Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot tub fun
My wife's friends have invited her to go to their hottub I want her to go and have asked her to get naked she says she won't fuck anyone but she will let them get her naked feel what they want and they can finger fuck her what do you think

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would venture to say that this party is going to go a little further then you think. I hope you enjoy your hot tub. They are loads of fun.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Oooh La La
I love hot tub parties. There's just something liberating about being naked and chatting with friends. And if you happen to be the only couple... Ooooh la-la. grin

couple50s
Hot Tubs are the human equivalent of what soup pots are to chickens. The germophobe in me can't get beyond the fact that many people before me have sat in that same water simmering slowly releasing god knows what into the broth. vomit
Sorry to take this thread down this road as your opening post sounds quite sexy and titillating. Good luck with that and be sure to post the outcome.
All the best.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A month ago you posted....
Wife getting naked 24-Apr-17
20:38
My wife is going round her friends this weekend to get naked in her mate and husbands hot tub what do you think they will get up to
Same hot tub? Same friends?
Or, just made up?
bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If it was my Wife i would go with her so i could watch her being fucked

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hope your hot wife has lots of sexy fun in the hot tub love to hear how she liked it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theroyalcouple said: Wife getting naked 24-Apr-17
20:38
My wife is going round her friends this weekend to get naked in her mate and husbands hot tub what do you think they will get up to
Same hot tub? Same friends?
Or, just made up?
bounce

never went last time

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
So they invited her and no you? Yeah, nothing bad could happen. I'm sure they won't try to fuck her. wow!!!

Smoldering
Chill a bit - they want to play. If you're OK with it, then fine, but expect that they WILL play. If you put your mind towards hoping to hear about it ranter than in worrying about whether she will get fingerfucked, you'll be way ahead.

My only issue would be why weren't you invited too? Maybe she could get them to include you for the next one.

Smoldering
couple50s said: Hot Tubs are the human equivalent of what soup pots are to chickens. The germophobe in me can't get beyond the fact that many people before me have sat in that same water simmering slowly releasing god knows what into the broth.
That's why they have pool filters for hot tubs. And if it's a whirlpool tub, the water is always fresh instead of recirculated. Either way simple maintenance deals with it.

I have a whirlpool tub with room for three. I always was an optimist. cool