Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Advice please
I have known this couple for several years and always had a fancy for her, but would never ever have crossed the line or acted upon it as I had too much respect for her and her hubby.

For the last year her older husband has been ill and is in a care home and through tears she explained that she had lost him and he does not know where he is and was basically dying a slow death. We met a few times over a coffee and I tried to be a good listener and a shoulder for her to cry on.

One night we met in a bar and had a good chat and one drink led to another and before long we were both slightly drunk and started kissing. Due to the fact some of the people in the bar maybe knew her, we decided to go back to mine. To cut a long story short, we started kissing and she then suggested we go to bed and thinking back I should maybe have put a stop to it there and then as I have loads of respect for her and her hubby, but could not resist this sexy female that I always had a fancy for. We had amazing sex and she was all I ever thought she would be.

A few days later we met again for a coffee. She said she was feeling guilty, but had enjoyed the experiences and hoped I would never mention it to anyone ever. So I reassured her that i would not and that it takes two and I was as much to blame as her, so not to beat herself up over it and that i also enjoyed the experience very much. If it was not bad enough, the both of us were getting horny just talking about it and we ended up fucking again.

The next day I got another phone call with her very upset again and feeling more guilty than ever. So again I had to reassure her that nobody knew and nobody would ever know, so not to worry and that she was under no pressure from me to repeat and if she wished just to put it down to experience and it would not happen again.

In the last few days I have had text messages from her telling me she wants me and I am in two minds what to do. Half of me says I should stay away from her until she is less vulnerable and single. The other half of me says that I am helping her and giving her the release from her every day heartache and as nobody knows, there is no harm done. I have never been in a situation like this before and looking for advice on here, as it’s not something I can share with even the closest of friends. Do I go with the flow, or do I put a stop to this?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i feel question is,, is she going to take a guilt trip after every meeting you have?
how does that affect you?

you already crossed boundaries
is there chance of hubby recovering and you standing there burned?

only you can feel what you want out of this
and what shes willing to give ?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said: i feel question is,, is she going to take a guilt trip after every meeting you have?
how does that affect you?

you already crossed boundaries
is there chance of hubby recovering and you standing there burned?

only you can feel what you want out of this
and what shes willing to give ?

Thank you for your response Artistic.

I obviously don’t want her feeling bad after every time we meet, so yes that’s important. I tend to take the blame, as she has enough on her plate and want her to feel good, not bad.

There is absolutely no chance of hubby recovering, it’s terminal, so no chance of me being burned.

What I am really trying to say is that I feel bad, really bad when there is guilt, but on the other hand feel good when we are together. It would be good to see how other people see this, as I don’t like feeling like some kind of rat who has committed a major crime and would hope people would be understanding.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think she feels as bad as you think she does. She says she feels guilty so you won't think bad of her. If she really felt that guilty, she wouldn't keep coming back for more. As long as nobody finds out, just enjoy it my friend.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Your Last Paragraph Said it Best
Hi Hi Scotch:

Why don't you just send her the last paragraph of your question to all of us? I think that was a nicely phrased summation of your problem. Should I paste it below? Why not? Here it is...

"In the last few days I have had text messages from her telling me she wants me and I am in two minds what to do. Half of me says I should stay away from her until she is less vulnerable and single. The other half of me says that I am helping her and giving her the release from her every day heartache and as nobody knows, there is no harm done. I have never been in a situation like this before and looking for advice on here, as it’s not something I can share with even the closest of friends. Do I go with the flow, or do I put a stop to this?"

sebastiancawk
sounds hot, bonding sex -- you've already done it so you could just carry on no problem.,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks
Thank you desert man, julieannfringe and sebastiancawk.

Desert man ... I think you are maybe right. She did get over the first guilt trip very quickly. So you are possibly correct.

Julieannfringe ... I spoke to her after the first time when she was having a guilt trip and more or less said those words to her. The outcome was we go with the flow and see how things pan out.

Sebastiancawk .... like desert man, you have both been very reassuring. Maybe I need to stop thinking too much and just enjoy.

I feel better having been able to discuss. Much appreciated thumbup