Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JackMasterOne
Husband Sharing
Okay, we all know about the wife sharing and watching one's wife fuck and suck other Cock's but what of the wives and girlfriends who enjoy seeing their man eat out, rim out, or fuck another Pussy and Ass? Seems like more women are getting into the husband sharing even as many ore men still seem to prefer wife sharing.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I didn't realize that it had a name...
I'm like this. Partially with my current husband. He is much younger than I am and much more virile. We enjoy the occasional threesomes, but I moreso take the role of spectator and play with our girltoy while my husband demonstrates his... skill in bed. It's extremely erotic to seem him ravage them and it turns me on much more than I'll ever likely admit.

It is a double-edged sword, though. I constantly fear that he may become attached to a girl that we bring in for a threesome, and that bothers me slightly. I love him and fear losing him because I am not as sexual as some of these spring chickens. However, he is good at both satisfying me and comforting me on the matter. I don't think any other guy could convince me of such a thing...

~~~
Currently, I'm considering more... alternatives, since becoming so injured from a recent series of crippling heart attacks. I feel much less sexy, my stamina is permanently handicapped, and rough sex is nearly out of the question now... I'm terrified that my sexual adept husband will slip away from me since I lost so much sexual value. I'm torn on what to do now when it comes to this topic, and I've been sitting on it and trying to hide it as best as possible. sad

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hell
Dragonheart68 said: I'm like this. Partially with my current husband. He is much younger than I am and much more virile. We enjoy the occasional threesomes, but I moreso take the role of spectator and play with our girltoy while my husband demonstrates his... skill in bed. It's extremely erotic to seem him ravage them and it turns me on much more than I'll ever likely admit.

It is a double-edged sword, though. I constantly fear that he may become attached to a girl that we bring in for a threesome, and that bothers me slightly. I love him and fear losing him because I am not as sexual as some of these spring chickens. However, he is good at both satisfying me and comforting me on the matter. I don't think any other guy could convince me of such a thing...

~~~
Currently, I'm considering more... alternatives, since becoming so injured from a recent series of crippling heart attacks. I feel much less sexy, my stamina is permanently handicapped, and rough sex is nearly out of the question now... I'm terrified that my sexual adept husband will slip away from me since I lost so much sexual value. I'm torn on what to do now when it comes to this topic, and I've been sitting on it and trying to hide it as best as possible. sad
your a very sexy lady so i wouldn't think he would ask for more

