Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My New Master
She walked in and said I am going to shower and get ready and when I finish I will lay out the clothes you will wear to take me out tonight. Do not come into the bedroom until I call you. Ok babe was all I could say as I watched her walk up the stairs and close the door. I smiled and wondered if she locked the door. But I would do as I was told as I had asked her for years to become the boss when it comes to sex and loved it when she took control. My mind was doing back flips wondering what she had planned for us and how the night would go until the time I got to hold her in my arms and make love to her until the morning. We had not made love since I returned home from visiting her and I was quite positive my cock would bust if we waited much longer. I heard the shower running and thought about how sexy her skin would be looking with the hot water pounding against her body. Wondering if she was touching her pussy and how wet it was at the moment. I was so involved in my thoughts I had not even heard the shower stop running but heard the blow dryer click on and knew she was getting close to ready. I wondered if she was brushing her pussy hair while she pointed her blow dryer at her hopefully very wet pussy.
Soon I heard it stop and knew she was working on her make-up and going back and forth from the closet to the mirror checking out the outfits she might wear that evening. I was wondering if I was really quiet and only opened the door a few inches if I could see what she was doing. But decided I would not take the chance as right now I wanted her so bad I would have crawled on my hands and knees to her anywhere in the world. I felt my body getting hotter by the second and my cock was pressing so hard against my pants I had to arrange my cock every minute or two. The pulsating just kept getting worse by the second as she had engulfed my senses.
Then the door opened and she walked out into the hallway and said your turn. She was still naked and I thought huh I will get some before we leave.
I raced up the stairs and into the bedroom. She was true to her word and my clothes were laid across the bed in order. My eyes got a little big as I followed the progression she had laid out. There was a pair of white lace women's panties first then my white linen slacks and a yellow shirt, then a white dress shirt. I thought that doesn't go with the pants but ok. She was not dressed so I figured the panties were hers and I stepped in to shave.
She came into the bathroom and said turn to the side for a second. As I did she grabbed my cock and slipped it into her mouth. It felt like I just entered a furnace as I felt the fire fly through my body. She pulled her mouth off for a second and said cum for me babe as I don't want you uncomfortable while we are out. I began to work my hips back and forth driving my hard pulsating cock into her mouth. Then I started to beg her to let me in her pussy. But she held firm on my cock and her hand was squeezing my balls pushing the Cum up from the base of my balls. Soon I was Cumming in her mouth like crazy and she kept sucking until I didn't have a drop left inside me and jerked back. She must have felt me pulling away as she locked her teeth down against my tender skin and scrapped me all the way out. I thought I would fall to the ground and if I was holding onto the bathroom sink I think I might have. She raised up and kissed me. The sweet taste of my Cum still on her lips. Then she said want me to brush my teeth again or you want to taste your cum on me the rest of the night. I said I want to taste my Cum on you babe. She slapped the shit out of my ass and said get your shower.
I finished the shave and stepped into the shower. Somehow I had already gotten a hard-on again and wanted to do nothing more than masturbate right in front of her shooting another load of hot seed from in me. But I was very careful and just washed my cock enough that it was clean and not so far I would have to finish. When I was finished I stepped from the shower and saw she was gone and she must have put my white shirt away as it was not on the bed. I finished brushing my teeth and drying off then grabbed her favorite cologne and sprayed it on. Then stepped into the bedroom and noticed the panties was still lying on the bed. I picked them up and saw they were way to large for her and then it hit me and I smiled from ear to ear. I slipped them on letting them caress my cock and took a peek in the mirror. They looked to be holding my cock in the folds of lack and I turned to see they were boy style and the cheeks of my ass were uncovered. Smiling like a chesser cat I walked back in the bedroom and slipped in the pants. They felt amazing against the soft lace of the panties and clearly showed I was very hard now. Once I slipped on my yellow shirt and buttoned it up I slipped my feet into the loafers she had laid at the foot of the bed and thought I looked pretty dang good.
So I walked downstairs to find her in the kitchen. She had my white shirt on with a big red belt around the waist and red heels. I was not sure but was close to positive she was completely naked under the shirt and she only had two buttons done in the front. The sweet sexy curve of her breasts clearly visible from the side as the shirt gapped open down to about her belly button. Her tender thighs peeked out of the tails as she moved. She had rolled each sleeve up to just below her elbow and looked like a goddess standing before me.
She came over and ran her hand up the full length of my cock and said what do you think of the panties babe? I said I think I will cum before we get to dinner if you want the truth. She goes well as that is all you will wear from now on you need to get use to it soon. If you walk out of the house you will be wearing panties from this day forward. You have about 12 pairs in your drawer and we will get more later on. Her hand still massaging my cock as she talked and I felt the pre-cum form at the tip and begin to leak out. I looked into her eyes and said if you don't stop I will cum all over the new panties and soak my pants. She laughed and said you will have plenty of time to cum later babe. Let's get going.
We walked to the garage and got in the truck and headed out. She said we have reservations at the steakhouse so go there first. I headed out and while looking to back out saw while sitting her pussy was not even close to being covered and more over it was very neatly trimmed just the way I love it. So my first thoughts were correct she was nude under my shirt. I reached across and started to touch her and she grabbed my hand and said we will discuss some rules later but you are only allowed to touch me when I say so and you will ask for permission before you do anything. I started to say something and she looked at me and said any argument from you and you will not touch me for a very long time. I said Ok master and she said you are learning. Dinner was fantastic but not touching her bare pussy just inches from me was killing me. I was literally shaking as I could smell her sweet aroma so close but yet so far away and worried if I even tried to touch her she would make good on her word and I wouldn’t get any later so I behaved. Looking down her shirt I saw her hard nipples moving up and down with each breath she took. Knowing the material of the shirt would keep them very hard all night.
