Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
naked to the world
Describe the feeling you get by knowing that you are exposed naked on the internet, showing your cock,/ pussy or whatever else you are showing.
Do you secretly hope to be recognized, or get off on having this naughty secret side of your self?
Do we love knowing that total strangers are seeing our pictures, and they know what we look like naked
Thanks!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I once calculated that, over nearly 15 years, having posted on numerous other sites as well as here, I have been seen naked by nearly a quarter of a million people. Sometimes I like to picture that quantity by the number of football stadiums all those people would fill. Yes, I find it exciting.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I find it extremely exciting camming on Videochat especially when I know that there are people watching me wank and knowing it's my decision as to when I make myself cum. Having them telling me what they want me to do with my cock then deciding if I want to do it or not. Also love being naked at the beach.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked
I'm also a nudist go to beaches and swim nights Not much to hide

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love going to nudist beaches and love to be seen naked. It's especially good when someone starts chatting and invariably leads to touching jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love having people see me on here and watching others too there both a real turn on for me jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
It can make you think but I often go nude on beaches and always get a thrill from posing naked which both are higher than the thrill of just posting your photos.

Montanasucker
I love posting, and being recognized by friends. I'm in an area with a pretty low population, and post the same pictures I use on my profile here when looking for men and women. I always make sure my face is clearly visible, and easily recognized. To me, it's kind of a waste of time to post pictures, when people can't tell who you are. Defeats the whole purpose!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like it`
I like knowing that hundreds of (hopefully) women have checked me out. I'll be honest, I'm disappointed that I don't get many views or many comments. Was hoping women would respond in some way. Whatever.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Tingle, tingle, tingle
I sometimes get that fun tingling sensation that you get when your car goes over a little hill. It happens most often in messaging... bounce whoopsie daisey! bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes! all of the scenarios you have mentioned.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
we love it too jerk bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love posting my photos because I find it exciting knowing people are seeing me in various stages of nakedness. I love knowing it is a bit taboo and against the norm. I have always been an exhibitionist and love getting all the wonderful feedback. And it is a great ego booster. That said, I do not post hoping people will recognize me. I actually have been recognized by male co-workers on 2 separate occasions and thankfully they were gentlemen about it and kept their mouth shut. I do not need or want other co-workers and administrators knowing about it.

I have also had a couple NN members recognize me out in public. No one has ever approached me in public and said something, but did send me emails asking if I was at a specific location on a certain day, I know that it is always a risk being recognized even with a face blur, but it is not something I find exciting or seek to have happen. It is just part of the risk of posting. I do however LOVE knowing people are enjoying my pics and get excited by them. That is definitely worth the risk.

sscd
I post mine. I may post some of it's but only with his permission. He has posted some of mine but he always e mails them to me first for my approval. He actually took many of them.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I'm pleased to display myself and my profile views have nearly reached 75,000.
I also feel that it make it fine for me to look at others.

smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Its a huge turn on and i get such a rush every time i press the upload button, knowing that people are seeing me naked and in a state of arousal. The comments are a big ego boost and it feels so good knowing they like what they see smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
showing it all
I love showing everything I have any time anywhere. I am a true nudist and exhibitionist at heart. I have been going to a nude beach on a regular basis for well over 30 years. At the beach I have been recognized once or twice and that always leads to more fun. Other than that nobody has ever told me that they have seen me on this site or any other site.

I do get excited thinking that the other males and females are looking at my pictures and sometimes hopefully fantasizing about them. I definitely view other pictures here and definitely fantasize about them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had a guy ask me what I would do if a guy recognized me at a sex club and I said I would tell him to start sucking or I will tell everyone where i seen him lol

seeme73
Exposed
I loved the feeling when i first posted a naked photo on nn & started receiving comments from people who enjoyed looking at my cock so i posted more pics & then masturbation videos which have been enjoyed by thousands of people all over the world & i'ts still a thrill after three years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked
Its a real turn on ,knowing at my age people all over the world are looking and hopefully leaving comments . I never dreamed i would be doing this thumbup

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

It's only when someone comes up to me and says I recognized you off the NN Site and I claim my £10 prize, then I'd be worried and upset that all my postings have been in vain !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Displaying yourself
I get quite excited when I know I am on display.

hotnstiff
Well yes, I love it. There's something very rude and horny teenage graphic about showing off my stiff cock and knowing that there's probably other people out there who see it and find it horny making. I've jerked off on a few sites and it really turns me on and keeps me stiff knowing others are watching - especially women because I'm hetero, but I don't care who's watching - the fact that my cock is turning them on is exciting... (I sometimes have the suspicion that I am an exhibitionist smile

Ihavethick8
A few years back, my fuck friend and I made some videos of us fucking. About a year later she put them on the internet (x-videos). She said she did it to show off my cock, let people see how much I cum, and how many times she had cum while fucking. At first I was pissed, but after I received a number of emails from women who wanted to meet and fuck, I felt good about it. I met up with 4 of them!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
definate turn on for me
love the nautiness of it and also the occasional compliment I get.Not sure I would care for being recognised

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
never show face so not on display and not getting the rush
just feel that its not fair to join in without sharing too 2c

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said: never show face so not on display and not getting the rush
just feel that its not fair to join in without sharing too 2c

thumbup thumbup

quietwacpl
We've only been recognized once that we know of and it was much more awkward for the person that recognized us than ourselves. We enjoy taking and sharing pictures. It may not be as big of a rush for us, because we don't find nudity very taboo & aren't very worried who notices us. We do enjoy the comments we receive that the people take some time with, much more than the lewd talk about pieces and parts.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There should be nothing wrong in being recognise from your picss, Just double standards that some people get outed as whoever spotted them was here to meet a sexual high also x

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love the feeling of being naked to the world...just wish it was more socially acceptable in the U.S.
I enjoyed when I lived in Europe, you could go many places and be naked without anyone batting an eye!

fitdick99
i like posting my pics online. for some reason they feel more exiting like that. though i am careful to keep them anon.