Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Waitrose Encounter - Part 1
An encounter in Waitrose

I had dropped off my two children at their school and driven to the local branch of Waitrose. I did not have a lot on my shopping list as my husband was away on business for the next four days.

It was the middle of summer and we were experiencing one of those rare times in England when it stays warm and dry for an extended time. Consequently I had chosen to wear a light summer dress with no tights or stockings and only the briefest of string panties with a matching half cup pale blue bra. Whether it was the warm weather or the fact that my husband was away I wasn’t sure, but for some reason I had felt sexy and horny when I had dressed that morning and I’d dressed to impress even though I had no one specific in mind to impress.

To put things into context, I am a reasonably good looking married mum , 35 years old and (so far) faithful to my hard working husband. My husband earns a good salary and we enjoy a good lifestyle and have a decent detached house and late model cars. I enjoy a good sex life with my husband and have nothing to complain about in my life. However, that morning I did feel unaccountably horny.

I wandered round the supermarket getting the items on my list. I was bent over my trolley checking my purchases when I became conscious of a tall well dressed man of about 40 looking at me carefully. He had a good view of my 36B breasts in the position I was in, and the scooped neckline of my dress and my fairly skimpy half cup bra presented him with quite a sight. It was totally out of character for me, but I deliberately spent much more time bent over than I needed to, and I wanted the man to respond and make some sort of move.

As I stood up I give him one of my most radiant smiles. He smiled in return and asked me to direct him to the wine section. He was well spoken and had a nice deep voice with no discernible accent. “Follow me I said, I’m heading there myself now”. He followed behind me and I couldn’t stop myself from swaying my hips a little. “Stop it!” I told myself “You are a married woman with two children - you shouldn’t be doing this! “. I knew I was being silly, but I didn’t want to stop. I wanted what I knew I shouldn’t want.

We arrived at the wine section and he asked me what I was looking to buy. “A couple of bottles of decent Prosecco I think” I replied. “What about you?”. “I’m not sure” he replied. “What else do you like?” “Well, I replied, I really like variety and I like making life as good and as fun as I can. Oh shit I thought, I’ve really done it now!

He didn’t say anything else but picked up a bottle of prosecco for himself and strode off to the checkout. Oh well I thought, I’ve scared him off. You win some you lose some.

I picked up a couple of more items from my shopping list and made my own way to the checkout. I had to wait a minute or two for the assistant to become free but it was not long before I had paid and left to head for my car.

As I crossed the car park I saw this tall man leaning against the back of my Range Rover. My heart missed a beat as I realised that it was the guy who had spoken to me earlier. “What are you doing here” I asked. “Waiting for you of course” came the reply. “Why would you do that? I don’t know you from Adam” I retorted. He looked me straight in the eyes and said “No, I know you don’t know me, yet, but I am pretty sure that you want to, and that you want to know me very well. I should also tell you that the feeling is entirely mutual”. I was totally taken aback. “What are you going to do about it” I asked. “Simple” he said, “I’m just going to follow you home, share some wine with you, and see what develops from there. “You have clearly dressed to impress, you have shown me at least the tops of your lovely breasts and I am guessing that your panties are already a little damp at the prospect of what might happen. In any case you already told me you wanted life to be fun.”. He was right of course, and taking leave of my senses I simply said “You had better follow me then. Go get your car”

By the time I had stowed my shopping and reversed out of my parking slot he was behind me, driving a rather nice black Audi SUV. He flashed his headlights at me and I drove out of the car park. I drove out of the town and eventually turned onto the lane that led to my house. He was still behind me and I could feel myself getting more excited and my pulse rate increasing.

I pulled up in my drive, took out the shopping and opened the front door. He followed close behind me as I went in and closed the door behind me. We went through to the kitchen and I quickly unpacked and put away my shopping. I pulled a bottle of prosecco from the fridge and passed it to him with an opener. “You can open that while I get the glasses” I said. I opened the door of the high level cupboard where we kept the glasses and stretched up to grab two glasses. As I did so I felt his arms around my waist pulling me back towards him. I set the glasses down on the worktop and leant back against him. I could feel his semi hard cock pressed against my backside. It felt good and I gave a little wriggle against him. His hands left my waist and moved up to cup my breasts. I felt my nipples hardening against the palms of his hands and knew that he could feel them through my thin dress and light brassiere. “These are nice” he murmured in my ear. “I’m delighted you like them” I breathed, “but before you get to know them in more detail, why don’t we have that glass of prosecco and move to somewhere more comfortable?” “Of course” he replied, “You need to relax. Lead the way”. He picked up the glasses and bottle of prosecco and followed me through to the lounge.