We had talked about nothing and everything but not what was happening until we ordered desert. Then she said so tell me if you are ready to be the slave you have wanted to be for all these years. I said yes I am and will do anything and everything you ask. She said it will be tougher than you think and I will control every aspect of our live together. I said I understand. She said we will start there and you will refer to me as master, mistress or babe at all times. You will never talk to me without starting or ending with one of those titles. Each time you do you will be punished and some of the punishment you will enjoy and some of it you will not enjoy but you will pay for each transgression you make when we are together.
You will wear a butt plug when we are out on the town together and I have one in my purse you will insert when we get done with dinner but it is not the one I want yet and will find you another one later. When we are not together you will wear a men's chastity belt and I will have the key on me at all times. In case I run into you and want to touch your cock. I started to say something and she noticed and said stop right now before you get into trouble and we go straight to punishment. I am speaking and when I finish I may let you address me or I may not it depends on my mood.
Shit this had went way past what I thought but I was turned on just the same and couldn't wait to hear more. As desert was served she remained quiet. Her breasts somehow looked bigger under my shirt she had worn and somehow the shirt seemed to open more with each breath. She took a bite of the Gelato and said are you still with me? I said yes master I am with you. She said good job I will continue and we can get out of here and you can take me dancing. I remained closed mouth as I was learning how this went.
She said I will have sex when I want as I want and where I want to satisfy my needs. When I am going to have sex with someone else you will get one text that says I am getting ready to be fucked. At which time you are not allowed to call, email or text me until you get the next text that says I am finished. At which time you are allowed three questions and none of them can be who was I with this time. If there is any pictures taken you will get one. I will decide if it is of me, me and him or just of him. If I am with a woman you will never get a picture of her or her and me but only me. This picture will be displayed on your phone as your wallpaper until I tell you to change it. If I ask for your phone and it is not there that is one month of no sex and no seeing me naked. If you ask a fourth question it will be ignored and you have one week of no sex. All punishment is added to any in effect at time of punishment.
We will take you to a piercing parlor and get your ear pierced again and you will wear what I say until I change my mind and tell you to wear something else. I will decide at that point if we will pierce your nipples for later use or not as I am still trying to decide. Then we will go and get you a tattoo. I am still deciding what will be on you and where but it will let anyone that sees it know you are mine. So don't get excited about it being cool. It will be what it is and you will kiss my feet for allowing it to be put on you.
You will no longer be allowed to watch me dress unless I am going on a date or decide to make you suffer. At which point you will sit on the edge of the bed and watch me try on different outfits until I decide which is right. You will not be allowed to kiss me or touch me before I leave the house and will be only allowed to say have fun babe, master or mistress as I leave. When I return if you have been good and are not under punishment you will be allowed to kiss me and lick my pussy and if you are really good I might let you fuck my pussy. If I am not able to handle anymore sex that night and you have been exceptionally good I will allow you to masturbate next to me. You will shoot your load across your stomach, chest and neck only as I might still want to kiss you later.
For these privileges you will be allowed to do all laundry except for my sexy lingerie, panties and bra's. These will be allowed on one off occasions as a reward for your exceptional behavior. You will be allowed to buy me clothes to wear when I am not with you but when you have been really good you will be taken to the store to purchase what I choose. Any and all sexy outfits you buy will be worn with a lover the first time and maybe you later on. I will decide all outfits that are worn while you are accompanying me on any outing. You will send me meeting invites which I will decide to accept or reject if you want to go anywhere and attend anything. While under punishment you will be allowed to sleep beside the bed only and will only be allowed to enter the bed to make love to me as needed to keep me satisfied. Once I am done you will return to the floor. You will now take me to movies when I wish and you will be honored to take me. I am tired of going to the Movies with myself or a girlfriend.
Then she looked at me and said do you understand these rules and do you have any questions? I said yes master I have a question. May I ask it master? She looked at me and said you may ask. I said you mentioned some punishment I would like and some I would not like. Is that to mean sometimes I will be whipped and paddled and other times I will not be allowed to enjoy any sex with you? She looked at me and said that is only the beginning.
Then she said do you agree to these rules and any amendments I so choose to add at a later time. I said yes master I do. Then she pulled some papers from her purse and grabbed a pin and said sign this agreement and we will go forwards differently than you ever imagined or dreamed. I grabbed the paper and signed it and she said lets go we have something to slide inside your ass. When we reached the truck she said get in the back on your hands and knees and slip your pants down around your ankles. I did as I was told and she pulled the butt plug from her purse put something on it then slid it in my ass all the way. Then she slapped me with something that stung worse than I ever felt and told me to dress. I pulled my new white panties over my very sore ass then pulled up my pants. When finished I said master may I get out of the back seat and she said yes drive me to a club so I can dance. I said yes master and climbed out to get behind the wheel. In her hand was something metal and very thin with a handle on the end. That must have been what she hit me with.
As I pulled out she said tonight you may kiss me, rub my pussy and caress my breast as you wish and that privilege may be revoked at any point so behave. I will also allow anyone that tries and is up to my standards to have those same privileges at the club. If they make me really happy you then are only allowed to sit and watch them play with your wife. I said yes master and started down the road to my new life. So proud of the sexiest wife in all the land and the new woman she had become while she was gone the last two weeks. I had no idea if I could handle this new her but I sure was ready to find out what was next.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
I believe
You need to feel the sting of several whips across your bare ass, legs and back. I am quite sure you have been a very bad boy.

If this reply breaks our rules please