Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
StrokeMasterOne
Adult website??
Is this really a full-on adult sex website or a PG version of one? I ask that based on the threads in the Forum. So many act surprised at some hard-core subject matter or doing hard-core adult sexual activity. I would wonder if we do not have adolescents posing as adults on here with so many objections, morality preaching, and looking down on people for simply being sexual. Do others think this too????

I see so many negative reactions/comments on here to anal sexual activity, gay/lesbian activity, and cross-dressing/trans stuff that I wonder what PG Disney movie I am in versus joining an adult website for sexual stuff. Or is this the site that we join to weed out the teens and then we get a pass to the adult world????

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Adults have a variety of opinions on many sexually related subjects, and as long as they are not illegal, NN encourages members to express those thoughts and differences. If expression of opinions on sexual subjects was restricted to just your point of view, it would hardly be an adult site, would it? 2c 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
StrokeMasterOne said: Is this really a full-on adult sex website or a PG version of one? I ask that based on the threads in the Forum. So many act surprised at some hard-core subject matter or doing hard-core adult sexual activity. I would wonder if we do not have adolescents posing as adults on here with so many objections, morality preaching, and looking down on people for simply being sexual. Do others think this too????

I see so many negative reactions/comments on here to anal sexual activity, gay/lesbian activity, and cross-dressing/trans stuff that I wonder what PG Disney movie I am in versus joining an adult website for sexual stuff. Or is this the site that we join to weed out the teens and then we get a pass to the adult world????
there are always people not as advanced as others
people will have opinions/disagree
some are sarcastically joking (if you get to know us you'll know which)
on an adult site we all get to express our opinion,,
its great isnt it
thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
And sometimes you'll see picture after picture of members posting stuff they post on face book. I do my duty when I realize someone has mistakenly posted their face book pictures on NN and report it immediately. Sometimes the moderators remove them and sometimes they don't. The sometimes they don't part is the part that I will never understand. I was under the premise that this was the world's best amature nude community but it can't be with so many face book pictures posted daily. I could clear this up single handedly. Make me pic mod and you won't have to wonder about what site you are logged into or if you think you are looking at a clothing catalogue when you are in fact logged into NN.

StrokeMasterOne
All good stuff above but I see a lot of anti-gay stuff on this site or objections to sex stuff and I think are we not adults on an adult-themed sex site??? I just look at it as anything goes for adults and we should all be refraining from judging so much on sex stuff.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
all about the fun
if you don't like what your watching turn the channel

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Forum has sections of course.

Perhaps you might just like to stick to the Sexual Discussion part.

StrokeMasterOne
Isn't there some way to root out adolescents on this site??? I ask this because i read so many comments in the Forum and on Member's pics that it is a no-brainer those writing are under age and virgin all the way. Combine that concern with how many G-rated members there are on an adult sex website and one is left shaking their head can we not get to X-rated?? jerk