I sat in the centre of our three seater sofa and he poured two generous glasses of wine. Handing one to me, he picked up the other and raised it to me, saying “to a delightful encounter with a very sexy woman!” I chinked glasses with him and drank, patting the seat to my left to bid him to sit.

He sat down and we both set our glasses on the coffee table in front of us and faced each other. Our heads moved inexorably towards each other and we were soon engaged in a passionate kiss. It was not long before I felt his tongue probing my mouth and I responded willingly, all thoughts of stopping now disappeared. I turned round so that I could lay my back against him and put my legs up on the arm of the sofa. He continued to kiss me while I raised my knees, allowing the fabric of my light summer dress to fall back exposing more of my legs. He placed his right hand on my leg, just above my knee. I made no move to stop him as he gently ran it up the inside of my leg almost to the top. I parted my legs slightly and he took the less than subtle hint, placing the flat of his hand firmly over my mound, and over my now very damp panties. I thrust my mons up towards him in unspoken invitation. His fingers explored my fleshy pussy lips through the light material of my panties before he gently moved the crotch of my panties to one side and slid his middle finger up and down my wanting pussy lips. I was in turmoil. I so loved what was happening to me, but I had never been unfaithful to my husband. But I also knew that I was not going to stop. I wanted to be fucked by this man, even though I did not yet know his name or anything about him.

He slid his finger between my pussy lips and into my vagina. I was so wet now as I moved against him. He slid in a second finger to join the second as he commenced to stroke my g-spot. I was on the point of cumming when I felt his thumb brush the hard nub of my clitoris. I immediately convulsed in the throws of the most delicious orgasm, the best I had had in ages.

He removed his fingers and put them in his mouth, tasting my juices. “Mmmmm”. He said, “You do want it, don’t you? “Yes please “ I whispered. “But let’s go upstairs “

I led the way, deliberately swaying my hips as I mounted the stairs. I led us into the spare bedroom which was at the back of the house and not overlooked.

I turned to face him and we embraced, his hands moving to cup the cheeks of my bottom. He pulled me towards him and I felt the hardness of his penis against me. I slid my hand down between us to feel his cock. “Not yet”. He said. “I want the pleasure of slowly undressing you first”. He kissed me gently, and began to slowly undo the buttons at the back of my dress. He pushed the dress off my shoulders and it slipped to the floor. There I was, now just in my pale blue skimpy half cup bra and even skimpier little panties. Oh, and I still had my sandals on!

My hard nipples were evident through the thin fabric of my bra and he brought both hands up to hold my breasts and circle my nipples with his thumbs. “It’s just a guess” he said “but I think you’d like to have them sucked?” “A lucky guess” I said laughing. With that he swiftly unclasped my bra, lifted me up and gently deposited me on the bed. He lay down beside me, still fully clothed, and brought his lips to my left nipple. He sucked, gently at first, then harder, playing his tongue against my hard little stub. He alternated between my left and right nipples, and my hand found it’s way down to the front of his trousers and played along the length of his hard cock. I loosened his belt and top trouser buttons, and slowly undid his zip. My hand found its way into his black boxers and my fingers closed around what promised to be a lovely thick one.

“What do you think? He asked “will it do for you?” “I don’t know” I teased. “It may be ok - I’ll let you know later!”

He stood up and quickly removed his shirt, and trousers, showing a nice but quite hairy chest. Next, off came his boxers to reveal his cock fully. It was quite long, longer than my husbands, but much thicker. I liked the look of it and told him so! “You will like the feel of it soon! He said, and leaned over me to quickly pull down my panties. I had had a full waxing ‘down there’ the day before and the extent of my arousal was clear to see. My pussy was very wet and partly open giving him a real invitation! Not that he seemed to need one! He parted my legs and knelt between them with his face at my pussy. He licked up and down the folds of my outer lips before parting them with his tongue and then sucking each in turn. I was so wet! It wasn’t long before he found my hard little clitoris and started to flick his tongue across it. I orgasmed again and it seemed to go on for ages with him constantly licking, flicking and sucking my clit, but eventually it subsided and he came up for air.

I decided it was now his turn to be on the receiving end. I knelt and told him to lay on his back. Surprisingly he did as he was told, and I leaned over him to grasp his semi erect cock. It was already leaking a little pre-cum and I lowered my mouth to lick it off. I rarely if ever go down on my husband nowadays, though it’s not something I object to. In fact I love the feel of a nice cock in my mouth and the lovely earthy salty taste of it. I played my tongue over his glans and licked down the length of him to his balls. His cock hardened in my mouth almost instantly and I continued by playing with the head of his cock with my tongue. He was now very hard (and very big - much bigger than my husband). I was looking forward to having his cock inside me and told him so.

