Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
cavey12345
Slowly coaxing the woman to do up a threesome with another man.
This is oddly enough for not only her, but me also. I have been over the last two years trying to convince her to add another cock to the equation. She initially had said no, but over the last few months, she has become a bit more interested, especially after adding another dick to her pussy, albeit a dildo at this point, but she gets wetter than ever now, and her pussy can accommodate easily and readily. I plan on doing this with a friend soon. Wine and dine her, and wine her some more, and hopefully get her lubed to the idea and go for it. My buddy doesn't know my intentions either, so for both of them it will hopefully be a happy surprise, or a miserable failure. Either way, I will let you know soon how this comes along.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If that's how you're going to go about it then you'll be doing divorce papers within the week.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
That day will be a surprise for your wife when she finds out you want her to have sex with your friend, a surprise for your friend when he finds out you want him to have sex with your wife and a big surprise when they figure out you want have sex with both of them.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Surprise!
Well, I for one think that Stevenasty just made a very fine and to the point prediction. May want to rethink your approach..... Just saying.

Deb

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have seen alcohol and surprise work, but it couldn't be orchestrated. In other words it had to just happen.

I would advise against it. Planning is a good thing. While your buddy probably want to fuck your wife and the same may be said for the other way around, I can almost guarantee that your wife wants to be in the planning and is ok with it. And she might even back out at the last minute or second. (after everyone is nekkid) confused

cavey12345
Step one in the right direction last night. Sorry neigh sayers, but we did have a little fun last night. Not the finished product yet, but we're getting there. After some time drinking and dancing at a festival here in town, we went back to our place and continued the cocktailing. We sat around the fire pit where the conversation got heated at some points about what is going on with the world, and then delved into the sex talk eventually. My gal showed her tits and pussy to my buddy, and he in turn showed his dick off to her. She kissed the head and that's as far as it went. Lots of laughs and lots of headaches today. She's still sacked out and feeling poorly. Breakfast on the stove. Getting ready for the day.
We shall see where this leads. Thank you all. It's been real.

cavey12345
Dude went home. Bummer. Maybe next time, maybe not? Girlfriend still down n' out anyway.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
it took me { dave} 2 years to talk sophia into a threesome..dude you have to reward her behavior from last night.that was a huge first step..now she needs to know you are all in ..buy her 2 dozen roses with a card that says thanks for last night,,take out for a expensive dinner''trust me it will work..patience

cavey12345
I took her out to dinner, but she ate very little. Hang over was too much for her, but I gave her a nice licking tonight. Just me,her, and her dildo. I told her wouldn't it be nice to have two warm cocks in you instead of a cool plastic dildo. She just cooed in agreement. tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cavey12345 said: I took her out to dinner, but she ate very little. Hang over was too much for her, but I gave her a nice licking tonight. Just me,her, and her dildo. I told her wouldn't it be nice to have two warm cocks in you instead of a cool plastic dildo. She just cooed in agreement. tongue

you are on your way my friend to neverland..she just fucked a guy in our jeep last night in a parking lot..does it get any better

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Threesome, so rewarding if you can pull it off.
It took me 3 years to swing (pun intended) my wife around, we were in a nudist club where their was a lot of swinging going on at the time, we were so close but so far that many times, I had actually given up and then one night out of the blue it happened, after that the flood gates opened, it was fun watching my 35 year old wife exploring fear new found sexual freedom "I had taken her cherry when we were 1eek.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
rick181au said: It took me 3 years to swing (pun intended) my wife around, we were in a nudist club where their was a lot of swinging going on at the time, we were so close but so far that many times, I had actually given up and then one night out of the blue it happened, after that the flood gates opened, it was fun watching my 35 year old wife exploring fear new found sexual freedom "I had taken her cherry when we were 1eek.

its the best sex ever