Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
For Men. Who likes BBW's? And How big is too big? And what is not big enough??
So, as the question states, For the guys who love BBWs what are your thoughts?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sebastiancawk
300 lbs better be fairly tall.. at 400lbs then it's getting too much, but it's still workable depending on the person.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have never asked a female her weight, as that is as risky and almost as bad as asking their age. I have had a few plump girls in my time and two in particular, that I still know that stick out in my brain. I’m not sure if it’s a weight thing, but I’m sure both are close to being nymphomaniacs. They love sex and can’t get enough cock. What I also noticed is that both of them gush when they climax. But definitely fun girls and an enjoyable fuck.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like them if they have longer hair, are at least reasonably cute, and still have some curves. I love curves on a woman.

If they don't have curves, if their ass is nice that will make up for it.

Can't help but thinking that I sound superficial as fuck saying any of this. People are people.

But I myself have been rejected enough for looks over the years (as well as accepted).... I suppose it's just another interesting facet of human nature.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Married one.
Decades ago we were both thinner, although she’s always been plump. Not a problem!!!. Over the years she has gained a lot. Sex has always been amazing for me. I think women of all ages and sizes can be beautiful.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like girls with curves, not keen on skeletons, lol. Prefer the lighter plumper side of bbws and SSBBWs don’t do it for me. It’s all about the face and the boobs for me ....bigger girls usually have bigger titties. Mmmmm, titities!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We think everyone is sexy in their own way. We are non judgmental and look at others as we hope they look at us.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: We think everyone is sexy in their own way. We are non judgmental and look at others as we hope they look at us.

I agree. And my question is not about being judgmental. It is more about personal taste and preference.
As for me, I love my woman to have substance to her "Body wise" (I do look beyond the body too so don't think its only about the body)
I've had my share of "Skinny" women. And although they were GIB and talented in the sex department. I just preferred to have a woman that doesn't feel like I'm hugging a bag of bones.
For the record, my Wife is a BBW and I love her body just as she is.