexy I said yes you are very sexy she then asked if I would like to have sex with her. I said if I was not married to her sister I would definitely fuck her. She said it would be our secret. My question is do I do it I really want to and have any of you been in a seminar situation let me know of your experiences.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Her_Toy
Answer
No.

If that goes wrong, you’ll be ruining not just your marriage but their relationship too. Imagine if you found out your brother had fucked your wife.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wouldnt go there no matter how much i wanted to.
That shit screams drama smile

Forum Level:
A Thinker

I have been in that situation.

The answer is NO!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No, that would not be a wise move. Although, I dated and fucked two sisters at different times, before marrying one of them. It was a strange feeling for us all knowing I had fucked my sister in law.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NO
cheating is bad enough, at least keep it out of the "family"

sebastiancawk
SEems like a bad idea -- because she's going to bate you out one way or the other, by accident or intention. She could always claim it was your move, or worse that you like Sex-Saulted her (all night long) -- you just wanted to get your dick wet but it could cost you the whole shebang

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NO
Been there, didn't do that and glad I didn't.

Surreyman1966
No
Not a good idea if you're going to cheat then cheat outside the family

Forum Level:
Just getting started
depending on what kind of relationship you have with your wife talk to her about it i had sex with my sister in law but wife knew about it and had her approval would not do it without first getting wifes approval

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NO NO NO
Even if this story was real and not some kind of imaginative way of getting sex stories, the answer is still NO.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes or no
Last year, hubby, his older brother (he's 55 and hubby is 50) and I were flying to NYC on a business. Due to bad weather we had to land in North Carolina. We were stuck there until the following day. The only room we were able to find was a cheep motel with a king size bed. We all slept on it with me in the middle. I slept in one of hubby's t'shirt and panties. In the middle of the night I was awaken by a hand softly rubbing my clit over my panties. I quickly realized it was my b in law's hand and not hubby's. I was petrified....before I could react he, put his hand over my mouth and hushed me. Fearing hubby would get up and all hell would break loose, I just laid there as his hand went from my mouth to my breast and then under my panties where he proceeded to rub my clit and finger fuck me. What made even worse was that notwithstanding the fact that I was angry and hating it, he made me have and orgasm. He then made me turn towards him, had me grab his dick and masturbate him. The next morning we all got up and he acted as if nothing had happened. I was so angry at him.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Let's see he" hushed" you then proceeded to bit "all the spots" while you were awake, made you have an orgasm, then made you jack him off till he came.
You my dear, just had an affair with your B inlaw.

Hopefully you get away with it, but be ready for him to make you do other things next time the opportunity is there. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lancer48 said: Last year, hubby, his older brother (he's 55 and hubby is 50) and I were flying to NYC on a business. Due to bad weather we had to land in North Carolina. We were stuck there until the following day. The only room we were able to find was a cheep motel with a king size bed. We all slept on it with me in the middle. I slept in one of hubby's t'shirt and panties. In the middle of the night I was awaken by a hand softly rubbing my clit over my panties. I quickly realized it was my b in law's hand and not hubby's. I was petrified....before I could react he, put his hand over my mouth and hushed me. Fearing hubby would get up and all hell would break loose, I just laid there as his hand went from my mouth to my breast and then under my panties where he proceeded to rub my clit and finger fuck me. What made even worse was that notwithstanding the fact that I was angry and hating it, he made me have and orgasm. He then made me turn towards him, had me grab his dick and masturbate him. The next morning we all got up and he acted as if nothing had happened. I was so angry at him.

So. Youd rather get then wake your husband ?
Im sorry, i dont get this....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ok, back to the OPs original question:
This is simple. Ask your wife. I would absolutely let my husband have sex with one of my sisters if they were single and wanted some rebound sex with him or something like that. Does that sound like something your wife would be into? If yes or maybe then talk to her about it WITHOUT RATTING HER SIS OUT. If no then move the hell on and never speak of it again.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Newbie Nudes. Where people tell more lies than The American President. ffs.