Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mail Pick-up
A long time ago, back before digital photography was popular, I used to send away to have my photos developed. And at the end of the roll of film, I often took a couple naked selfies for the fun of it. And yes, they were always developed.

So, for "fun," once I asked a neighbor if she could pick up my mail while I went away for a couple days. Before I left, I left that day's mail in the mailbox, plus I put a photo envelope in there among the mail, but it was one of those envelopes that you could peel open and re-stick closed. I opened it, I put some of my best selfies in there, along with some regular vacation pictures. I positioned it so the photos would fall out of the envelope and I made notes of the sequence they were in, so I'd know if it they did.

Well, my plan worked! I came home from vacation. Went over to neighbor's to pick up my mail. Grabbed the small pile, neighbor didn't say anything. I went home, looked through it, and sure enough, the photo envelope was closed/resealed. I opened it, my heart was pounding, and the photos were in a totally different order! She had checked me out!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
marriedbi52
I used to just drop them off at the photo kiosk with a fake name, & yes, we used to photo our play times back then. Names didn't matter as they gave you a pick up ticket, you just came back, handed them the ticket & they handed you your pix. Once however, a young man handed me my pix & quietly commented "nice cock!"! I've also picked up from more than 1 blushing lady! Needless to say I'm "not shy!" grin

If this reply breaks our rules please