Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Advice?
Here is my problem...

I can go down on a woman, and be there for a VERY long time. I can do about anything I want/need to, up to the point of penetration. Once that happens, well, it happens fast. Granted, I am a shy person (but extremely comfortable being nude in front of others, go figure), so just talking to people is difficult, let alone getting someone in bed, so I dont get sex very often at all. Any advice on how to last longer?

Dont get me wrong, I somehow, someway, always makes sure the woman gets off multiple times before penetration. I try to make sure she is satisfied before I am.

I masturbate multiple times a day, doesnt help at all.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
google for advice i know there are a few
one i know is when a woman gives head is to squeeze under head
when you feel like cumming
another is to give head a slap
these 2 things usually makes erection go down, then build up for cum again
of course you need to say when your cuming
do you cum fast masturbating?
maybe try edging?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
They do make some sprays and creams that help prevent cuming too soon. They have chemicals in them (usually lidocaine) that help to numb the feeling in your penis and reduce sensitivity. I've played with them and they do work. I don't recommend that you apply them before a blowjob though. I've been told they have a funny taste.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Maybe try older women whove had several kids. Theyre usually looser and wont over stimulate you. When you eat her out, work your fingers in, every few minutes as she loosens add another finger. Dont let her cum til you have at least 4 in her. Shes a mom, shes gave birth, it will open up. Buy a picnic style ketchup squirt bottle, you know the red ones with pointy tip. Fill it with KY. After shes cum and you have opened her up, use the squirt bottle and fill her pussy with lube. At that point unless your dicks huge she should be loosened and wet enough you get little friction.
Try having her on her back knees wide apart. Lay so youre scissoring her. Loose wet and knees kept wide and that will open her more. Have her lay very still and focus on not tensing her pussy. Dont have her fuck you back. That should have you pumping away for an hour.