Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Why do some men post such gross comments to pictures or in PMs?
Husband here.
My wife and I love sharing her body in here and love to hear that others like them going by the nice comments. There are so many lovely ladies on here giving us unlimited access to view their most private parts and hot bodies with no financial gain other than the excitement of showing off and knowing they turn men on.
A lot of the comments and PMs we get are great as I expect most other woman on here would get, but it really does turn my wife off when some idiot posts really gross, juvenile stuff.
Think about it you kuckwits posting gross shit, do you think a woman is going to be keen to post her pictures or allow their husbands to put their pictures online or to reply to your PMs if you send derogatory or gross comments? Do you really expect them to reply to your PM and interact with you, when your PM is something like like "hey baby I wanna fuck you up the arse and come in your eyes, can you message me so we can hook up"
Be nice and you might get more hot sexy wman to interact with you and agree to requests.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would say some is intentional, others just twisted objectivity. I for example have a severe fetish for womens bellies. Im hugely aroused by them. Im sure some ladies hate hearing how hot I find their soft sexy motherly bellies. I certainly mean nothing mean or crude. Some guys though leave quite crude comments to my wife and her pics. We love hearing how aroused guys are or how they fantasize over her but theres tactful way of saying it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just don't worry about it.

flash_monkey
Interesting one... I get and agree with your point in that we should respect each other. Aside from the fact that it's the decent thing to do, as pervey guys it's in our interests to make sure other people on the site enjoy themselves. If not, they'll leave and that'd ruin it for everyone.

A slight complication though, is that this site caters for all sorts of interests. One man's gross is another man's turn on. Maybe some of them have misjudged and thought what they were saying was sexy?

Having said that, I guess there're also a few who don't spend the time to write an appreciative comment or are just plain rude. There are arseholes everywhere and unfortunately that's never going to change.

Anyway, that's all a bit serious for me. Excuse me while I check out your gallery...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Gross stuff
Really gross stuff turns me off immediately and completely. If it's only a word, then I'll ask them to not use it again. If it's a gross diatribe, I simply don't respond and they go away.

Here's to love and sex for all of us! heart bounce dildo jerk heart

Smoldering
Julieannfringe said: Really gross stuff turns me off immediately and completely. If it's only a word, then I'll ask them to not use it again. If it's a gross diatribe, I simply don't respond and they go away.
And here's hoping that my sudden and powerful urge to suckle at your nipples and to taste the warm nectar in between your beautiful labia, doesn't count as bad stuff! raspberry bounce

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Smoldering said:
Julieannfringe said: Really gross stuff turns me off immediately and completely. If it's only a word, then I'll ask them to not use it again. If it's a gross diatribe, I simply don't respond and they go away.
And here's hoping that my sudden and powerful urge to suckle at your nipples and to taste the warm nectar in between your beautiful labia, doesn't count as bad stuff! raspberry bounce

You already know that's the good stuff, Smoldering - Don't you? grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Comments
That is SSCD's biggest complaint about this and other sites. That is why she rarely responds to mail and rarely even get on here,

Her_Toy
I wonder the same thing with some usernames on here.

I get messages from guys who've seen my posts and wonder why they've never been able to hook up with anyone on NN. And I think, "Well, Slutfucker23, that sure is a conundrum."

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To the OP, Mr Lamihot. as someone who has met your lovely wife I couldn't imagine that she would like those sort of comments very much. She did explain to me how she feels about reading the nice comments and I would think most woman in here would be the same. I know some of my comments on your wife's pictures may be a little graphic but I hope they are the type she likes. Please let me know if they are not. I know she is a fine respectable lady (just with a habit of showing off her cunt) .

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I hope I'm not guilty.
I get horny and possibly get a little graphic in some comments but I don't think they're rude or gross. But then I don't think like other people. I never mean to offend! If I have, call me out!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Back to the original question.
The reality is that men suck. They are mostly rutting animals, devoid of higher thought processes once the penis gets hard. It is simply something to be accepted or avoided. Sorry! So the infantile comments are simply to be expected. I hope to be in the minority.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i dont understand
Why guys post pics and call their wives or girfriends sluts, cumsluts, whores or stuff like that.
just because they enjoy being in pics showing them enjoying sex doesnt make them any of those things...
and to get back to topic.... gross and juvenile posts about women turn me off as well.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No idea why some would be derogatory, unless it worked for them in the offline world and they think it also works in the online version, like here.

I don't post much on here, but try to keep sexual comments at least on the polite level, i.e. I try to keep such sexual comments within certain limitations.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
1. Realize it is something that turns them on. It's their thing and they are happy with it. Ignore and move on.
or
2. Explain to them politely that even if that is there thing, YOU don't appreciate it and if they are going to comment or PM then they need to conform to what YOU prefer. If they continue then block them.
or
3. Block them as soon as they do it and you no longer have to worry about it.

What not to do:
1. Post a judgmental, insulting, derogatory forum post which degrades them for their personal preferences or simply lack of class.