Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Questions for the ladies
raspberry I love eating pussy so I have a few questions about going down on females. The wife is very shy about talking about sex so I thought I'd ask you gals. First I always try and stimulate the wifes pussy either manually, with a viberating wand or orally. She likes all of them but doesn't like being penatrated manually. Makes it kinda hard giving her a G spot orgasum. My questions are about oral. Usually I start very lightly licking bottom to top stopping at times to lick and suck on her pussy lips. She doesn't nessesaryley like tounge penatration but I do it anyway. Usually I get hints that she wants to speed things up by her thrusting pussy onto my tounge so I start to concentrate on her clit. Flicking my tounge up and down or circling her clit lightly. Gradually going faster and using more pressure until she cums. Question 1: Is there anything else I can do or try to enhance her orgasum? Question 2: Usually I give her a chance to compose her self, hug, cuddle or rest my face on her pussy or tits. Then go for fucking. Is an orgasum from oral enough or should I always continue on to fucking? I've tried going down on her after I've cum licking her jucies and my cum out of her pussy but she is much to sensetive for that. Am I missing anything? I really get off on driving her sexually crazy.

yahoo

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sorry but it is a husband here, but it looks like no one has relied yet, so I will get it started.
While my wife is not so much into giving oral, she does LOVE to receive it and it seems I'm pretty good at it. What I have picked up from ex girlfriends and my wife is this.
Most seems to like you to concentrate on the clit area.. They really don't get much stimulation from your tongue going in the hole an inch or so. My wife and most girlfriends like a mix of mainly licking the clit area, with a bit of sucking the clit area in and out a little.
It s like for men, they get 90% of the stimulation around the head and not so much from the shaft. Similarly, woman get 90% of their stimulation from the clit area and not the hole.
Most seem to like starting with some slow, gentle licking a bit all over, then some slow, gentle licking around the clit. Once they start getting a bit more aroused, then lick harder and faster as they start thrusting their pussy into your face. Every now and then, when you need a rest, gently suck their clit in and out for a few seconds while everyone regroups and catches a breath. My wife and some ex girlfriends have liked to have the clit area sucked right when they are orgasming.
My wife and a few Ex girlfriends have liked a bit of anal fingering when I am down their, usually only just finger tips moving a little inside their butt, (not big full finger butt reaming), even the girls who just don't do anal. They also liked me to pull my finger out mid orgasm.
Once they have cum, most have preferred a minutes rest, then go back up and feed them some dick for another orgasm. Not many have wanted me to stop just after a licking.
Would any real woman here agree with the above?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
lamihot, you are pretty spot on. I love most of the focus on my clit. An occasional tongue or finger into my pussy while licking the clit is fine and I do love the finger around the back door as well. The flowing juices make it very slippery and ready for play. I cum from clit stimulation whether it it a tongue, toy or finger. And I cum from fucking, but a tongue or finger penetrating me with nothing else will rarely result in an orgasm for me. And I cum pretty easily.

On another note, after several orgasms from clit play, I get very sensitive and don't want the tongue or toy there, but that is perfect for fucking. I love having hubby or bf fuck me right after. I always cum 1 or 2 more times while fucking right after because the stimulation is not as intense but still feels great. I can understand waiting a bit if she is highly sensitive though. Like anything else, you just have to ask and experiment.

patriciamesser69
tongue I like my pussy licked...I prefer big cocks...Pat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Merc41, sometimes woman get turn off too much foreplay. i can only orgasm short foreplay then deep vaginal push until i orgasm. then short pause, then deep vaginal push, then repeat it. it is only way i can orgasm. some women different, so try many techniques! Love to you and good luck!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your questions...
You should be asking your wife all these questions. How would we know what best arouses her? I can only speak for myself. Ask her.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
OMG
cayman_holiday has given THE most sensible answer to any question on any topic in the history of NN. Simply amazing! happydance happydance happydance