Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cam2Cam
Hey all,

I'm recently back after a few years hiatus - one of the things that appeals to me is camming - watching a women touch herself while watching me stroke my dick to her - anonymously or otherwise (ie, no faces)

I went to the cam room which just had men in it (some of whom were quite forcefully trying to get me to go on cam! blink ) and then in regular chat raised the question as to why women weren't in the cam room. I was told by one lady that they used to be but the men were being dicks and it put them off - is that true?

Any ladies who would be interested in discussing this at least and then seeing how it progresses? Or does anyone have advice or go to places for this sort of thing?

Thanks in advance smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not such a popular topic then I guess? confused

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'll answer hun but please realise that this is just my opinion, although I do believe there is quite a degree of accuracy;

There are a few reasons you'll struggle to find women on cam here, i'll list them in what I consider to be the order of importance;

1. Very few 'real' women on here, the considerable majority are men posing as female.

2. Of the very few real women on here the majority are very careful to protect their identity and security. Camming gives opportunities for identification which can result in blackmail or humiliation/ostracism if recognised by someone who knows them, and most just aren't willing to take the risk. Sadly, in this day and age, it is still the case that if a guy has a profile on a site like this he is regarded by people outside of the site as just being a full blooded male, whereas women are regarded as sluts.

3. Most 'real' women are generally comfortable having pics taken and maybe being filmed by their partners, but the step to actually doing live 'performing' for strangers may be one too far that takes them totally out of their comfort zone.

4. Most real women have no desire to watch guys wanking.

I'm not saying this is a definitive list and there may possibly be other real women out there who disagree with me, but these are my explanations formed from my own opinions and experiences.

If you want to watch a real woman performing for you live I suggest the best place to look would be one of the many pay sites available.

I hope this helps.

Cath xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
addition
Forgot to add that the notion that men can become 'dicks' (forgive the pun), could also have some substance.

Some men here (I stress 'some') can become very pushy and almost aggressive if you show them any kind of attention, I regularly visit the chatroom and some guys, mostly newcomers, can be very forceful, verging on threatening, in asking you to cam, look at their dick etc. I can imagine that these guys, if they get themselves into a situation where a real woman is on cam with them, could very easily spoil things by becoming too pushy/ aggressive with their requests.

I stress that most regular guys in the chatroom are very nice and know the acceptable rules of behaviour, it's not them that I refer to.

C xx

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm the wife of our profile. camming with guys is the single most annoying load of shit I can think of. Watching some guy pull his dick, which looks exactly the freakin same as the million other guys all doing the same thing is a total turn off. "oohh yeah baby, rub that clit, yeah, so wet and I'm so hard" .. "Are you c lose hunny?" I am, omg I'm gonna cum" .. blah de fucking blah. Go find a real girl and fuck her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks Cath and Royal for taking the time provide some answers - very helpful!

Yes, I can understand from a woman's point of view that it could either be something that doesn't appeal because of identification, lack of interest or aggressive guys as well as a multitude of other reasons!

Royal, I get where you are coming from when you say go find a girl IRL and fuck her - i actually am fine in that department and have had a lot of fun with various women but this is actually something specific and removed from that for me.

It's also not watching a woman perform Cath but rather the idea of two, anonymous headless strangers watching each other and getting turned on while doing so.

From your feedback, that may be specific to me, although I have actually found quite a few women who are into it over the years - I just thought due to the nature of this site there might be a fair few of them here - it doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks again for both your input and hope to chat to you both some time! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Also...
Cath is that true - that the vast majority of women on here are actually men posing as women??

I mean, I know there are quite a few out there but I didn't realize the vast majority were! ohmy

I really don't understand why people do that - pose as someone they're not - maybe I'm just naive but I really thought this forum was for real people with an exhibitionist nature and that most would abide by that. Oh well...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No Cam to cam females
It was interesting to hear from Cath baout why you don't see female participants on cam rooms. I visit every so often to see what's up and chat with others, whatever the subject. I cam and show my genitals for all to see but it's not just to show them but to make other comfortable to show themselves or just discuss any subject. I recently discussed treatment for post prostate therapy and how to best deal with a a not so firm dick. The response was good and gave some pointers on what to try. I don't mind seeing others wank but its not my reason for visiting, I straight and can see what other do and try or how they best do their thing. It's a shame we can't get females to cam and chat, no need to show skin, just talk and shoot the breeze. I guess I'm stuck with the boy only chats. Bummer. cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No camming femailes
Pierceddownunder said: It was interesting to hear from Cath about why you don't see female participants on cam rooms. I visit every so often to see what's up and chat with others, whatever the subject. I cam and show my genitals for all to see but it's not just to show them but to make other comfortable to show themselves or just discuss any subject. I recently discussed treatment for post prostate therapy and how to best deal with a not so firm dick. The response was good and some gave some pointers on what to try. I don't mind seeing others wank but its not my reason for visiting, I am straight and not into others wanking but I don't mind seeing them getting off. It's a shame we can't get females to cam and chat, no need to show skin, just talk and shoot the breeze. I guess I'm stuck with the boy only chats. Bummer. cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: I'm the wife of our profile. camming with guys is the single most annoying load of shit I can think of. Watching some guy pull his dick, which looks exactly the freakin same as the million other guys all doing the same thing is a total turn off. "oohh yeah baby, rub that clit, yeah, so wet and I'm so hard" .. "Are you c lose hunny?" I am, omg I'm gonna cum" .. blah de fucking blah. Go find a real girl and fuck her.

yahoo yahoo yahoo

I just splurted my morning coffee over the pc when I read this. Very funny and probably very close to the truth.

thumbup1

walkys
im reasonably new here, came on for the the showing and looking of like minded yet its turning into a very much Fake profile website where each day a new hotty signs up an posts 2 photos of herself and calls herself a slut or something down grading....... Like REALLY? how many girls/ women would do that.. None.

the Camming, well i am in the Cam Room a fairbit and each now an then you can get lucky to have a Female member in the chat room, an on Camera/Webcam, the "women" in the chat room with no Cams, are Men.

thankfully, i enjoy these enocunters and the ladies i have cam 2 cam with have been good sports.

very very few and far between boobies