Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
First night in Thailand
The first day I was in Bangkok and checked into my hotel I asked the front desk where a good place to eat was and they told me right around the corner. As I was going to it there was a massage parlor right next to it and as I was walking by a beautiful woman very politely in her broken English asked me if I wanted a massage. I pointed to the restaurant and then said maybe after I get something to eat, she nodded. It was about 9 o’clock in the evening when I left the restaurant and was greeted by this same fantastic looking woman again asking if I would like a massage and she said 300 Bok which is all of about nine US dollars. For nine dollars you can’t go to wrong. I nodded my head and she gently took my hand and led me into the building behind us guided me up a short staircase and opened a curtain into a room with four massaged tables in it. All of them had privacy curtains that could be pulled around them and there was nobody else getting a massage at that time. She started by unbuttoning my shirt and then loosening my pants belt, then simply asking okay. I just nodded and she proceeded to take my shorts and boxer shorts off. She tapped the table with her hand and again in broken English said lie on my chest. She put a small towel over my ass.

She started simply at the head of the table rubbing my back shoulders and neck. She could see I was getting relaxed so she went around the side of the table and jumped on the table straddling me and supporting herself on her knees and as she massaged my back. Every now and then I could feel her rubbing her pussy up against my ass. As she continued to do that I began to feel something a little different. Yep it was her cock that was getting hard. This woman ended up being a beautiful lady boy and she was enjoying this is much as I was.

Remember I was naked except for a towel covering my ass which moved away quite readily. He/she said he was done with my back and asked me to roll over so he could do the front part of my shoulders. As he got off of me and the table he let the towel drop to the floor. He was absolutely beautiful. He went around to the head of the table and started working on my shoulders and then started rubbing his cock on the top of my head. Being completely naked at this point he could see and I could feel that I was getting a little bit of a hard on. My head was flat on the table looking straight up at his face as he smiled back at me nodding his head and saying “like”. I smiled back at him and nodded my head. He moved around the table slightly and started to play with my nipples, I turned my head slightly and could see that he had a pretty good size hard on through the tight shorts that he was wearing. He continued working down onto my stomach where he got a real good view of my cock getting bigger by the minute. He again went around and jumped up on the table like before but this time he spreading my legs like I was going to give birth. With him sitting on his knees he reached up and proceeded to start rubbing my shoulders and chest again by extending his arms and letting his hard cock slide up and down against my hard cock which even got bigger with each movement. He again worked his way down to my stomach where we could both see I had a full erection. As he was doing my stomach he would slightly touch my cock but stopped the massage just above where my pubic hair line would have been.

His English was somewhat limited so he gave me what look like a sucking motion with his mouth and I nodded to him. He began by just playing with my cock a little. Then started stretching my sack and balls and this felt like nothing I had ever felt before probably because of the angle and the softness of his hands. He then started doing this little pitching motion starting out and going around the base circumference of my cock then gently going down the sides of my scrotum and continuing across my prostate and just short of my asshole and then back up across my scrotum to the base of my cock that felt incredibly good I am surprised that I didn’t cum all over myself. I don’t think I’ve ever felt my cock being so engorged with blood that I thought it was going to explode. He let me relax a little bit bending over and massaging my stomach and chest as well as playing with my nipples. He must be on estrogen as when he bent over I could see that he was bra less and did have some semblance of little tits like you might see on a 14 or 15-year-old girl. He could see my cock had relaxed a little bit but was still quite erect so we went back and started giving me a fantastic hand job.

Needless to say he finished with giving me one of the most fantastic BJ’s I have ever had. He started by just licking my mushroom head and getting his tongue just inside the opening. As if that wasn’t enough he then laid down on the table put my legs on top of his shoulders and proceeded to lick every inch my scrotum right down to the base of my asshole. He then started taking long licks up and down each side of my cock to again make sure it was as engorged with blood as he could possibly get my cock. He then put a couple gentle kisses on my mushroom head followed by a deep throat plunge right down to the hairless base of my cock. The suction that he produced was absolutely incredible and I finally let go a huge glob of cum right down his throat. He knew I was done because I could see a little bit of a smile going across his face but he continued to gently suck on my cock and lick my scrotum till I was completely soft.

He very gently took my legs off of his shoulders, slid himself off the back of the table then grab my feet and push my legs together. Walking around the side of the table back up toward my head he patted my cock with his hands and gave me a great big smile of sheer contentment.

He extended his hands for me to grab and assist me to sit up and slid me to the edge of the table and proceeded to dress me as if nothing had happened. As he walked me to the front of the building and down the stairs he gave me some water and asked if I am coming back again tomorrow. I nodded my head with a huge smile and gave him a 200 Bok tip.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wow that was hot jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sounds like fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice
How did that load feel shooting out while you were looking down at yourself shooting on him? Hot jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow!
great story and very well written! i've been to thailand so many times and had 'happy endings' before, but never with a lady boy... One to try and orchestrate when i go there next!

marriedbi52
Envious!!! Nearest I got was a Vietnamese hooker in Saigon.