Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
bustywife42
On the beach
Me and hubby take our hols in Spain .he usually goes to the bar and me to sunbathe on the beach.im a bit conscious of my belly and usually wear a all in one .to turn him on he asked would I wear my red bikini thong on the beach and nothing else today while he went to the bar.at the beach I got a lounger r next to a group of young guys from Manchester knowing this would turn him on when he met me later.i slipped my summer dress off before lying down leaving me in just my thong and a pair of canvas high heeled summer shoes and suddenly I could feel all there eyes upon me.i felt so self conscious as I laid down but felt a lot better when one of them said to his mate he'd love to fuck me loud enough for me to hear and his mates all agreed.now I love to turn my husband on because we then have great sex so I started to chat to these guys. I'm 42 and these guys were in there early 20s and were there for a stag do and we're already drinking and the talk became naughty after 20 minutes.im a flirt at the best of times and I admit I encouraged it .one of the group called dan came and sat on the edge of my lounger and chatted while the others went to play beach football.all I have on is a red thong just about covering my shaven and by now wet pussy.(see photos with it on).i could clearly see his hard on in his shorts.i told him my husband was at the bar and would probably stay there for hours.he said I had great tits and loved older women and I thanked him and shocked him by saying I would love him to fuck mean my hotel room and then raised my bum and slide off my thong exposing my shaven fanny.nobody could see as we were apart from the other sun bathers.he put his hand on my fanny and began working three fingers into my wet hole.for his age he was very tuned in to what to do and before long I came to a shuddering climax.he wanted badly to fuck me and I wanted him to but my condoms were in my hand bag at the room and he didn't have any or I'm sure we would have had sex there and then.dan eventually said goodbye and wandered off to the boys and I went to find hubby and dragged him away from the Bar to our room telling him what happened on the way. Needless to say we fucked for hours

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
jerk bounce Hot story smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sdredd922
Beach.......
Great story. Would love to hear more raspberry bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started