Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
cavey12345
GF fucking other guys
Years ago I gave my gf full freedom to cock, she said she has no interest in other guys, but I found her picture on our laptop with some guy yesterday. I know it's a new picture by the number assigned to the picture. Do I congratulate her, or should I say nothing?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
depends
Is she expected to inform you when she gets some strange? If she has free reign to play the field, why should she tell you? Then the whole trust issue will rear its head, "why were you digging through my phone?" Thats a real bitch to dig out of. If you TRULY dont care, why say anything? Any way you word it you will #1 be guilty of snooping & #2 sound jealous.
with my ex, I KNEW she was cheating on me. In reality, im not a jealous guy. Its not love, its dick, or a tongue, etc... long as she is having safe sex and not endangering me or the kids, who gives a fuck? I never asked, I just knew. She still would give it to me whenever I asked so I wasnt being cheated. I let her do her thing. We talked about rules in "hypothetical" context. Im a guy who believes a pussy can never have enough dick! If the entire barracks was lining up and running a train on her everyday, I could care less as long as they wear condoms.
Whats YOUR motivation? Its gonna be tough to bring up without getting trapped!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
cavey12345 said: Years ago I gave my gf full freedom to cock, she said she has no interest in other guys, but I found her picture on our laptop with some guy yesterday. I know it's a new picture by the number assigned to the picture. Do I congratulate her, or should I say nothing?

years ago? took her that long?
did you give her free pass?
or terms?
if you didn't ask her to report i'm guessing shes not gonna
if its on your laptop maybe she wanted you to see it?
communication is the key

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
dave watches so its not cheating bounce bounce jerk 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Author Thread
cavey12345
[Send this Member a Private Message]

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
[Block forum posts from cavey12345]
GF fucking other guys 6-Jun-17
20:04
Years ago I gave my gf full freedom to cock, she said she has no interest in other guys, but I found her picture on our laptop with some guy yesterday. I know it's a new picture by the number assigned to the picture. Do I congratulate her, or should I say nothing?

I said that to my ex-wife while we were married, since I already had girlfriends I was hoping she would find someone would take her off my hands.
If I said that to a girlfriend it would be because I was letting her know I didn't think of her as more than a friend/fuck buddy and I was doing the same
Don't congratulate her, that would be an insult, insinuating it was an accomplishment for her to find a guy interested in having sex.
cool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Like the others, I think more information is needed.

Years ago, she was your GF, and you said (apparently) that messing around with others is OK. But what is the state of your relationship now? Are you still GF/BF, or are you married. Sometimes when the state of a relationship changes, the expectations change with it. And also there is the time period to consider.

I don't know how others feel about this, but I think there is a difference between a guy telling a woman he's dating, or in a BF/GF relationship with, that she is free to play (when things still appear more temporary in nature), and someone using a statement saying such, from 10 years ago or so, to mess around when they've been married a while.

Also, the fact that she left the picture on your mutual laptop is a bit telling. Either she was a bit sloppy in covering things up, or she actually doesn't care if you find out. And if the picture isn't sexual, like just two people standing or sitting next to each other, maybe it's innocuous.

Like I said, maybe if you give a bit more info, people here can help you better.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Blah... another made up story