He gently pushed me back onto the bed, lifted my legs and positioned his cock at my pussy lips. “I knew you would want it, the instant I saw you this morning” he said. “I do” I told him, “I don’t know what has made me like this today - I’m not normally so wanton”. “Best not to examine it too much” he replied, “let’s just enjoy ourselves shall we?” “Aren’t you going to ask me if you need to wear a condom, or if I am on the pill” I said. “No” he replied, “I want to fuck you bare back, skin to skin” and so saying he gently pushed his cock into my sopping wet vagina. “Mmmmm. Yes please” I murmured. “Please fuck me, just like that - but gently this first time”.

He fucked me like a real lover, using long slow strokes, but not letting up or pausing. The feel of his bare cock in my sopping pussy was superb. I responded by matching his rhythm and we were soon moving in harmony. We fucked like this for what seemed like an age, but suddenly and without warning he stopped and pulled out of me. I was devastated as he hadn’t even cum yet.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him. “Absolutely nothing! “ he replied, “but I want you to come on top and ride me cowgirl style. I want to see your gorgeous tits bouncing up and down as you ride me and your gorgeous inner cunt lips surrounding my cock as you rise up. “. “O.k.” I replied “that will be my pleasure”

I straddled him. Positioned my already open pussy at the head of his cock and slowly took it all into my shopping wet cunt. I wouldn’t normally use that word myself, but today that is what it was. A cunt for him to fuck and use however he wanted. I was being so bad, but it felt so, so good!,

I fucked him. Slowly at first. Raising myself up so that only the last inch or so of his lovely thick cock was still inside me, then very slowly sliding back down again till I could get no more of him inside me. I could feel the tip of his cock touching the neck of my cervix and the girth of it filling me like I had never been filled before. I fucked him like this for fully five minutes but I wanted him to cum inside me, to feel his semen shooting into me. “Play with my tits” I said, “or my clit. Do whatever you want to me.” He put his hands to my breasts, squeezing them gently and rubbing my nipples with his thumbs. I increased the speed of my action on his cock, leaning forward to grip the top of the beds wooden headboard. I fucked him like a steam hammer for what seemed ages. My tits well and truly bouncing now, as per his request. My god, but this guy had some staying power. When I was almost spent he shouted, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming” and I felt the force of his semen pumping into me, seemingly endlessly. I came yet again. I was not sure how many times this was today, but I didn’t care one iota, as we collapsed together and kissed with total abandon.

We both drifted off to sleep, and when I awoke he was still laying naked beside me, and with his lovely cock once more erect. “Round two.?” He asked. I just nodded and opened my legs. He made love to me again, very slowly, sensuously and tenderly. It was lovely. We both came within seconds of each other.

As we once again lie side by side I checked my watch and was amazed to see that I had only about an hour to clean myself up and drive to the school to collect my children. I told him I had to get ready and go, and headed for the shower. He joined me in the shower and we washed each other, something I had never done with my husband. As we dressed, side by side, like a married couple, I said to him that I still didn’t know his name. “I know you don’t” he replied, “and I don’t know yours either, but would knowing names have made any difference?” I replied that it wouldn’t have. “Good” he said “but I will give you my mobile number. I don’t want you to tell me now, but if after you have had time to consider, you want to meet again, text me and we will arrange something. Just to warn you though, I can’t always do daytimes, so if you can ever arrange to be free for an evening or a night, it would be easier”

Fully dressed, we made our way downstairs and I gave him my mobile number which he entered and used to send a quick checking message. “Good bye for now, Waitrose lady,” he said , “thank you for a lovely time, and I really do hope to see you again “. He kissed me briefly, let himself out of the front door, and left.

I quickly stripped the bed we had used, opened the window and then left to pick my children up from school.............

To be continued............

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Comments please
My previous 2 stories, The Neighbour, and The neighbour, a photo shoot on this forum were written from the male perspective. This time I decided to try and write as if I were a female, and A Waitrose Encounter is my first such effort. I would be delighted to read any views you may have on my efforts, my story or anything else relevant. Thank you ..........

If this reply breaks our rules please 
fat_cock_kent
???
im a bit confused about this story i was lead to belive this story was being wrote by a lady but the profile is male???? confused

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
every mans dream encounter..this is why women get all dressed up to go shopping

Chazzss
Every man's dream, too, Sophia.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Read this first
Read before a Second Waitrose Encounter

marriedbi52
Well written erotica regardless of the sex of the author! As it developed, I felt my cock start to swell, 1/2 way through, the pre cum had started, by the end, I was hard & in hand! Guess I go & "finish" with the 2nd installment! WELL DONE!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
X

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sequel.