Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Storing pics
Having kids Jayne is not too keen on showing face on public sites. However I have a mountain of hard core photos for our viewing. I was wandering how people keep these safe. At the moment most are on memory card which I bury in the garden in a dog poo bag (seriously) when we go on holiday as I’d hate for our grown up kids to find them. However that’s not ideal. What do others do. I have an iMac, but not sure how secure a password protected file or program would be. Any suggestions?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker

I store my erotic material – pictures, video, stories, etc. – on an external hard drive.

I secure the hard drive in my gun safe.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Her_Toy
On an external hard drive and in password protected zipfiles with innocuous names.

On my phone, i use the ‘Best Secret Folder’ app from RV. I have a similar app on my Macbook. There are several apps for keeping pics and videos in innocent-looking locations.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Buried in the garden in a dog poo bag thumbup

That made me laugh so much. Hopefully your dog does not dig it up when you are away.

As already mentioned, there are apps around for hiding photos in password protected files. I used to have one that looked like and operated as a calculator, but only when you typed in a certain code it would reveal your photo file.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would never keep them in a computer or phone, too easy for hackers and thieves.
Easiest is in password protected external hard drive or USB, with an innocuous name as others mentioned.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Protected external hard drives locked in a gun safe or lock box of some type that is also fire proof.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it would be best if you stored them on here,safe from the kids and good for us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for replies. How protected are password protected hard drives. Nobody could crack my password, but could a computer geek by pass the code and get in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
srxwat4 said: I think it would be best if you stored them on here,safe from the kids and good for us.

If we didn’t have kids we would do.

Her_Toy
Jayne_Mike said: Thanks for replies. How protected are password protected hard drives. Nobody could crack my password, but could a computer geek by pass the code and get in.

The hard drive itself isn’t password protected, just the individual files, and their encryption (in my case, within zipfiles) is pretty solid. And i have encrypted folders within encrypted folders for extra peace of mind. If i get run over by a bus tomorrow, no-one will fid them

Using innocent/innocuous names is a key security measure. A hacker isn’t going to knock himself out trying to get into a file called ‘holidays’. But they might if it was called ‘our London threesomes’

Racketsports
We have ours saves on a portable harddrive which is secured but our pics have been discovered on here by accident by our eldest child.

Racketsports
We have ours saved on a portable harddrive which is secured, but our pics have been discovered on here by accident by our eldest child.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Memory stick..
Keep everything on a memory stick which along with sex toys we take with us on holiday. bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Encrypted memory stick mainly, but
I just discovered how to set up a password protected folder on my Android phone.
I don't keep much on my phone but occasionally...... I will snap a fun picture and always worry about showing someone something and them scrolling through and getting a slideshow that I was not intending to give!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thumb drive, gun safe.
So the pics are pretty secure. But if we both go at the same time and someone has to go through our stuff....they’ll find our very very large collection of toys. Oh well, I’ll be dead so who cares! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bimarriedbottom said: So the pics are pretty secure. But if we both go at the same time and someone has to go through our stuff....they’ll find our very very large collection of toys. Oh well, I’ll be dead so who cares! LOL

Same here ...A LOT OF TOYS in the collection grin grin

Racketsports
baby4ever said:
bimarriedbottom said: So the pics are pretty secure. But if we both go at the same time and someone has to go through our stuff....they’ll find our very very large collection of toys. Oh well, I’ll be dead so who cares! LOL

Same here ...A LOT OF TOYS in the collection grin grin

We have a LARGE collection of HUGE toys lol
I'd hate to think what they thought of the wife if they found these!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Safe place for files
Hard to say where a really safe place would be.
In this country the Police, if they feel so inclined, will seize computers and telephones as a matter of course if you give them the slightest reason to think you may be up to no good..
I would suggest a portable hard-drive, but then, where do you keep it? Maybe disguise it as a block of wood, a piece of 4x2, or as Americans call it, 2x4, and keep it in the wood shed. But always be aware that it is there. Flash drives too can be hidden in cavities cut into a block of wood.
I like the idea of a doggydoo bag buried in the garden also.
A friend I have runs a laudromat. His files are stored in the machine with the notice "Out of Order, Do Not Use". And the fuse is out so that it can't be used.
Some cars have a lockable pocket under the front passenger seat, or have enough room for one to be fitted.

Years ago I hid some naughty, very naughty floppy discs somewhere in my garage. I've since cleaned out the garage and sold the property, but I didn't find those discs

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
the old trick carve a hole in bok pages and hide a usb stick

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tell a friend...
We keep ours on a password protected 3tb external drive in the gun safe. BUT what is also a MUST is to have a good ol' buddy system where if something happens to you...they are your 'cleaner' squad. We have a really close couple that knows my password and where the drive is kept. Something happens to us, our friends have been instructed to wipe my PC and stored drives of all the inappropriate items I don't want my kids to find. We will do the same for them. Hell, they are participates in some of our best pictures and videos.

Maybe I should check into the same "cleaning service" Hillary used...kept her outta jail!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Country Song!
There was a Country Song about it a few years back-----"When Mama---wasn't Mama"-----We keep ours on the card-----and NEVER send them on the internet, (told the other Couples on the Card--that we wouldn't ) Dancer works for the CPS---so can't have them OUT!----Have FUN! Smoothie

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoothie 2002 said: There was a Country Song about it a few years back-----"When Mama---wasn't Mama"-----We keep ours on the card-----and NEVER send them on the internet, (told the other Couples on the Card--that we wouldn't ) Dancer works for the CPS---so can't have them OUT!----Have FUN! Smoothie

"On the Card" ??? Other couples on the CARD...??? What does that mean?
I will have to look up that country song...

fitdick99
i burn to cd or usb stick and store them either in a gun cabinet or under a floor board.

couple50s
Windows has an app built in called BitLocker. Put your photo's on an eternal hard drive and encrypt with BitLocker. No one will access anything on that drive, unless you want them to.

fitdick99
given the size of modern camera memory cards, why not use one of them (say an micro sd card)? they are physically tiny and hold a lot. card readers are cheap and the card would be very easy to hide almost any where, even in a 35mm film canister hidden in a bush or tree or slipped down the spine of a book. (kids don't read these days, so it would never be found smile ).

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Electronic devices with password protection
Further to my post of 9th September 2018, as from October 1st the Police and Customs have the legal right to seize and search electronic devices. That is; cellphones, computers, laptops, flashdrives - anything.
The penalty for not providing a password is a fine of up to $5 000.00.
News reports suggest that many overseas tourists have decided against visiting this country as a result of this new law.
It sure makes it look as though we live in a Police State.

This is one law I would happily break. I will NOT divulge my password to ANYONE, and that includes those enforcing the law.
Go ahead - smash my machine, but you are not getting the password.

Be warned if you come to New Zealand. Don't bring devices with you that may have information on that may be embarrassing or incriminating. Leave them at home and if you need them, buy cheap ones when you get here.

Hardraho

fitdick99
further to hardraho's post, in the UK the penalty for not revealing a password is TWO YEARS in the slammer!