Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
darrenjones1950
Late night naked walk
Once in a while I like to go on a naked walk normally very early in the morning on a summers eve.There are a few places I go but one park I prefer as it has different parts to it.There is a part of the park where the grass area has a well lit path going right around it and on a few occasions I have dared to walk right around it fully naked.I have strolled along having stored my clothes somewhere safe,right around the grass area on the path.It is a risky game as mentioned the path is well lit but none the less I have.Sometimes I would jogg along feeling the warm air on my body and my flopping Cock,knowing I could be spotted at anytime.
The other part of the park also has a well lit path the stretches some way into the park twisting the way through it and on a few occassions i have been daring enough to store my clothes and off I go sometimes for some distance then all the way back again.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
me, too
I haven't specifically done that, but as I read it, I thought, yeah, I'd do it, or have done something similar. My property backs up against a bike/walking path and thought it's wooded and not clear view, I know people on path can see into my backyard... and yep, I frequently go into my backyard to let my dog out in a robe that is conveniently wide open. Or I'm moving a sprinkler and hoping someone will be coming along. and sometimes, I have seen people walking their dogs and I swear, they stopped, and saw me. Women, of course. I have also intentionally gone into my backyard and laid out i sun naked on lawn chair when I knew a neighbor was walking her dog along the property border. She must have seen me! Not sure, but I hope so. Always fun.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
naked
I frequently go out to my woodshop at night and work naked.

If this reply breaks our rules please