Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A dare I'd like to be "xxxxxx" to accept
I'll admit it's just a fantasy but... what do you think?

I'm walking my dog in the neighborhood, come across a couple female neighbors partying out on their deck, I know one of them, she yells my name, I walk over, they're all a bit tipsy, I learn that her friend is "celebrating" a divorce. The "theme" for the evening is obviously anti-male. They ask if I'd like a shot of rum. I say sure. They say, pull down your pants, show us what you've got! I'm nervous but okay. I not only pull them down, I take them off. And I get my shot, and ask "now what?" I'm told, if I want another, I have to cum for them and let them give me a facial with it. I, hesitate (but I know I'm going to say yes!). So, I sit back on a lounge chair and wack off for the half dozen of them, while they take pics.videos of me, and I'm half-pretending to be embarrassed, while really loving it, but yeah, I'm very sexually inexperienced, so I am actually quite nervous/anxious about the big moment and the fact that they're going to give me facial - eww! So I finish and they start scooping it up with their fingers and rubbing it on my face, in my ears, on/in my nose, and asking me to taste it, which I reluctantly oblige, although for the record, I was simply licking their finger not swelling a load by any means! Next - they encourage me to cum one more time, if I want another shot of rum, I have to cum in the shot glass and drink it, along with the rum. And.... drum roll... I did it! Now, I was starting to feel the alcohol kick in. But I was having fun and so were they. For the last challenge, they said if I wanted another shot of rum, they wanted to pour it down my ass crack and catch it in a bowl, pour it back into the shot glass and make me drink it. So I spread my cheeks, they poured, caught it and I drank it.

The final thing for the evening, they "lost" my underwear, it was dark, and they made me walk home without pants/shorts, so there I was, walking home, naked, my dick sore from all the stroking, some dried cum on my face, in my nose, in my ears! But, you guessed it - I was smiling!

If - big if - if only this was true! Ha ha Too bad women in my neighborhood don't know i'd enjoy this. Seems like might enjoy as well. Oh well.

If this thread breaks our rules please