Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wife's that like to stuff things in your cock
Hello im new here and read a thread about things being stuffed into pussy's well my wife is the stuffer she trys to to stuff alsorts of things into my cock hole and as far down ad she can go i dont mind as its a great way to blow a load .
It all startrd ten or twelve years ago whe she got a huge rush poking her tounge in my slit and flickering around till i came then came electric toothbrush head , beads ,marbles ten at a time and got really excited when they flew out at a rate of knots when i came we did some research and spyed a woman inserting her finger down a mans cock and well she wanted to do that and we achieved this years ago, she jyst works on getting her bigger fingers in all the way now pluss has developed a technique of stuffing her thumb deep in my cock hole and using her pointing finger to rub and massage my frenulum till i blow its amazing.
One of the best oral jobs she gave was to put a bullet vibe in there and lick my frenulum i came huge that day.
So does any body's partner do these sort of things to there cocks or do you sound or stuff your own cock.
Cheers
Tabletop101

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
hhhmmmmmm
We live in the same area, invite us round and let us watch how she does it! ..Or... Have we met before??

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
.....a woman with a huge clit or a man with a tiny penis
could fuck your dick hole ! ?

I thought there wasn't anything left to surprise me.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
stevenasty said: .....a woman with a huge clit or a man with a tiny penis
could fuck your dick hole ! ?

I thought there wasn't anything left to surprise me.

LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How did you start? This looks like something you have to grow into. Wow.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How did you start? This looks like something you have to grow into. Wow.

Racketsports
Wife wants to do this to me, she says it's only fair because of what gets stuffed in her pussy!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Live and Learn on NN
This is something brand new to me. I wouldn't have thought of it in my wildest dreams. More power to you both for inventing a new way to have sex. 2c

Forum Level:
A Thinker
You are a lucky man sir. I would love nothing better than to have my wife do that to me. However I have to do it myself with sounding rods. My favourite is a vibrating sound with which I jack of. Always cum with a big load. Love the feel of things being poked down my cock. I know it is not every bodies cut of tea but don't knock it till you have tried it. Would love to have someone work on stretching my urethra for me. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have Stuffed My Hard Clit into to My Hubbies Pee Hole a few times.....He likes it and so do I. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great response from people .
We started out with the wife sliding her tounge through my pisshole and finger also sliding through the slit to make me cum its a weird feeling it took about 20min to 1hr to cum it was always a huge cum load ad it was effectively edging.
We then moved to household objects ie; pencils, pens, screwdrivers, plastic and glass beads or marbles after some research i found out about cockstuffing commenly known as sounding then i bought stainless steel sounds started at 8mm now we are using 16mm or 5/8th , i also bought quite a few silicone sounds/stretchers from s company called siliconenozzle.com they have the most extensive range of stretchers to open up your urethra you were there's for as long as you can take the feeling/pian of your penis insides being stretched in silicone i can leave a 18mm tapper in for a few hours.
I have bought custom made to my requirements stainless steel tappers for stretching and masturbateing with while in.

To just a little trashy
I would love to see that clit of yours sliding in and over your husband's cock head as i know it feels great .
Cheers Tabletop101