marriedbi52
Dragonheart68 said: I'm like this. Partially with my current husband. He is much younger than I am and much more virile. We enjoy the occasional threesomes, but I moreso take the role of spectator and play with our girltoy while my husband demonstrates his... skill in bed. It's extremely erotic to seem him ravage them and it turns me on much more than I'll ever likely admit.

~~~

After my Mrs. announced that she was no longer interested in having sex due to menopause I ended up having consensual sex with a boarder of ours. The Mrs. freaked when she found out & evicted her. She got her wants by quitting sex, I got my needs taken care of with a much younger lady(1/2 my age). I feel that it was wrong of her to evict the girl, was the Mrs. afraid she'd lose me to this young girl, probably, but my interest in her was as a friend with very good benefits! There is no way in hell I was walking away from 40+ years of marriage & all we'd built together, but for her to totally dismiss my need for sex was & is unforgivable!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

After my Mrs. announced that she was no longer interested in having sex due to menopause I ended up having consensual sex with a boarder of ours. The Mrs. freaked when she found out & evicted her. She got her wants by quitting sex, I got my needs taken care of with a much younger lady(1/2 my age). I feel that it was wrong of her to evict the girl, was the Mrs. afraid she'd lose me to this young girl, probably, but my interest in her was as a friend with very good benefits! There is no way in hell I was walking away from 40+ years of marriage & all we'd built together, but for her to totally dismiss my need for sex was & is unforgivable!

Playing Devils advocate here.......
...so your wife says because of her menopause she has decided you both are going to be celibate, telling you your sex life is over too and doesn't see that as a problem?

Smoldering
stevenasty said: Playing Devils advocate here.......
...so your wife says because of her menopause she has decided you both are going to be celibate, telling you your sex life is over too and doesn't see that as a problem?

You got it right. It is the MOST common scenario that leads to the disintegration of long term marriages.

Even when (or if) she eventually comes to accept it as a problem, it will take far, far more than that for her to accept her husband looking outside the marriage for a healthy release. That's where I am at the moment - it'll take only another twenty years to work it out.

Smoldering
Dragonheart68 said:
Currently, I'm considering more... alternatives, since becoming so injured from a recent series of crippling heart attacks. I feel much less sexy, my stamina is permanently handicapped, and rough sex is nearly out of the question now... I'm terrified that my sexual adept husband will slip away from me since I lost so much sexual value. I'm torn on what to do now when it comes to this topic, and I've been sitting on it and trying to hide it as best as possible.

I have a couple suggestions. First, talk with your husband openly about this, including about your anxieties. You can't work thing out if you're reluctant to talk about them.

Second, don't be afraid to trust him. This isn't about sex; it's about love. The fact that you are willing, and even motivated, to have him play with other women is a rare and loving thing for you to do. To the extent that your arrangement addresses his more vigorous sexual appetite, it leaves room for you and him to focus on the deeper love and intimacy of your marriage. It may actually bring you closer together instead of creating weaknesses. Let the both of you focus on love and intimacy, whether sex is part of it or not.

Love takes constant work and effort. You can still do that work and make that effort, so feel confident in your abilities and in the fact that he really does love you.

bryan5151
husband sharing
I have always been lucky that my wife was ok with me pounding a woman during a 4 some ffmm, and liked seeing me do so too,

then we met others for sex as well, on our own, and she would ask me what we did etc, but when ever we had a ffm she always joined in and then sat back to watch me in action, and when we met bi guys for sex too she liked sitting back to see me with another guy, think were both just kinky

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My husband seems to like to watch me with others. He's watched me do a few of his friends. Seems to work out well for both of us.

I don't mind that he diddles other women (its only fair), but I don't usually enjoy watching it. The only time I do is when its with a girlie that is truly in need of a good fucking and I will get to play with her afterwards.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh. My. Gosh! I love sharing my hubby! We had a foursome in Jamaica a few years back, and I'm not sure who loved it more! I would love sharing him over a DP any day.

commodoredawe
Sent to the guest room
We had been married for some 10 years and apart from our normal family life had developed a taste of regular threesomes with a few select mature men who joined us every now and then for a threesome or for passionate lovemaking with my latina wife while I watched. With one of the gents we had an arrangement that he would "keep my sweetie" company whenever I was away on business. We loved that and we enjoyed all the excitement.

Then one day my wife announced that her best female friend from her country had asked if she could visit us and stay with us for a month. We knew each other, she was a great person, so I immediately said yes.

She then arrived and we all took time off work to show her the country and do things together. She arrived on a Friday and on Sunday evening after a fun filled day with lots of activities we were getting ready to go to bed. When my wife came up behind me in our bedroom and said that she had talked with her friend and that I should now go to the guest room and be as good a masseur, lover and inventive and attentive husband with her best friend as I was with her. I was very surprised, she smiled and me and said, "Now go. Go on! She is waiting for you!".

I spent most of the nights while my wife's friend was staying with us in the guest room and really enjoyed the erotic atmosphere and the fun filled sex with a beautiful woman and going by my wife's and her friend's comments my attentive, sensual efforts were well received. My wife never joined us but told me that her friend had agreed to tell her every detail.

My wife's friend returned twice more to stay with us.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JackMasterOne said: Husband Sharing

Okay, we all know about the wife sharing and watching one's wife fuck and suck other Cock's but what of the wives and girlfriends who enjoy seeing their man eat out, rim out, or fuck another Pussy and Ass? Seems like more women are getting into the husband sharing even as many ore men still seem to prefer wife sharing.

men prefer wife sharing??? LOL
Believing NN 75% guys would love if wife let them be shared with other women
JMO must have been high when he wrote this thread *still laughing my ass off*

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yeah sure honey...I'd love to see you balls deep in some hot nymph... LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi as many of you may have seen in the past when i had lots of pics on here of me with other guys (since removed) we are not swingers in the true sense of the word in that we do not throw the car keys into a bowl and go from there but i have had full on sex with about 40 guys since 2005 and most of them on a continual basis.It is very easy for a female to get men to have sex with but with the guys it is a fair bit more difficult.I have encouraged my husband to meet other women as i feel i am getting the better end of the deal by a long way.He has had about 15 to 20 ladies over the years some of them being couples where i also play with the husband so as far as we are concerned i have no problems with hubby playing around as i still sort of feel a bit guilty about the sexy fun i have had