Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
kernowukuk
Inlaws
Have you ever found an inlaw attractive and would have intercourse with ?

3 inlaws
I would gently kiss, cuddle and make sensual love to one,
call on the second for naughty fun and fucking,
3rd as a sex toy have them entertain me by fucking who i tell them too.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
im probably weird, inlaws are family to me
i dont mess with family

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Artistic said: im probably weird, inlaws are family to me
i dont mess with family

Same here

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
No but one time my mother in law saw me stark naked after my shower. I had no clue she was home. I was at my wifes (girlfriend at the time) and I figured it was safe to walk to the bedroom naked and get dressed. All I got was a naughty smile from my mother in law as she saw my cock swinging when I exited the bathroom. Later that week my girlfriend told me that her mom saw me and definetaly approved at what she saw. LMFAO!!!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
No, but all three of my cousins saw me naked many years ago and they wont let me forget it to this day!

cstmflash1
No, but my mother in law saw me naked once and told me I had the cutest and smallest cock ever!

rushman1uk
I had a affair with my mother inlaw for roughly 6 years, only stopping when we nearly got caught by the father inlaw. We had just finished having sex, were kissing n cuddling and we hear him shouting that he was in. Bloody sod had finished work early. Was a frantic rush for me to gather my clothes and hide. Only got out with out him knowing/seeing me as he eventually went out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In Lawa
My sister-in-law has great legs and an amazing ass. I would do her in a second.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
my ex mother in law
My exes mom looked like terry hatcher. Shes a nasty looking hoebag now but 20 years ago she was hot. If she had tried, I dont know if I would have turned her down. I wont say I didnt fantasize about her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never fantasized about mine but im pretty sure he fantasized about my mom. Anytime she visited he was super horny. He pretty much had sex with me almost every morning she stayed at our house, and insisted on cumming in me bare back. He wasnt big on period sex, but if she visited he had to cum in me. Most times if she was taking us to dinner, he again usually wanted sex before we left. He loved anal, but when my mom came to visit, I got lots and lots of vaginal sex. Anal usually happened at night when she was there. I have no sure way of knowing, but what a coincidence.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have had sex with 2 of my wife's sisters. They didn't like to give BJs but sure enjoyed getting their pussy's sucked.

pantydude001
My wife's sister is smoking hot. I jerk off thinking about her all the time. I have several pics of her Facebook I jerk off to. I think she has a thing for me too but we are both married and afraid to make the first move. What if I make a move and she tells my wife, I so bad want to but don't think I can, all I can do is fantasize and it sucks

Racketsports
My MIL isn't much to look at these days but I did find a naked photo of her amongst some old polaroids hidden in a book in my wife's old room when we were cleaning it out.

Her_Toy
No. Out of bounds.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nope
Not even in my wildest dreams. Eeeeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwww! ohmy

marriedbi52
My MIL had been alone for several years after her divorce & while I never had sex with her I would have if she wanted it enough for her to come to me. She never did like the fact that I was the 1st to tap her daughter, had many (I thought) odd comments about sex, "I'm sitting on a gold mine!" , "Anal is sick, there's a hole for that!" & of course "All men are just a bunch of horny bastards!" Beliving that deep down she liked sex I used to love to tease her! I'd pee with the door open when I knew she'd pass by & see. When lounging, wearing just baggy shorts I'd make sure the leg hole was open enough for her to see my cock & balls. Caught her looking once at my crotch in shorts so I spread my legs open, pulled the leg aside & took my cock out & stroked it till half hard for her then asked "did she like it?" She just huffed & left the room! The closes she ever came to actually enjoying my cock was once, after peeing I started stroking it. After I was full hard I hollered for her & said I got something she might wanna see...She came & stood in the door & watched me jack off & cum into the toilet, while watching she DID reach into her pants & masturbated herself . I asked her to push her pants down & let me see her pussy but she wouldn't do it! That's as close as we ever came to actually fucking.