Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Old time swingers dances?
Before the internet the swingers world was a cool place you had to look for. Not just anyone with a computer got in. Someone had to find the mags and contact the people so that introductions could be made.
One of the best things going at the time were swingers dances. Just a dance where the like minded showed up. It was how people met, how you got invited to house parties and so on.
You took your skeptical woman to a dance and she met other women who talked and it progressed. No pressure (like one may think at a club because well that is what people go there for!) just a fun night of dancing with guys who were all full of compliments and left the ex (she loved these dances) so damn horny it was crazy.
The clubs were still there but they were like the next step. At the dances the women dressed hot and the guys dressed well. It was a fun time that as far as I can tell is kind of gone.

If there are any of these left I sure would love to know.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
we love to dance its like making love in front of everyone

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah I think that was part of it. Even at the very first dance the dances were not a regular night club dance. They were very erotic and lots of contact.

If this reply breaks our rules please