Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude Cruise
Anyone going on a nude cruise or have been on one?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was on one in Feb. It was ten days. I enjoyed myself, a lot of fun

If this reply breaks our rules please 
CornwallCpl2
We are going on the Desire Greek islands cruise in 2020 - https://www.desire-experience.com/cruises/greek-islands-september-2020/

Although this is a lot more than just a 'nude cruise' (it's swinger/lifestyle), we haven't been on a C/O or swinger cruise before. We have been to Desire RM and Desire Pearl roughly 25 times and been to Hedonism II as well.

We're looking forward to the different dynamic of a clothing optional/swinger cruise. Nothing like putting a whole bunch of like minded people under the same roof floating around the Mediterranean!

With that being said we have a lot of friends who have done lifestyle cruises, and they love them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nakation at Sea
I have been on several nude cruises and highly recommend it.

The trips I took we're not Swingers cruises but rather, Clothing Optional, though there was likely swinging going on amongst those who so chose, privately negotiated.

My experience is that these trips are more costly than Textile cruises, but you can't beat being able to spend sea days totally nude all day long (except for the dining room, which requires some form of dress).

Another advantage is that the cruise organizers work with the excursion providers to allow some excursions to be enjoyed nude. Those are usually snorkeling or catamaran or sailing excursions because that's easier to accommodate without offending the locals ashore. They do not advocate exhibitionism but make opportunities available wherever possible, for passengers to get the most out of being nude on vacation.

Clothing is also typically required when the ship is in port.

Regardless, it's a fantastic way to relax and get the most out of your vacation if you value being naked and enjoy social nudism.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Makati ins
I also forgot to mention that the nude cruise organizer also arrange for nude beach days on private islands. So if you've never been to a nude beach and always wanted to try it, there are no gawkers and you are far from home, so it can be a marvelous experience for those who may otherwise feel too intimidated.

Bring lots of sunscreen though!!! There are shady areas, but walking freely on the beach or lazing around in the beautiful Caribbean Sea or other Mexican or South Pacific or European or South American beaches requires that you don't ruin the rest of the trip with sunburn!

Forum Level:
Beginner
I've always wanted to go on a nude vacation someplace but no one to do it with! sad