Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
thesmallmonster
Watching your gf with another guy
I have watched my gf take a cock more then twice the size of mine it was the biggest turn on

If this thread breaks our rules please 
thesmallmonster
How many guys have dun this

If this reply breaks our rules please 
wouldchuck
Never have and probably never will but would love to watch other men fuck my wife. I have told her about that several times. She is OK with me thinking about it but that my cock is only one she has had or wants to.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
jerk jerk jerk thumbup thumbup thumbup

cavey12345
Seems to be a common theme here lately. I think seeing her with a different dick either in her mouth,ass, or pussy is hot as hell.
Just wish she'd be more willing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
gf with another guy
An ex has narrated the stories of her sexual exploits to me in graphic detail, right down to the size and description of the mans appendage, where they did it, how good or bad it was, weather she came or not, what they did, everything, I have written over 50 stories about her sexual exploits, and many of my wife's with me.
I tried to encourage my wife to "have a go" when she was on an excursion to Dorset to view a property we were looking at buying, and she stayed overnight in a guest house, but I had to settle for listening to her masturbate alone over the phone.

readyfornewfun
My hubby sees another guy put his dick in me a couple times a month. happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
watching
we have swung for 40 years and she has been with some 700 guys now, and I have seen her with around 500 of them, each are different and fun to watch, but I am always par of it, the first time was such a turn on we just had to do it again

love seeing it any time

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cumbutt said: we have swung for 40 years and she has been with some 700 guys now, and I have seen her with around 500 of them, each are different and fun to watch, but I am always par of it, the first time was such a turn on we just had to do it again

love seeing it any time

once you watch your wife with another man your hooked for life..good bye vanilla life for us too

Flash_Happy
Ive had a handful of threesomes with my wife and the first and last guy were well hung.
My wife loved it. I must admit I had a few slight jealous twinges but nothing bad and all part of the fun really.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Flash_Happy said: Ive had a handful of threesomes with my wife and the first and last guy were well hung.
My wife loved it. I must admit I had a few slight jealous twinges but nothing bad and all part of the fun really.

the jealousy part will likely never fade and yes that is what makes it part of the best sex you will ever have

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my hubby has watched me with many other men

Sey_sex
I am wishing this come true for me soon