Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cuckold sloppy seconds
who likes to have the sloppy seconds after wife has been filled by someone else?
tell me why you like it and whos it was

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not tried it but we both want to

Want to see two big loads leaking out of her

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Wife came home late one night about1/2 sloshed. I'd had a few myself and we got to playing in bed. I was licking her pussy and things didn't taste right. I asked her if that was cum from a friend. shae said yes. Wow what a turn on for me. i must have licked and sucked her for an hour!! Months later she allowed me to watch her and lick her fresh fucked!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
the best lube ever,,says dave and he should know

wouldchuck
Never done that but would love to. I love to eat pussy and the taste of cum. Would also love to watch another guy fuck my wife.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
wouldchuck said: Never done that but would love to. I love to eat pussy and the taste of cum. Would also love to watch another guy fuck my wife.

oh yes I agree would love to have my wife be filled with another hot cock and cum would also like to fill a hot wife for hubby

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love hot sloppy pussy
Not into the cuckold thing. I don’t even comprehend the concept. But cum-filled pussy? I LOVE IT. Love to eat pussy, but being bisexual of course I love it even more with a dick in her, and a hot load. I’d sell my soul if my wife would play again, or let me play with others. Nothing hotter than seeing her take a load, lick her out, then fuck her myself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sloppy seconds are the best
We are in the swing lifestyle and I have seen my wife fuck many men as she has seen me fuck many women. We do have MFM often and I LOVE SLOPPY SECONDS. Watching her fuck another man gets me so hard, to see his cum running out of her full pussy. My reason I love seconds is her pussy is so wet, cum is a GREAT lube, and her pussy is so HOT, I don't know if it his cum (being straight our of his balls) or the friction of his cock pumping in and out of her. BUT between the heat and wet, I usually cum pretty fast. I really believe every man should try it at least once, there is NOTHING LIKE IT !!! I LOVE IT, Thank Goodness the wife loves to fuck and share.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sam8688 said: We are in the swing lifestyle and I have seen my wife fuck many men as she has seen me fuck many women. We do have MFM often and I LOVE SLOPPY SECONDS. Watching her fuck another man gets me so hard, to see his cum running out of her full pussy. My reason I love seconds is her pussy is so wet, cum is a GREAT lube, and her pussy is so HOT, I don't know if it his cum (being straight our of his balls) or the friction of his cock pumping in and out of her. BUT between the heat and wet, I usually cum pretty fast. I really believe every man should try it at least once, there is NOTHING LIKE IT !!! I LOVE IT, Thank Goodness the wife loves to fuck and share.

jerk bounce once you try it your hooked just like us ..cum is the only lube dave likes lol

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
sophia519 said:
sam8688 said: We are in the swing lifestyle and I have seen my wife fuck many men as she has seen me fuck many women. We do have MFM often and I LOVE SLOPPY SECONDS. Watching her fuck another man gets me so hard, to see his cum running out of her full pussy. My reason I love seconds is her pussy is so wet, cum is a GREAT lube, and her pussy is so HOT, I don't know if it his cum (being straight our of his balls) or the friction of his cock pumping in and out of her. BUT between the heat and wet, I usually cum pretty fast. I really believe every man should try it at least once, there is NOTHING LIKE IT !!! I LOVE IT, Thank Goodness the wife loves to fuck and share.

jerk bounce once you try it your hooked just like us ..cum is the only lube dave likes lol

I have lots of lube to share sexy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
laptop28f said: Not tried it but we both want to

Want to see two big loads leaking out of her

Would love to be the one to offer one of the loads!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ahh yes ,to be eating a cumfilled pussy while he pushes my face even deeper with his thrusts into me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've fucked my wife and eaten her pussy after she has been fucked and filled by another guy. Love it! The sight of a hot, thick creampie slowly rolling out of a beautiful pussy is my number one sexual turn on!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
roadrider63 said: I've fucked my wife and eaten her pussy after she has been fucked and filled by another guy. Love it! The sight of a hot, thick creampie slowly rolling out of a beautiful pussy is my number one sexual turn on!

thumbup1 jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Creamy delights
raspberry Love them and love to watch her getting filled full of cum then she will tell me to do what I like best is to clean them both up and Enjoy doing it jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When wife first cucked me i got them all the time, loved it. She was so loose and sloppy with cum, she liked to ride me and every down ward thrust of her hips cause cum to ooze out onto me. never having had great stamina anyway about 5-6 thrusts like that and i would lose it and add to the mess!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
caged4luv said: When wife first cucked me i got them all the time, loved it. She was so loose and sloppy with cum, she liked to ride me and every down ward thrust of her hips cause cum to ooze out onto me. never having had great stamina anyway about 5-6 thrusts like that and i would lose it and add to the mess!

nothing to be ashamed of she gets you horny ,,works for me too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby knows when I've been naughty....
....and loves it when I come home to him full of OGC ( other guy's cum)! Oh yeah he keeps saying I should use a condom when I'm out with a new guy but his cock sprigs right up when I tell him I have a fresh load in the kitty!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sloppy seconds
the first time my wife came home with another guys cum in her, I didn't stop to think, just slipping my cock in her cum filled pussy and adding my load in her, when we swung with guys or couples, it was so horny feeling the other guys cum lube my cock as it slid deep inside her abused hole,

at the orgies she would often take 5 or 6 loads a night, eating her out and fucking her was for me a great finish to a night of fucking, her best was well over 15 one night, she was covered and sloppy that night, and of course I would fuck other woman also full of cum too, also nice,

when she got into anal even better fucking a nice cum filled butt and even better if both holes filled with cum, some times all three were filled too, we never knew it as any thing other than good horny fun for both,

when we did bi group fucks, it was also hot when she fisted my butt an played n the cum inside my hole, great times

readyfornewfun
If he didn't participate my husband almost always comes in for sloppy seconds after.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yummy yum yum
had a gf or two over the years who got some on the side, and strange.
always liked to eat mine or others and the squishier the better

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
etdesert said: had a gf or two over the years who got some on the side, and strange.
always liked to eat mine or others and the squishier the better

have you ever had a double cream pie ..2 different loads

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes then added mine and got it too

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yep
Not cockhold but during 3 sums have had sloppy seconds several times with wife and ex wife, Luv watching them fuck then adding mine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Seems to me that no matter how much playing and licking I do or how wet she gets or what kind of lube we have used nothing is as slippery as cum. Pulling up behind my wife just after someone has dumped a load into her or even just all over her ass or pussy, you use your cock to push the juices around to slicken up the opening and glide right in.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
KP5555 said: Seems to me that no matter how much playing and licking I do or how wet she gets or what kind of lube we have used nothing is as slippery as cum. Pulling up behind my wife just after someone has dumped a load into her or even just all over her ass or pussy, you use your cock to push the juices around to slicken up the opening and glide right in.

jerk jerk jerk thumbup1 thumbup1

oursexysecret
We occasionally save (freeze) a few of hubby's loads and then once we have a large amount saved up, thaw it out and squirt it inside of me just as we start to fool around. It makes everything so slick and messy, the feeling of him fingering, eating, and fucking me while i'm full of cum is insane and I definitely cum harder.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sloppy seconds
My wife and I have had threesomes on several occasions. The best part is sliding my dick in her well fucked cummy pussy. We'll fuck all night just taking turns or i keep fucking her after our fwb leaves.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
dtfuckcouple said: My wife and I have had threesomes on several occasions. The best part is sliding my dick in her well fucked cummy pussy. We'll fuck all night just taking turns or i keep fucking her after our fwb leaves.

I would love sloppy seconds from your hot wife